0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by garados View Post
    First of all, thank you so much for this script!! It is awesome and i am running well on 800x600

Just a few problems which i hope OP or any of the senior members can help me with,

1. If the cellar is close, is it possible to edit the script for my character to use TP instead of trying to log out in 10s, i keep dying before able to log out.

thanks so much again for the script and i hope that some one can help me with my problems. thanks
    TP is not a good idea because it can be interrupted, and then your bot is screwed.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whelp, looks like sarkoth botting came to an end with this new patch.

Input error message display.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    whelp, looks like sarkoth botting came to an end with this new patch.

Input error message display.
    Can you explain what you mean?

VairdayHocker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    I know exactly what he means. I was sarkoth looting manually just now when it locked me out because I resumed game too many times within a certain time span

EDIT: well, the lock out didnt last long. I'm gonna test and see how many i can do before it locks me out again
    EDIT2: Locked out again right after it let me go back. It's timed and counted...seems like the rate of the bot will have to be slowed down. Either that or its time to program in a longer run so there's more time between resuming
    Last edited by VairdayHocker; 06-12-2012 at 03:25 PM.

ofec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizzard basically put a limit on how many games you create within certain time (something like 5 mins)? This stops you from creating more games for a couple minutes

specture18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    like Diablo 2 if you enter and leave a game too many times in a row ... within a certain amount of minutes you get an error pop up....input limit reached... then afterward your generally kicked from the server. I just started using your script 3 days ago and it worked up till this patch... then I get that pop up error.. I was trying to edit the time between logging in (im new at this) but im not sure where to put it.... I was thinking about adding 2 minutes between each making of a new game to see if it would help... other than that my only problem is when my character goes for a gem half the time he misses and grabs random junk...

jenniferx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got about 8 runs in before it locked me out.

I don't think it would hurt to add a minute or 2 wait time to the script after x runs so we can at least let this thing run overnight

baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can join/leave a game about 11-15 times before you get the "input error", and then you have to wait 5 minutes before it resets, or so i've heard..

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh... Well, this changes a lot of things. This bot really depended on doing as many runs as quickly as possible since the cellar door is not always open... With this change, this farming location is not remotely as good as it used to be. A zone that has a similar gold per hour rate but has much longer runs would be infinitely better...

I don't think this area is worth it anymore. You can bet that Blizzard is going to pay your account more attention if you're constantly triggering the limit for hours at a time in the exact same location. May be time to find another (longer) spot with more gold per run...
    Last edited by avatar88343; 06-12-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Bearington's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch.

Right now I'm experiencing lockout after 10 Resume Games. Basically this entails that if you enter 10 games in a short time span. You're locked out. The game is checking when the first game was entered and when the last game was entered. If it takes you 10 minutes to play through 10 games then you need to rest for 10 minutes to clear your queue. I don't know if AutoIt is sophisticated enough to start a timer when you enter the first game and then stop the timer when you leave the 10th game and then count the timer backwards and when it reaches 0 start the process over. But, that is what you would need to do now to run these scripts without Human Intervention.

EDIT: Or find much longer Gold Runs. I figure if a Gold Run took 5 minutes per run you wouldn't trigger the new timer that often.

skiller99's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats so bad if there is viable longer run spot its or it will be only on elite...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about a programmed "Wretched Run" that ends in the ruins killing the queen's handmaiden? The cellar is still part of that, plus there's more stuff to kill.
    That way, you wouldn't have to abandon ALL your hard work.

Is there a way for the code to recognize the mobs and do some sort of 'attack area' command?
    Last edited by VairdayHocker; 06-12-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skiller99 View Post
    thats so bad if there is viable longer run spot its or it will be only on elite...
    Elite spots don't stay elite forever. I could start programming one and release it the second it becomes known by the general public.

Originally Posted by VairdayHocker View Post
    What about a programmed "Wretched Run" that ends in the ruins killing the queen's handmaiden? The cellar is still part of that, plus there's more stuff to kill.
    That way, you wouldn't have to abandon ALL your hard work.

Is there a way for the code to recognize the mobs and do some sort of 'attack area' command?
    A lot of the "work" I did with this bot was just being familiar with AutoIt, the game, and standard botting strategies. Writing this bot from scratch knowing what I know now would not take long at all. If this area is still very profitable then I will continue the bot. If a significantly better area is found then I think it will be better to focus on that. We'll have to see

"Input Limit Reached" - Forums - Diablo III
    According to that post, this may just be a bug...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, i'm running it with 108% gold find and i'm still getting descent drops from the mobs. Instead of JUST the cellar, have it continue after that and work the way down back to new Tristram. Set the quest to Legacy of Cain instead and have Leah with you. She wont go away if someone joins your game AND she will auto attack the mobs. I also seem to get decent yellow drops with her around...dunno if she has anything to do with it.

mepplepie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all.

I have a problem with starting the script, i press start and space, it brings game to-the-screen and then shows the language error. But my language is set to english and i am not using any custom themes. Is there any known solution?

Regards.
    Last edited by mepplepie; 06-12-2012 at 04:37 PM.