0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    Lol, calm down a bit. Perhaps "support" wasnt the best word to use, but I wasn't getting on your case or anything (Thats what the :P was supposed to show).

Also I have no problem with collaborating. notAres and I do it constantly, thats why our scripts are so similar. we fix eachother bugs and talk about new and faster ways to accomplish the goal. Then one of us has a novel idea, we add it to our version, then the other person adds it to theirs. If you look... notAres actually just updated his OP to look strikingly similar to mine. He has actually been very helpful in working with me to come up with new ways to ensure that the script runs fast, and never breaks. So by all means ask away, but I do ask you do most of that in PMs
    Also Shimizoki bots 24/7 lol

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    Gutinat0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hit that small pack of mobs occasionally too. It doesnt screw up my running though. Try lowering your movement speed in the INI. sometimes if you make it 15 rather than 25 it will increase the delays enough so that you dont have to worry about such.

Tried it. Didn't help for the most part. Tried with 10 and 15 instead of 25 (eventhough I have 25). I don't get it... It worked well with all previous versions

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

Hey, using 1.1.3 since Friday 24/7 and still going, I don't know what to do now, my 3 tabs are almost full with stacks of gems(that's with my other stuff that i have such as my main gear and magic find set). So I wanted to ask about 1.0.3(well i guess this question is not just for you but), anyone heard when approx new patch comes out? (question was asked because i want to make new gems with JC vendor)

P.S: And yes I know it's off topic question, but since I'm using Shimizoki's script I think it's fair to call it "on topic" question :P
    Last edited by fukker; 06-18-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    Also Shimizoki bots 24/7 lol
    Nah, Im always online... but im not always botting. I rarely bot for more than a few hours at a time since I have to stop and make changes to the coding.

Originally Posted by Gutinat0r View Post
    Tried it. Didn't help for the most part. Tried with 10 and 15 instead of 25 (eventhough I have 25). I don't get it... It worked well with all previous versions
    Thats odd, I havent changed anything that has to do with movement. ill look around, see if I can find something.

@ Shimizoki,

Hey, using 1.1.3 since Friday 24/7 and still going, I don't know what to do now, my 3 tabs are almost full with stacks of gems(that's with my other stuff that i have such as my main gear and magic find set). So I wanted to ask about 1.0.3(well i guess this question is not just for you but), anyone heard when approx new patch comes out?
    Lol... Yea, I just sold all my squares for 75 each. Only later did I realize that emeralds go for almost 200 each. Whoops. Oh well. My tabs are cleared a bit more now. Blizz said it would be out later this month. So assuming its not pushed back (probably will be) it should be no longer than 2 weeks from now. I made a bank character and started storing all the gems in there. Also 1.0.3 wont change the cost of changing flawless square into perfects... so you can start upgrading those right away. I just blew about 3m converting all the emeralds I got into the highest versions I could. Tomorrow I will do the same with Amathysts, then rubies, etc.

You should try 1.3.4, It runs a lot faster on my end. your GPH may increase. also more settings so you can more tweak it to your specific build. just switch autoUpdate to false since I know you hate changing builds. If you find it to be unstable, you can change back since you have your 1.1.3 backup.
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, Im always online... but im not always botting. I rarely bot for more than a few hours at a time since I have to stop and make changes to the coding.

Thats odd, I havent changed anything that has to do with movement. ill look around, see if I can find something.

Lol... Yea, I just sold all my squares for 75 each. Only later did I realize that emeralds go for almost 200 each. Whoops. Oh well. My tabs are cleared a bit more now. Blizz said it would be out later this month. So assuming its not pushed back (probably will be) it should be no longer than 2 weeks from now. I made a bank character and started storing all the gems in there. Also 1.0.3 wont change the cost of changing flawless square into perfects... so you can start upgrading those right away. I just blew about 3m converting all the emeralds I got into the highest versions I could. Tomorrow I will do the same with Amathysts, then rubies, etc.

You should try 1.3.4, It runs a lot faster on my end. your GPH may increase. also more settings so you can more tweak it to your specific build. just switch autoUpdate to false since I know you hate changing builds. If you find it to be unstable, you can change back since you have your 1.1.3 backup.
    Thanks for reply, how did u manage to make a second character as your "bank character", well i mean how are you transfering gems there? you have two diablo accounts?

Gutinat0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've fiddled around with the Tolerance of detecting the open cellar. It seems to have improved. Sadly he now runs into the wall right below the cellar if he isn't positioned correctly and stays there. Also it's still not foolproof, since the cursor still is too low in many cases to highlight the pixels it searches for in the first place.

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for reply, how did u manage to make a second character as your "bank character", well i mean how are you transfering gems there? you have two diablo accounts?
    You can make 10 characters. All 10 characters share the same "stash". So you just fill up your stash with gems, log on Gem Holder Alt, pick up all the gems out of the stash.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    You can make 10 characters. All 10 characters share the same "stash". So you just fill up your stash with gems, log on Gem Holder Alt, pick up all the gems out of the stash.
    I'm not getting lol, if it's the same stash, and if i take them out on my Gem Holder Alt where will i stash them after? or you mean just keep them in my bag that my new Alt has ?

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, you keep them in your bags on your level 1 alt. You are not gaining a new stash, you are just gaining the equivalent to 1 stash tab per alt.

When you go to sell at the AH, you can pick any character to sell from. So if you only play 1 character, you could then have 9 alts (so 9 bank tabs) + the 3 real stash tabs. So you would have 12 stash tabs available to you at all times when at the AH.

If you are super lazy and dont want to log into an alt to grab a stashed item (an item in your alts bag), you can then just post the item on the AH and immediately cancel it. Then that item goes into your main stash ;p
    Last edited by Angrycoder; 06-18-2012 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Angrycoder View Post
    Yes, you keep them in your bags on your level 1 alt. You are not gaining a new stash, you are just gaining the equivalent to 1 stash tab per alt.

When you go to sell at the AH, you can pick any character to sell from. So if you only play 1 character, you could then have 9 alts (so 9 bank tabs) + the 3 real stash tabs. So you would have 12 stash tabs available to you at all times when at the AH.

If you are super lazy and dont want to log into an alt to grab a stashed item (an item in your alts bag), you can then just post the item on the AH and immediately cancel it. Then that item goes into your main stash ;p
    Thanks, just created one. :P

Moonwalkr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes make gem mules. Also I'm not sure if you can sell more than 30 gems at a time? If you can just sell like 300 squares at 500g each, likely won't sell but at least you can also keep stacks of 300 in the AH stash.

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Runtime: 13 hours, 16 minutes.

Legendary:1 Set:2 Rare:13 Magic:761 Gem:81 Tome:0

No tomes because I haven't got to inferno yet but pretty close ;P. Woke up to over 2 mil gold (I started with around 400k maybe?). I'm happy with that especially with only 109% GF including the ferrets.
    ALSO the legendary and 2 sets... I sure hope that that was a hiccup in the script b/c they aren't in my inventory or stash. My chat was also closed I believe, so people linking items shouldn't have confused it I wouldn't think. I know the lamps in the cellar are the same color as the legendaries, so that could explain that. There's still the 2 sets though... I wonder what could have triggered them. Oh well.

Hey Shim I noticed before you said you need to balance out other variables like Dex and not completely focus on GF. What do you recommend would be a good stopping point on your gf so you can focus on other attributes and bonuses? I'm guessing around 250%? I personally have never broken 200% before, so I am sure I'm going to have to put in a lot of money buying gear with high enough gf to get me that high.

OH! another question... is it normal that despite have accumulated over 25% movement speed through passives and items, your details tab still shows only 25% ingame? Realistically I have 27% due to my boots having a 12% move bonus. 12 + hot pursuit = 27, yet details show 25. I'm not even sure if this all matters or not though since I have to keep the ini at 0 movement speed.
    Last edited by qu9ke; 06-18-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gutinat0r View Post
    I've fiddled around with the Tolerance of detecting the open cellar. It seems to have improved. Sadly he now runs into the wall right below the cellar if he isn't positioned correctly and stays there. Also it's still not foolproof, since the cursor still is too low in many cases to highlight the pixels it searches for in the first place.
    Are you using 1.3.4? Nobody has complained about hitting a wall in several updates... same with not getting to the cellar.

Originally Posted by Moonwalkr View Post
    Yes make gem mules. Also I'm not sure if you can sell more than 30 gems at a time? If you can just sell like 300 squares at 500g each, likely won't sell but at least you can also keep stacks of 300 in the AH stash.
    You can sell more than 30 at a time, I just put 300 of each type of square gem on the AH.

Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post

No tomes because I haven't got to inferno yet but pretty close ;P. Woke up to over 2 mil gold (I started with around 400k maybe?). I'm happy with that especially with only 109% GF including the ferrets.
    ALSO the legendary and 2 sets... I sure hope that that was a hiccup in the script b/c they aren't in my inventory or stash. My chat was also closed I believe, so people linking items shouldn't have confused it I wouldn't think. I know the lamps in the cellar are the same color as the legendaries, so that could explain that. There's still the 2 sets though... I wonder what could have triggered them. Oh well.

Hey Shim I noticed before you said you need to balance out other variables like Dex and not completely focus on GF. What do you recommend would be a good stopping point on your gf so you can focus on other attributes and bonuses? I'm guessing around 250%? I personally have never broken 200% before, so I am sure I'm going to have to put in a lot of money buying gear with high enough gf to get me that high.

OH! another question... is it normal that despite have accumulated over 25% movement speed through passives and items, your details tab still shows only 25% ingame? Realistically I have 27% due to my boots having a 12% move bonus. 12 + hot pursuit = 27, yet details show 25. I'm not even sure if this all matters or not though since I have to keep the ini at 0 movement speed.
    -Congrats on the 2m.
    -Sometimes it hiccups and thinks you picked up something you didnt. Maybe a rat scurried across the floor, or it saw the green from an emerald in just the right lighting. No idea. However since you cant sell them if they are unidentified... there is no way they would not be in your stash or inventory if you actually picked them up.
    -I personally stopped at 280% GF and then started pumping my dex back up. Right now I have about 15k DPS thanks to sharpshooter when I start attacking. I am slowly selling back the GF gear I bought early on and getting GF+Dex gear. I dont ming sacrificing 1-2% GF to get an extra 100dex. It makes me kill faster so it more than makes up for it.
    -I have no idea why it only shows 25 in the details tab, that is quite interesting indeed.
    -Darkling Lord

belowme81's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

25% movement speed is the hard cap in the game.

Moonwalkr's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read somewhere that max movement bonus is 25%, not sure if that's right or not. I personally would get as much GF as possible for your money, while at the same time adding +dex filter. A lot of people would just throw a 25% GF blue item on AH for a price, but disregarding the value of other stats. So if I had to spend an extra 100k for +80dex, I would splurge. Again, seems kinda weird but you gotta spend gold to make gold. You will make it all back and more in time.