[Goldfarming] Dank Celler Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1920x1080] menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 298 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast
    RobertBobson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the script looks good, but mine fails various checks so much that it's not really functional at the moment. I don't know why, if it's my graphics settings (I turned them all the way down) or what. Over half the time I fail the death check in the beginning, and when I don't it fails to see the cellar. I think I will have to redo those functions, maybe with some better logic, or image checks, I'm not sure. Thing is, if I get it to work perfect, it probably won't be of much use to anyone but me, since there seems to be some variance on how the graphics are presented from machine to machine. This stuff is tricky :/. I think there is a lot of white in my gear, and it's throwing the death flag, it's my current guess anyway, and when it gets to the cellar, I have no idea why it doesn't see that :/. I am pretty sure that it's not the click that's missing though, but the check itself that's failing. I'll see if I can make it more reliable tomorrow. I'll keep scanning this thread too and see if more info is posted. If I come up with methods that are more reliable and seems like it will work on more machines than my own, I'll post.

[Goldfarming] Dank Celler Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1920x1080]
    chancity's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try taking out the mirror image before the cellar click everyone that is stating that it doesn't click.

OneVox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is frustrating, and confusing. The script just stops working, leaves me dead and disconnects from the game. Only made 300k while at work. Any ideas?

Prod1700's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something is messed up I went back to the 6-14 build and the deaths and disconnects are gone. The 6-15 build wasn't using action key 1 as well so diamond skin wasn't turning on which meant a lot of deaths for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Prod1700 here replace the following, I made a booboo and forgot to add the diamond skin.

Code:
    MouseClick("middle", Round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(250 * $y_ratio)) ;starts the main run
    										 Send("{3 down}")
                                             Sleep(1900)
                                             Send("{3 up}")
    With
    Code:
    MouseClick("middle", Round(0 * $x_ratio),Round(250 * $y_ratio)) ;starts the main run
    										 Send("{3 down}")
                                             Sleep(1900)
                                             Send("{3 up}")
    										 send("1")
    Last edited by chancity; 06-16-2012 at 10:22 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by OneVox View Post
    This is frustrating, and confusing. The script just stops working, leaves me dead and disconnects from the game. Only made 300k while at work. Any ideas?
    Its probably been happening to alot of us, can some if they get an error or disconnect take a 1920x1080 screenshot. Also from now on in case of a miss click on the cellar your character will now just exit the game instead of acting like it was in the cellar. Its to prevent deaths!

Updated 06/16/2012: http://pastebin.com/PpRwvL8D
    Last edited by chancity; 06-16-2012 at 11:46 PM.

RobertBobson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chancity View Post
    Try taking out the mirror image before the cellar click everyone that is stating that it doesn't click.
    I put in some message boxes and watched, mine seems to be failing the check. Today I'm going to try a print screen and image search for it. See if that helps, I'm also going to see if I can't adjust the pixel search for the death check, probably change it to an image search too. See what happens. The death check is a big one, my gear has a lot of white in it, and the pixel search seems to be just doing a search in an area for white pixels. I think that it's my gear causing false positives. I could possibly dye it, but I would rather work out a better method for checking for death than that :/. I have some spare time, so I'll try to work it out. The cellar check is most likely something silly, but an image search there can't hurt, I don't think. I may be able to just make the rect it does it's pixel search in bigger, or adjust the color. Dunno. I'll tweak around. the send("2") to fire off the mirror image may be throwing things off, but it really needs to be there for stay alive reasons. It might require a sleep for a couple seconds right after to stabilize the mouse cursor before the click. I dunno. I'll look at it see what I can come up with . Only thing is, I'm not sure how much I want to help, really. It's kind of better if this script is flawed. If a billion people start slamming it, Blizz will start nerfing the hell out of stuff. It's maybe better to leave it flawed so that people who know what they are doing can just tweak it a bit and use it. It keeps things a bit safer overall. Enough people using it that Bliz can't easily single people out, but not enough to draw too much attention. There is enough information in this thread for someone with a bit of programming experience to get it to work. Just look in the various checks, pixel checks can be flakey and graphics displays vary from machine to machine, so tweak them to work on yours. It's not hard or complicated . Otherwise the script is pretty well thought out and nice . The mechanics are good.

muhsing's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work but it wants too many damage. I think it should be meteor in the script.
    Last edited by muhsing; 06-17-2012 at 07:34 AM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the update I posted it'll do a send("1") for protection during the cellar run. Also with your message box you can use the variable you created to see what location it found the white.

Code:
    pixel[0]
    Pixel[1]
    Use that for the cords in a mouse move or something.

FujiAnami's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chancity,

Why my wizard wont pick up tomes of secret?
    the script there set pick up

beagle300's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chancity View Post
    Its probably been happening to alot of us, can some if they get an error or disconnect take a 1920x1080 screenshot. Also from now on in case of a miss click on the cellar your character will now just exit the game instead of acting like it was in the cellar. Its to prevent deaths!

Updated 06/16/2012: [AutoIt] Chancity's Dank Cellar - Pastebin.com
    [Goldfarming] Dank Celler Gold and Loot [AutoIT Script] [WIZARD] [1920x1080]-screenshot015-jpg

Link to image of a disconnect. Happened to me approximately 3-4 times in a night if just left alone. Not quite sure if this is what you wanted.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated: http://pastebin.com/TUaD3DZH
    Pictures: http://www.mediafire.com/?gties8xq5p27yzi

Thanks beagle300, just updated the script to click ok and resume the game if that happens. Also I removed Arcane Orb and changed it to archon for faster run times.

Skills
    1. Left Click = Wave Force(Impactful Wave)
    2. Right Click = Archon(Improved Archon)
    3. Action Bar 1 = Diamond Skin(Crystal Shell)
    4. Action Bar 2 = Mirror Image(Duplicates)
    5. Action Bar 3 = Teleport(Wormhole)
    6. Action Bar 4 = Hydra(Arcane)
    7. Passive 1 = Blur
    8. Passive 2 = Temporal Flux
    9. Passive 3 = Glass Cannon *A good switch for this if your dps is high would be Unstable Anomaly
    Last edited by chancity; 06-17-2012 at 12:15 PM.

k0dex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and i still dont get it how to use this i get one problem after another.. now i have problem line 512 -.- im tired of it ...but thx..

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    27/341
    Trade Feedback
    11 (55%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by k0dex View Post
    and i still dont get it how to use this i get one problem after another.. now i have problem line 512 -.- im tired of it ...but thx..
    What's it say?

k0dex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    line 512 (file "c:\your directory\script.au3")
    _TicksToTime(Int(TimerDiff($time)), $runtimeHour, $runtimeMins, $runtimeSecs)
    ^ERROR

Error:Unknown funtion name.

Thats it..

Page 6 of 298 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast