1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shruggy View Post
    the script works great for me, except for one thing. after it kills everything and leaves game it tries to exit out of diablo instead of making another game. it just would get stuck at the log out screen and the script would just stop working.
    Huh? You're the first to describe that behavior... How is it exiting out of diablo? Do you have an older system/old laptop?

Also, little update: Everything is currently working in 800x600 windowed mode. You can move the window anywhere without any problems I just need to make the code neat and quickly combine the two code bases (1080P and 800x600 are currently in 2 separate source files but I'm writing a system to make it all one big neat piece of code). Still have a few kinks to fix but it's mostly done.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    qoi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woot

Thanks for the updates

cpowroks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cant wait for the new update.

KelgraLoc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the script works great for me, except for one thing. after it kills everything and leaves game it tries to exit out of diablo instead of making another game. it just would get stuck at the log out screen and the script would just stop working.

This happened to me as well , Although it only happened once. And I wasn't at the computer when it did happen. Just came back to it on the Main Menu trying to Exit. I've sat here for the passed couple hours watching it off and on and it hasn't done it again. I haven't messed with the coding at all. I am running Full Screen Windowed 1920x1080.

shruggy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would kill everything that's in the cellar, exit the current game, then when it's at the menu screen it would just hang there a bit then it would hit esc and click the exit diablo 3 button. then the script would just stop functioning afterwards. my system isn't too old (i5 760). so i'm not sure what is wrong

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would kill everything that's in the cellar, exit the current game, then when it's at the menu screen it would just hang there a bit then it would hit esc and click the exit diablo 3 button. then the script would just stop functioning afterwards. my system isn't too old (i5 760). so i'm not sure what is wrong
    Very weird... Not sure why it happened but I will add some code to prevent it from exiting diablo 3.

EXpoZuR's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need some help. Every time I start the script it continuously logs in and out of the game after casting a few spells. I'm not sure why.

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you make a version that supports actual full screen? I ask because for some reason fullscreen windows causes the game to lag juuust enough when I exit the game, that the cursor clicks on the area where it would normally say "Resume Game" before the actual main menu pops up. OR you could make it to where the cursor sits idly for a couple seconds so that in case lag does happen to happen, it won't jump ahead or anything. Also do you by any chance have a barb AutoIt in the works? That's pretty much my only character besides a 31 DH.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qu9ke View Post
    Can you make a version that supports actual full screen? I ask because for some reason fullscreen windows causes the game to lag juuust enough when I exit the game, that the cursor clicks on the area where it would normally say "Resume Game" before the actual main menu pops up. OR you could make it to where the cursor sits idly for a couple seconds so that in case lag does happen to happen, it won't jump ahead or anything. Also do you by any chance have a barb AutoIt in the works? That's pretty much my only character besides a 31 DH.
    Uhhhh, maybe tomorrow. Right now I'm pretty tired and just want to finish combining these bots so I can go to bed

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no I wasn't trying to rush you or anything. I understand you need your sleep and everything . Just saying. I just really hope the cursor clicking too soon issue gets fixed soon. Nice work on the whole thing btw.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, guys, very sorry to do this but I am going to call it a night. I know that some of you were waiting for the 800x600 version to run overnight but I am in no state to program. The code is literally 98.5% finished but I'm so tired that I am making silly mistakes left and right (not to mention the new documention

I'll finish it in 7 hours or so when I am well rested. It will be worth the wait! Good night.

Aubreyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Avatar, thanks so much for the great work! My computer is having the same problem as well. Happens about once every 10 min.

I believe its due to the script not properly hitting the "Resume" button due to the computer not leaving the game fast enough. The script then goes runs through again and when it tries to leave the game, it instead clicks "exit diablo 3".

My desktop is kinda old so I will see if running this on my newer laptop would help or perhaps I can add a delay to hitting the resume button.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aubreyo View Post
    Hi Avatar, thanks so much for the great work! My computer is having the same problem as well. Happens about once every 10 min.

I believe its due to the script not properly hitting the "Resume" button due to the computer not leaving the game fast enough. The script then goes runs through again and when it tries to leave the game, it instead clicks "exit diablo 3".

My desktop is kinda old so I will see if running this on my newer laptop would help or perhaps I can add a delay to hitting the resume button.
    Writing this from bed (can't seem to leave this forum). That will be fixed in the next patch.

Aubreyo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ;Leave the game
    LeaveGame()
    Sleep(1000)

On line 183, changing 1000 to 2000 seems to have fixed the problem for me!

BalderFlux's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any way in Autoit to collect the drops and sell the blue and save the rare?

I am grateful for the help.

Page 6 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234567891056106 ... LastLast