Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys what are you GPH rates and what your GF/MF?

190k GPH on 200% GF & 30% MF (Selling all magic and rares)

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    JerkJiggaler's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MMOtoaster View Post
    ... You should make the folder named "Your Path" inside your C: harddrive, where the Windows, Program Files-folders are etc.
    oi. did this, its telling me to make sure directory is set in script. Is there a specicfic line i have to change around?

Ailurophile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phorentez View Post
    i have a problem. When i've botted for 4-5 hours it says "1 or 2 legendaries" but they are not stashed into my cube. Only once i actuelly found the legendary within my cube. It seems like the bot having a hard time judgeing if its a legendary or just a regulaire item. I've choosen in the .ini to pick up legendarys, and to stash them.
    Had a similar issue where it wouldn't stash the legendary I found, I leave everything unid'd so it cannot accidentally sell them. Also wondering about set items because there is a loot variable for picking up Set items, but none for stashing and no tracker stat for them, are they included under legendaries?
    Gamer at heart, artist in soul.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JerkJiggaler View Post
    oi. did this, its telling me to make sure directory is set in script. Is there a specicfic line i have to change around?
    Make sure you are setting it in your script file (.au3) and the configuration file (.ini) otherwise it will still give the error. This goes for all parameters you set manually.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ahaem View Post
    Guys what are you GPH rates and what your GF/MF?

190k GPH on 200% GF & 30% MF (Selling all magic and rares)
    Ran it for about 8 hours straight last night, 130ish GF and 225 MF. I averaged approximately 150k/hr and stashed around 20 rares. No legendaries or set items.

xervitus's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i manage to get the bot working but i prefer it to be 1360 resolution instead of the 1280 available, so I made my own pngs, everything is working fine except the looting part. It is unable to pick up certain rares especially rings. I had remade the png several times but its still unable to detect, I wonder is there any other solutions to it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to ask so many questions. It's 8:45a.m been up all night trying to work this out. I got some png file out of place, what exactly does that mean? and how do I fix it?..erm, found the lines for png settings but trying to work them to locate my script. Script is in C:\ProgramFiles\Your Path\GoldScratchNSniff.au3
    Last edited by JerkJiggaler; 06-27-2012 at 07:55 AM.

LokiMadness's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now with patch 1.03a it seems like the golddrop is nerfed.

I used to get 2500+ piles now the max I seen is 1500-1999 piles. and its less of the piles also.
    But I have made changes to my own scrip so it kills mobs outside, and they still drop 2500+ piles.

So whatever golddrop nerf they did, its only inside the dank cellar
    Running 252% GF

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LokiMadness View Post

I used to get 2500+ piles now the max I seen is 1500-1999 piles. and its less of the piles also.
    But I have made changes to my own scrip so it kills mobs outside, and they still drop 2500+ piles.

Running 252% GF
    There are no nerfs to Sarkoth at all from 1.0.3a. The drop rates for both gold and items are the exact same as they were from 1.0.3.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed one hurdle. Now i get message that D3 is not running or not in fullscreen window mode. Both not true. I believe I've read a similar post earlyer last night, gonna browse through and see if I can find the answers

Dcon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got mine working by switching over to using x64 version instead, thanks for this great script I greatly appreciate all the work put into it and making it public. It's working great except for 2 minor problems:

1. It cannot stash. I had to turn stash off because if it clicked on my stash it would update the checkpoint for going too close to Leah, so I would have to restart the quest every time to get the proper checkpoint back.

2. I'm dying quite a lot if there is the larger zombie near the point where it portals out if the cellars closed. On hit, it cancels the portal and I surely die. Not a huge deal, only happens maybe 5 in 100 runs. How are others combating this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dcon View Post
    I got mine working by switching over to using x64 version instead, thanks for this great script I greatly appreciate all the work put into it and making it public. It's working great except for 2 minor problems:

1. It cannot stash. I had to turn stash off because if it clicked on my stash it would update the checkpoint for going too close to Leah, so I would have to restart the quest every time to get the proper checkpoint back.

2. I'm dying quite a lot if there is the larger zombie near the point where it portals out if the cellars closed. On hit, it cancels the portal and I surely die. Not a huge deal, only happens maybe 5 in 100 runs. How are others combating this?
    1. You are on the wrong quest. It should be Legacy of Cain, Explore cellar.

2. Eat the deaths or code the bot to fire a couple of rounds before each smoke screen with an AOE attack. You will have longer runs overall though.

Moonwalkr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LokiMadness View Post

Running 252% GF
    Must be bad luck with RNG, what sample size are you looking at? I ran for about 12 hours and got about the same gph.

Moonwalkr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
    Had a similar issue where it wouldn't stash the legendary I found, I leave everything unid'd so it cannot accidentally sell them. Also wondering about set items because there is a loot variable for picking up Set items, but none for stashing and no tracker stat for them, are they included under legendaries?
    Yes I've gotten set items, they are the same color text for looting purposes. I have only 110 MF and I average one set/legendary per 10 hours of running.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Moonwalkr View Post
    Yes I've gotten set items, they are the same color text for looting purposes. I have only 110 MF and I average one set/legendary per 10 hours of running.
    Excellent, okay thanks a lot.

Has anyone coded or tried to code in the ability to stash magical items by DPS, or affixes? For instance if I have a custom loot for "incineration" or "heavens" items, can I make the bot stash those customs?

How about salvaging 60 items?