0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

Test was gonna be for 8 hours, but i lost 4 hours because i got disconnect from diablo service, then when i resumed i checked my comp in 30 mins my comp was restarted because of some scheduled app updates i had, not sure which software caused it.

However results are great 2mil gold + 6 rares(1 of them was a 26k damage upgrade for me, i have 136k damage now), tons of gems and tons of tomes
    so i did approx 400k-500k an hour with 253% GF.

Thanks.

EDIT: Testing out 1.1.2 version now, for the past 30 mins worked perfectly, still going....
    Last edited by fukker; 06-14-2012 at 08:12 AM.

[Gold/Item Farming] Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt]
    theavalonman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fukker View Post
    @ Shimizoki,

Test was gonna be for 8 hours, but i lost 4 hours because i got disconnect from diablo service, then when i resumed i checked my comp in 30 mins my comp was restarted because of some scheduled app updates i had, not sure which software caused it.

However results are great 2mil gold + 6 rares(1 of them was a 26k damage upgrade for me, i have 136k damage now), tons of gems and tons of tomes

Thanks.

EDIT: Testing out 1.1.2 version now, for the past 30 mins worked perfectly, still going....
    fukker, mind sharing your script setup? I can do 250k/h with NotAres' script, but with this script, i am only doing a mere 120k with 223% GF.

fukker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theavalonman View Post
    fukker, mind sharing your script setup? I can do 250k/h with NotAres' script, but with this script, i am only doing a mere 120k with 223% GF.
    i didnt change anything in it its just i made it not to loot blues and disabled vendor and disabled timer for rradom 3-5min standby and made it so it doesnt use stash its easy to config in the script

P.S: if u still want it i can give u but thats all i did there

also if u just want gold disable everything it will make it faster
    Last edited by fukker; 06-14-2012 at 09:18 AM.

theavalonman's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didnt change anything in it its just i made it not to loot blues and disabled vendor and disabled timer for rradom 3-5min standby and made it so it doesnt use stash its easy to config in the script

P.S: if u still want it i can give u but thats all i did there

also if u just want gold disable everything it will make it faster
    I am still having problems with looting, I've set the $timer to off but after looting it still freezes there for a awhile before TPing back to town. I've noticed that picking up blues is fast but when it come to gems there was a few sec pause before looting.

Also, fukker, did you manage to reduce the wait time after logging out before pressing the resume button?

Gutinat0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, fukker, did you manage to reduce the wait time after logging out before pressing the resume button?
    Good morning mr. fukker I'd like to know this one, too.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still having problems with looting, I've set the $timer to off but after looting it still freezes there for a awhile before TPing back to town. I've noticed that picking up blues is fast but when it come to gems there was a few sec pause before looting.

well tp for me after looting quick gems gold(fetters pick them up) and tomes goes really quick like 4-5 seconds and then i teleport and whenim in menus its there for like 2-3 seconds and goes back to farming, i will pm you what i did maybe it will help you im also running on 1920x1080 resolution.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whenim in menus its there for like 2-3 seconds and goes back to farming, i will pm you what i did maybe it will help you im also running on 1920x1080 resolution.
    Could you maybe talk out here about this? It's affecting me, too. Changing the sleep times didn't help.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have to post it here your PMs are full

Here: ;Darkling Lord's Sarkoth DH Script v1.1.2 - 6/13/2012 ;Installation Instruction - Pastebin.com

it's also another thing that if u just check 1 hour and u do only like 120k or whatever, thats now how u need to check it, u need to run one script at least 8-10 hours then see how much gold u made and dive it by hours u spent + picking up gems, tomes, blues and using vendor to sell it reduces the amount of gold u can collect, and like i said before i didnt change much in the script.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gutinat0r View Post
    Could you maybe talk out here about this? It's affecting me, too. Changing the sleep times didn't help.
    i didnt change any sleep time except i added sleep time for the cellar because it was commented, so it had no sleep time and for some ppl if there no sleep time when it mouse overs the cellar it might not have enough time to recognize the cellar and just teleport in town and logout without entering the cellar

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah forgot to put sleep time im just testing this new 1.1.2 works well but my connection and comp are fast, so i suggest u guys do this

change:
    RandMove(Round(300*$x_ratio),Round(80*$y_ratio), 5, 5) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    ;Sleep(790)

to:
    RandMove(Round(300*$x_ratio),Round(80*$y_ratio), 5, 5) ;moves cursor over to the cellar so the proper blue pixel becomes highlighted
    Sleep(700)

with no sleep it like i said it might not see a cellar sometimes because of not enough time

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning Everyone, For everyone that is saying that it doesnt work on Win7x64... That is the system I am using and developed it on. As was stated by another member, the DLL you need it for what version of AutoIt you are using (Most of you are using x86 on a x64 system, I am). That should fix your problems

I should have fixed the problem in 1.1 or 1.1.2. I had made a quick error in my script that wouldnt actualy turn off the timer when it was set to false. Now I have it set to false by default, and if you set it to true it will work as intended. (I think)
    -Darkling Lord

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki

I had great results in 4hours 2mil gold 6 rares tons of gems and tomes, thanks
    would've had more items and gold but i was disconnected from diablo for couple hours while i was watching a moving then when i put it back in 30 mins my comp restarted lol

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    Morning Everyone, For everyone that is saying that it doesnt work on Win7x64... That is the system I am using and developed it on. As was stated by another member, the DLL you need it for what version of AutoIt you are using (Most of you are using x86 on a x64 system, I am). That should fix your problems
    And good morning, to you, too, good sir! Also using x64 working perfectly fine! (even two different Computers both x64)

Originally Posted by Shimizoki View Post
    I should have fixed the problem in 1.1 or 1.1.2. I had made a quick error in my script that wouldnt actualy turn off the timer when it was set to false. Now I have it set to false by default, and if you set it to true it will work as intended. (I think)
    Which Line are you talking about?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I set the Timer to true, no change. It still waits senselessly in the Main menu.
    Last edited by Gutinat0r; 06-14-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Shimizoki's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Shimizoki,

Holy cow... I noticed I was initially getting more than notAres script when I started vendoring... but dear baby jesus thats a ton. I think I could get 350 in a good hour. But my GF is a bit lower than yours (180-200ish). Glad its working out for you. In the future I want to add a "Stash Custom" this way you can set it to look for gear with +GF and it will stash it, even if its blue and you set stash blues to false. Lets you look for upgrades regardless of quality, but thats a long way off.

And good morning, to you, too, good sir! Also using x64 working perfectly fine! (even two different Computers both x64)
    Which Line are you talking about?
    A whole bunch of them, specifically for the timer it was Line 506ish
    "If $Timer" should have been "If $Timer == True" for some reason it was running even when $Timer was false. I made this same mistake in a few areas. 1.1.2 Should have fixed all/most of them

Check out notAres, he and I have decided to work together to create a super script rather than competing scripts. His now implements a GUI setup.
    -Darkling Lord