Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Shimizoki, my $Timer is false.. I seriously have no idea why the bot takes a l ong time to loot. but once it starts looting it loots fast.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ortner View Post
    It doesn't sell anything for me. It opens the vendor and then it just exits and does nothing.
    also I have a tooltip request. I would like a avg runtime in it
    Alright, Just before that line put
    Code:
    Sleep(2000)
    The problem may be that it doesnt have a long enough wait timer on it for some people.

If that doesn't work you can comment out these three lines (~383, 384, 391) by putting a ; in front of them.
    Code:
    $VendorFound = PixelSearch(Round(150*$x_ratio), Round(0*$y_ratio), Round(300*$x_ratio), Round(100*$y_ratio), 0xC5C25A, 2) ; checks for the bright spot on bag at top of vendor
    If Not @error Then
    EndIf
    It should run without making the check to ensure the window is open. There are other bugs that come with it, but that is a temp fix.

Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    @ Shimizoki
    got you 1920x1080 screenshots u wanted (also a new one, weird error):

Attachment 8235Attachment 8236
    I think I already have that SS in the folder, and have linked it in here for 1920x1080. If you dont have it its here -> [Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]-disconnecterror-png
    The other error is diablo related, that shouldnt have anything to do with my script. D3 crashed. (Atleast thats what it looks like to me)

Originally Posted by momo69 View Post
    I had a similar thing last night. I picked up a legendary...but it looted for me...the problem was...he didnt stash it...so he went to the vendor and he was trying to sell it....but because it wasnt identified he couldnt...so he stuck...he was trying to do that for a long while...it entered into a infinit loop...
    Gotcha, so they find something, it doesnt stash and then stuck trying to sell. I think I know of a way to atleast prevent the infinite loop. but it may require some tweaking to get the colors working perfectly on your gfx card. so that it doesnt ever run into that issue.

Another method would be to use the new sell feature. It cant get stuck in the infinite loop. if you are going to use that I would advise reading the bottom of the OP, it explains somewhat how its works.

Originally Posted by theavalonman View Post
    @Shimizoki, my $Timer is false.. I seriously have no idea why the bot takes a l ong time to loot. but once it starts looting it loots fast.
    Me neither, I think it hates you. Are you using 1.3.2? I made a few more tweaks to that which could speed it up a hair, but nothing as significant as what you are describing. I have a similar wait as soon as I enter the old ruins. Sometimes it runs beautifully, other times I just stand there like a dope for 5 seconds. there is something in my code doing something weird.
    -Darkling Lord

theavalonman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post

Me neither, I think it hates you. Are you using 1.3.2? I made a few more tweaks to that which could speed it up a hair, but nothing as significant as what you are describing. I have a similar wait as soon as I enter the old ruins. Sometimes it runs beautifully, other times I just stand there like a dope for 5 seconds. there is something in my code doing something weird.
    Shimizoki, to clarify what is happening, after killing sarkoth > walk to pick up gold (left/right) > summon ferret > 10 SEC PAUSE (WTF) > pick Blue items > 3-5 sec pause > pick gems > 5 SEC PAUSE > TP.

And $Timer is false. I have scoured through the entire code and find nothing is causing this. I even removed the RandSleep Line after the summon ferret, but it still pauses there.

P.S I am using 1.3.2 and this has been happening since your first release.

EDIT: I timed the pauses and there are exactly 10 secs and 5 secs pauses respectively.

FFSmasher's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you recommend for a non flashy bow\x-bow? WHat should I search for in the auction house?

Angrycoder's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FFSmasher View Post
    What do you recommend for a non flashy bow\x-bow? WHat should I search for in the auction house?
    Anything that doesnt add +Fire Damage, Lightning Damage, etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @shimizoki, 1.3.2 , character stucks just outside vendor.. i was afk for a moment and i didn't see how that happened.... its stuck there now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shimizoki, to clarify what is happening, after killing sarkoth > walk to pick up gold (left/right) > summon ferret > 10 SEC PAUSE (WTF) > pick Blue items > 3-5 sec pause > pick gems > 5 SEC PAUSE > TP.
    And $Timer is false. I have scoured through the entire code and find nothing is causing this. I even removed the RandSleep Line after the summon ferret, but it still pauses there.
    P.S I am using 1.3.2 and this has been happening since your first release.
    EDIT: I timed the pauses and there are exactly 10 secs and 5 secs pauses respectively.
    Im scouring my code too, the 10 second pause is for checking sets, legendaries, and rares. If you have a slow comp it would take longer, but I wouldnt think that long. The last pause is lootCustom, but if you have that at false I dont see why its taking that long there. My entire loot takes about 8-10 seconds. Thats for about 2 blues, 2 gems, all the gold and sometimes a rare. So I dont see why its slower on your system.

@shimizoki, 1.3.2 , character stucks just outside vendor.. i was afk for a moment and i didn't see how that happened.... its stuck there now.
    Send me the log of the last thing he was doing. Maybe I can decipher what happened.
    -Darkling Lord

FFSmasher's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, just not sure how to search for that on the AH, I bought one with Arcane, but thats flashy as well I guess

what's the min dmg bow you need? and how do you search for one without any specific damage?

Also, it seems like the bot isn't always killing the guy on the right, not aiming far enough right to him him. 1.3.1 was killing him just fine

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Run Number: 8 - Runs till management: 1
    Main Menu
    Old Ruins
    Cellar Check
    - Found
    Dank Cellar
    Attacking Sarkoth
    Looting
    Returning to Town
    Putting Items in Stash
    Done with Stash
    Vendoring Items
    Leaving Game
    Runtime: 71.93 seconds.
    Total Runtime: 0 hours, 8 minutes.
    W:\2560x1440\MainMenu.png not recognized

Bot did not vendor items either

ortner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, Just before that line put
    Code:
    Sleep(2000)
    The problem may be that it doesnt have a long enough wait timer on it for some people.

If that doesn't work you can comment out these three lines (~383, 384, 391) by putting a ; in front of them.
    Code:
    $VendorFound = PixelSearch(Round(150*$x_ratio), Round(0*$y_ratio), Round(300*$x_ratio), Round(100*$y_ratio), 0xC5C25A, 2) ; checks for the bright spot on bag at top of vendor
    If Not @error Then
    EndIf
    It should run without making the check to ensure the window is open. There are other bugs that come with it, but that is a temp fix.

I think I already have that SS in the folder, and have linked it in here for 1920x1080. If you dont have it its here -> [Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]-disconnecterror-png
    The other error is diablo related, that shouldnt have anything to do with my script. D3 crashed. (Atleast thats what it looks like to me)

Gotcha, so they find something, it doesnt stash and then stuck trying to sell. I think I know of a way to atleast prevent the infinite loop. but it may require some tweaking to get the colors working perfectly on your gfx card. so that it doesnt ever run into that issue.

Another method would be to use the new sell feature. It cant get stuck in the infinite loop. if you are going to use that I would advise reading the bottom of the OP, it explains somewhat how its works.

No this did not fix the "not selling" problem. still just stands there by the vendor and doesn't do anything.

batscher's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just made pngs for 1280x720, only the DisconnectError.png is missing.
    1280x720.rar

Im also running in fullscreen because of the better performence (Im using multiple accs in VMs).
    Just set $x_ratio = and $y_ratio = to 2/3 and it should work in fullscreen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot did not vendor items either
    I might have done my math wrong. That same line I asked everyone to edit before... Edit it again, try this (~650)
    Code:
    $VendorFound = PixelSearch(Round(180*$x_ratio), Round(0*$y_ratio), Round(360*$x_ratio), Round(120*$y_ratio), 0xC5C25A) ; checks for the bright spot on bag at top of vendor
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No this did not fix the "not selling" problem. still just stands there by the vendor and doesn't do anything.
    Check the post above this one... See if that helps. Since its working on my system I kinda have to stab in the dark at what it COULD be.

Originally Posted by batscher View Post
    I just made pngs for 1280x720, only the DisconnectError.png is missing.
    1280x720.rar

Im also running in fullscreen because of the better performence (Im using multiple accs in VMs).
    Just set $x_ratio = and $y_ratio = to 2/3 and it should work in fullscreen.
    Thanks!, also yes it runs in fullscreen, but its a bit easier to manage in Fullscreen windowed.
    Also, setting it to 2/3 doesnt do anything. It would of set it to that automatically since your resolution is 2/3 of the default.
    -Darkling Lord

batscher's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!, also yes it runs in fullscreen, but its a bit easier to manage in Fullscreen windowed.
    Also, setting it to 2/3 doesnt do anything. It would of set it to that automatically since your resolution is 2/3 of the default.
    I had to do this because the script wasnt able to detect my resolution in fullscreen mode.

kh11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here. Also, still getting the banner issue *sometimes* after death.