0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys,
    back again to share with my new revision, based on the version 0.2 of avatar script, but the maincore has change and all importants routines recode too, it fully supported :

- error message and disconnect,
    - has an auto login, so it can runs for days and days
    - loot rare legend ans set items
    - loot gems and blue tome with the imagesearch method, trully more effective than pixelbased method for this items.

the only black point is that it's for diablo french version, due to the use of items names png for detection ( loot of gems and tome wont work, but potions will ). If you like the feature and want to use the whole script or reuse part of it in diablo english version, I can make pngs for english version and modify my script, but I need screenshot of english diablo screen game with items name on the ground.

What it does:
    *This bot will travel to the cellar in Act 1, kill the mobs, collect the gold, the rare legend and set items, potions, blue tomes, and repair your gear.
    *It fully support randomly disconnect, has an autologin feature !! and handled this ****ing error message popup !!
    *Tested in Hell and Inferno, making 200-220K / hour in Inferno with a 210% GF Gear
    *Need at leat 9K of dps !!
    *Death less times with the use of minions
    *Bot Log feature, you can trace what happens and tweak it for better result

Instructions:
    1.) Bind your middle mouse button to Move (found in Key Bindings Option)
    1.a) Ensure T is bound to teleport to town
    1.b) Ensure show items names is always on, to do this go to option/game desactivate reveal item names when it drops and change show item name to always
    1.c) Ensure Shift key is set to stay in place when casting
    2.) Set your build to this Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III
    3.) Set your game resolution to 1920x1080 Fullscreen windowed (required)
    3.) Start Act 1, Quest 6 - Talk to Alaric
    4.) Hire the sorceress and set all her spells to the right column, ( give her good stuff too it's better )
    5.) Teleport to The Old Ruins using the waypoint and run left until you reach a checkpoint
    6.) Log out of the game (disconnect to the login screen)
    7.) Install Imagesearch for AutoIt, folowwing instructions below
    7.a) Put in the pngs folder the pngs you want to use for items detection ( set to work with pngs of diablo 3 french version )
    7.b) Change the png folder variable in the Imagesearch looting variables according to your system
    7.c) If u change pngs in the foldr u need to change variables in the Imagesearch looting variables according to
    ( total number of pngs, setup the png array with the appropriate files located in the png folder)
    8.) Type your diablo 3 password in the $motdepasse variable in the bot script for autologin feature, and fill the diablo 3 login screen battle net account with your email, this script doesn't support password length more than 19 characters
    9.) Save the script !
    10.) Ensure diablo 3 is in at loginscreen, not really need, it should work if u're in the character screen, but do not start it when in game.
    11.) Run the script and Press NumPAd+ to start the bot! NumPad+ is used to pause and resume the bot
    12.) You can read the log in the file c:|bot.log, realtime update, this file is flush at each start
    13.) Press Numpad- to exit the bot

Installing imagesearch for autoit

;Download: ImageSearchFiles.zip (1.4a new link)
    ;If your Windows installation is x64, use the 64-bit native AutoIt and the x64 directory in the archive
    ;Extract and copy AutoIt3 folder to Program Files directory
    ;Extract and copy all dlls to C:\Windows\ directory (optionally copy the MSVCR dlls to System32 as well)
    ;Extract pics directory anywhere and update the $directory var - INCLUDE TRAILING BACKSLASH: C:\pics\
    ;If you are running anything but fullscreen mode, the size of letters will mismatch and not loot anything. Resize or make your own pngs.

NOTE:
    *1920 x 1080 fullscreen windowed is the only resolution currently supported (800x600 is not supported in this revision)
    *You must be running the game in Fullscreen Windoed mode
    *You may need to edit the values below the comments for better results

CODE : [AutoIt] With doctor autoit 0.2 cib v2 error/disconnect handle - Pastebin.com
    IMAGESEARCH : ImageSearchFiles.zip
    FRENCH PNGS : pics.rar
    Last edited by cib; 06-15-2012 at 07:59 PM.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ponoir View Post
    Hi, when I check the "gems loot" he loot 1gem on 5 and often loot crap white weapon or blue, any idea ?
    are you using the 800x600 version?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vendettaaa View Post
    XD true but i want just know what is to do with ur code.what must be change?Because ur code is in my script.XD
    increase the sleep time at about line 474

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bts0uth View Post
    So do we just put the pictures and the script in the same folder or what? That might be useful information :P

edit: need to add instructions about editing the .png directory inside the script
    set pngLoc[0] to the absolute path of the pic folder

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cib View Post
    Hi guys,
    back again to share with my new revision, based on the version 0.2 of avatar script, but the maincore has change and all importants routines recode too, it fully supported :

- error message and disconnect,
    - has an auto login, so it can runs for days and days
    - loot rare legend ans set items
    - loot gems and blue tome with the imagesearch method, trully more effective than pixelbased method for this items.

the only black point is that it's for diablo french version, due to the use of items names png for detection ( loot of gems and tome wont work, but potions will ). If you like the feature and want to use the whole script or reuse part of it in diablo english version, I can make pngs for english version and modify my script, but I need screenshot of english diablo screen game with items name on the ground.

What it does:
    *This bot will travel to the cellar in Act 1, kill the mobs, collect the gold, the rare legend and set items, potions, blue tomes, and repair your gear.
    *It fully support randomly disconnect, has an autologin feature !! and handled this ****ing error message popup !!
    *Tested in Hell and Inferno, making 200-220K / hour in Inferno with a 210% GF Gear
    *Need at leat 9K of dps !!
    *Death less times with the use of minions
    *Bot Log feature, you can trace what happens and tweak it for better result

Instructions:
    1.) Bind your middle mouse button to Move (found in Key Bindings Option)
    1.a) Ensure T is bound to teleport to town
    1.b) Ensure show items names is always on, to do this go to option/game desactivate reveal item names when it drops and change show item name to always
    1.c) Ensure Shift key is set to stay in place when casting
    2.) Set your build to this Witch Doctor - Game Guide - Diablo III
    3.) Set your game resolution to 1920x1080 Fullscreen windowed (required)
    3.) Start Act 1, Quest 6 - Talk to Alaric
    4.) Hire the sorceress and set all her spells to the right column, ( give her good stuff too it's better )
    5.) Teleport to The Old Ruins using the waypoint and run left until you reach a checkpoint
    6.) Log out of the game (disconnect to the login screen)
    7.) Install Imagesearch for AutoIt, folowwing instructions below
    7.a) Put in the pngs folder the pngs you want to use for items detection ( set to work with pngs of diablo 3 french version )
    7.b) Change the png folder variable in the Imagesearch looting variables according to your system
    7.c) If u change pngs in the foldr u need to change variables in the Imagesearch looting variables according to
    ( total number of pngs, setup the png array with the appropriate files located in the png folder)
    8.) Type your diablo 3 password in the $motdepasse variable in the bot script for autologin feature, and fill the diablo 3 login screen battle net account with your email, this script doesn't support password length more than 19 characters
    9.) Save the script !
    10.) Ensure diablo 3 is in at loginscreen, not really need, it should work if u're in the character screen, but do not start it when in game.
    11.) Run the script and Press NumPAd+ to start the bot! NumPad+ is used to pause and resume the bot
    12.) You can read the log in the file c:|bot.log, realtime update, this file is flush at each start
    13.) Press Numpad- to exit the bot

Installing imagesearch for autoit

;Download: ImageSearchFiles.zip (1.4a new link)
    ;If your Windows installation is x64, use the 64-bit native AutoIt and the x64 directory in the archive
    ;Extract and copy AutoIt3 folder to Program Files directory
    ;Extract and copy all dlls to C:\Windows\ directory (optionally copy the MSVCR dlls to System32 as well)
    ;Extract pics directory anywhere and update the $directory var - INCLUDE TRAILING BACKSLASH: C:\pics\
    ;If you are running anything but fullscreen mode, the size of letters will mismatch and not loot anything. Resize or make your own pngs.

NOTE:
    *1920 x 1080 fullscreen windowed is the only resolution currently supported (800x600 is not supported in this revision)
    *You must be running the game in Fullscreen Windoed mode
    *You may need to edit the values below the comments for better results

CODE : [AutoIt] With doctor autoit 0.2 cib v2 error/disconnect handle - Pastebin.com
    IMAGESEARCH : ImageSearchFiles.zip
    FRENCH PNGS : pics.rar
    Cool! Good to have a French version! Our v0.5 also supports image search and auto reconnect, but no auto login though

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Andy, what are the current features right now? I can help you beta test if you want me to if you have any features you added but don't know if they'll work. Add me on skype: liquidsystem1 ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by inho93 View Post
    Hi Again! I have the same pb(my char run into the mobs after skill) . Where are you upload last release?
    OK what's your visual setting? I used to set all option to low or off to run the script, and I just tried setting them all to high, and sometimes my char also runs to the mob. So you may try the lowest visual effect if you are not currently using it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
    Hey Andy, what are the current features right now? I can help you beta test if you want me to if you have any features you added but don't know if they'll work. Add me on skype: liquidsystem1 ^^
    I need some sleep first Likely wake up in 4 hrs. If selling does not work for you now, it will be great if you can debug it while I'm sleeping. The main thing is try to see if the image search for the red text "item" works properly when your bag is full. Thanks!

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    I need some sleep first Likely wake up in 4 hrs. If selling does not work for you now, it will be great if you can debug it while I'm sleeping. The main thing is try to see if the image search for the red text "item" works properly when your bag is full. Thanks!
    I tested it. It doesn't detect it yet :X I took a look in the code...
    Code:
    		$AltCellarLocation = False
    		$LootAttempts = 0
    		$GemLootAttempts = 0
    		$BagFull = true
    $BagFull was set to false, does that have to be true?

P.S.: How did you find those coordinates? I'd like to know, I can find the ones for 1920x1080 if you want me to just double check?

EDIT: I started screwing with the coordinates of the "item.png" search box, I also redid the image, I feel like it MAY be easier to completely set the whole sentence to be searched, instead of just 1 word? I don't know yet. I'm a bit new to this, so if I can find a way, I'd be really happy :P

EDIT (Again, yes...): I looked at your item.png, I think you were using a 1x1 px brush, that was black, and the image search was looking for the black... You need to use the transparency tool if you're using Photoshop. I'm about to test it and see if it works. I'll post the picture if it works :P

I still don't know exactly what's wrong. I've tried changing some pixels, tried to remove the black/whatever from the item.png.... I'm having no luck. I also can't figure out why the gems won't get picked up by the bot either. I've yet to look at all of that, I'm about to head to bed anyways.
    Last edited by liquidsystem; 06-15-2012 at 11:02 PM. Reason: More tests

zerosaku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested: Witch Doctor Farming Bot - Act 1 cellar (0.5) @ [AutoIt] Witch Doctor Farming Bot - Act 1 cellar (0.5) - Pastebin.com

Results:
    *20 Successful Runs
    *1 Death only

Bugs:
    *Still doesn't pick up gems.
    *Missed 1 to 3 Blue Items.
    *Didn't sell blues to NPC, when inventory was full.
    *Only happened a couple of times, when clicking & attacking Sarkoth, Sarkoth moves forward.. mis-clicks floor moves forward.. moves around, picks up gold and loot then Teleports. Ignores Sarkoth even thou Sarkoth still attacking lol. This is the cause of 1 Death.

I replaced Acid Cloud with Zombie Wall w/ Creepers Rune instead. Unless you can make the script use Acid Poison 3 straight times, so there would be 3 slimes.

Gear:
    Only 5k DPS Unbuffed (yes its true) lol. But with Buff it would go 7k++
    180 GF
    199 MF
    Last edited by zerosaku; 06-15-2012 at 10:59 PM.

Deecue's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was watching the baseball game and running this bot tonight. Ran into a couple of issues and I have some suggestions for the OP.

To the immediate right side of the chest there is a pillar wall. One time the named mob ran right behind this wall and planted itself there. My WD sat at the entrance shooting splinters at it for a solid 10 mins before I decided that it wasn't going to correct and had to nudge it. If I hadn't been there watching, it would probably still be doing this 4 hrs later.

I recommend a time-out feature where it logs out after a certain time period to avoid this issue.

I also noticed that my WD would run forward to loot before the named mob was even dead. This caused deaths.

I recommend a feature that spends a couple of extra seconds checking for enemies before looting.

That is all. Thanks for this. I actually went out with the girlfriend for a change tonight while letting this bot run. Went from 800k gold to 1.9 mill in that time. Would have been more but had a storm that killed my power for a couple hrs. This bot is amazing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by liquidsystem View Post
    I tested it. It doesn't detect it yet :X I took a look in the code...
    Code:
    		$AltCellarLocation = False
    		$LootAttempts = 0
    		$GemLootAttempts = 0
    		$BagFull = true
    $BagFull was set to false, does that have to be true?

P.S.: How did you find those coordinates? I'd like to know, I can find the ones for 1920x1080 if you want me to just double check?

EDIT: I started screwing with the coordinates of the "item.png" search box, I also redid the image, I feel like it MAY be easier to completely set the whole sentence to be searched, instead of just 1 word? I don't know yet. I'm a bit new to this, so if I can find a way, I'd be really happy :P

EDIT (Again, yes...): I looked at your item.png, I think you were using a 1x1 px brush, that was black, and the image search was looking for the black... You need to use the transparency tool if you're using Photoshop. I'm about to test it and see if it works. I'll post the picture if it works :P

I still don't know exactly what's wrong. I've tried changing some pixels, tried to remove the black/whatever from the item.png.... I'm having no luck. I also can't figure out why the gems won't get picked up by the bot either. I've yet to look at all of that, I'm about to head to bed anyways.
    No, image search treat any black pixel as transparent pixel, and increasing the size of the image not only slows down the process but also lowers the match rate. $BagFull is a flag. Each iteration we should set it to false, and if any loot function returns a true to it, we consider the inventory is full.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deecue View Post
    Was watching the baseball game and running this bot tonight. Ran into a couple of issues and I have some suggestions for the OP.

To the immediate right side of the chest there is a pillar wall. One time the named mob ran right behind this wall and planted itself there. My WD sat at the entrance shooting splinters at it for a solid 10 mins before I decided that it wasn't going to correct and had to nudge it. If I hadn't been there watching, it would probably still be doing this 4 hrs later.

I recommend a time-out feature where it logs out after a certain time period to avoid this issue.

I also noticed that my WD would run forward to loot before the named mob was even dead. This caused deaths.

I recommend a feature that spends a couple of extra seconds checking for enemies before looting.

That is all. Thanks for this. I actually went out with the girlfriend for a change tonight while letting this bot run. Went from 800k gold to 1.9 mill in that time. Would have been more but had a storm that killed my power for a couple hrs. This bot is amazing.
    1. the only method to resolve the pillar issue is to switch splitter with an AOE primary skill, like fire bomb - ghost bomb, otherwise you can try to increase your DPS so that you can kill it before it runs away.

2. double check is already there, but if the monster's health bar is kept covered by some item name during the double check, the script will still consider all monsters are killed. No good method other than increasing DPS can reduces its occurrence rate

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zerosaku View Post
    Tested: Witch Doctor Farming Bot - Act 1 cellar (0.5) @ [AutoIt] Witch Doctor Farming Bot - Act 1 cellar (0.5) - Pastebin.com

Results:
    *20 Successful Runs
    *1 Death only

Bugs:
    *Still doesn't pick up gems.
    *Missed 1 to 3 Blue Items.
    *Didn't sell blues to NPC, when inventory was full.
    *Only happened a couple of times, when clicking & attacking Sarkoth, Sarkoth moves forward.. mis-clicks floor moves forward.. moves around, picks up gold and loot then Teleports. Ignores Sarkoth even thou Sarkoth still attacking lol. This is the cause of 1 Death.

I replaced Acid Cloud with Zombie Wall w/ Creepers Rune instead. Unless you can make the script use Acid Poison 3 straight times, so there would be 3 slimes.

Gear:
    Only 5k DPS Unbuffed (yes its true) lol. But with Buff it would go 7k++
    180 GF
    199 MF
    Not picking up gem? It could be you not setting the pics path correctly, or you did not run in inferno. the script only picks up square and flawless square gems

zerosaku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    Not picking up gem? It could be you not setting the pics path correctly, or you did not run in inferno. the script only picks up square and flawless square gems
    Pic Paths? XD sorry i never did any of that.. i only ran the autoscript right away and tested.. Where do i place the pics folder?