5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kraz1212 View Post
    I have try 0.2 / 0.3 and / 0.4 and i have this problem with all versions.

Any idea ?

- May be cast spell 3 (he deal dmg) each 8s ?
    - May be timing the fight ? after 30s => quit the game ?

Ty very much !
    Try with Gargantuan with Restless Giant instead of Fetish Army.

[Goldfarming] [Witch Doctor] [AutoIT] ACT 1 Cellar Farming Bot
    plop31's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I have test the script but I have an error: "you don't seem to be in the lobby".
    I test with 1920*1080, Quest Ok (with checkpoint).
    Mouse move on "start" but after few seconds, I have the error message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Suzybae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boonaldo View Post
    There is one slight problem... If we tick "loot rare", "loot blue" and "loot gems".... Our inventory will get full in just a few run.

Due to this, I only tick "loot rare" and "gems", this is because I do not wanna to miss any rare or legendary item during the run.

On the other hand, without ticking "loot blue item", I miss out tonnes of tome of secret, which I believe every players need most.

Therefore, can I suggest to have separate tick box for "loot tome"?
    I second that! Please include a "Tomb of Secrets" loot check box

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. It's going to take me a little while to read all the posts from where I left off so just hold tight After I reply to the posts I'll reply to the PMs and try to fix some of the bugs you guys found. D3 is down for maintenance but I have a few lossless screenshots that I can use for basic testing.

baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Hey guys. It's going to take me a little while to read all the posts from where I left off so just hold tight After I reply to the posts I'll reply to the PMs and try to fix some of the bugs you guys found. D3 is down for maintenance but I have a few lossless screenshots that I can use for basic testing.
    a great change would be implementing the imgsearch for the tomes/gems/etc. I'm not sure how hard that is thought from your POV. but thanks for your work.

ngindenkore's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to use the Autoit? and when shall we used this autoit?
    I'm using Autoit v3 and it asked to open format in *.au3 not *.txt.

Please advice

TheHugeEntertainment's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change text from .txt to .au3

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A note to our friends without a Witch Doctor

When I first started writing this bot, I wrote it for Witch Doctors because I love the class and every other ranged class already had a bot. I did not expect this much interest from the Wizard and Demon Hunter community. So while I appreciate your support and will gladly help you tweak the code so it works for your class, please do not make a post about an issue without specifying that you are not a Witch Doctor because it just slows down progress. I spent an hour yesterday morning trying to replicate a bug only to discover that the user purposely lied about being a Witch Doctor because he didn't "see why it mattered." Once I sort out all the bugs, I will go back and tune the code for you guys. Once more, I will NOT turn you away just because you are not a Witch Doctor.

Melee classes are on you own for a while I've had a few people tweak the code but I can only offer basic explanation of what does what.

-Known bugs
    1.) sarkoth sometimes runs off screen and doesn't get killed
    2.) Looting of blues can sometimes loot whites (which fill bags)
    3.) Gem looting is not reliable enough
    4.) Mistype in the looting reset counter is causing the bot to not grab some rares

Solution
    1.) Going to solve this in two ways. First, I'm going to stop using fetish army and replace it with another spell (which should stop sending Ssarkoth int a frenzy from the number of people dragging mud into his cellar). I am also going to tweak the enemy detection radius so he can't hide behind pillars and whatnot.

2.)Again, going to solve this in two ways. Going to implement vendoring of blues and whites and will get started on implementing imgsearch for items which should increase the reliability

3.)I finally realized why gem looting isn't as reliable as it should be. I don't think it will be perfect, but it's an easy fix that will be a lot more reliable than the current system

4.) There was a mistype in the looting counter which was preventing some items from being picked up. This has already been fixed

-Unconfirmed Bugs

1.) Some people are experiencing a weird bug in which the bot dies but doesn't react accordingly
    2.) The timer for clicking on resume button is too fast
    3.) Repairing problems
    4.) The character is a tiny bit off and doesn't actually enter the cellar
    5.) The bot gives an error during the lobby or when it first logs into the game (it's off by a little bit)

Solution?

1.) I have never experienced this myself but will gladly look into it. If you are experiencing this with the English client (only one supported for now) then please send me a PM (using the standard model I will outline below) and I will look into it

2.) The bot doesn't wait or a fixed time to click on resume game. Once it leaves the game, it moves the mouse to the resume button and looks to see if it's actually there. It doesn't matter if you have a slow computer that exits the game in 6 seconds or a fast one that exists it in half a second, the resume button should be clicked within a second of it actually being visible.

3.) I have tested repairing on both resolutions and haven't found any problems (and neither have my beta testers). However, if this is a legitimate problem then please PM me using the standard model found below.

4.) The 800x600 version is a tad less accurate than the 1920x1080 version. If you're experiencing inaccuracies using the 800x600 version then you may need to play with the runspeed (increase/decrease it). If you're experiencing inaccuracies with the 1080P version then send me a PM using the standard model and i'll guide you on how to fix it (going to post an official guide soon).

5.) If the bot is giving you an error in the lobby or early in the game then you are most likely using a non-English client, using a custom 3rd party Windows theme on your system, using letterbox, or didn't configure the resolution correctly. Basically, the conditions of your system or not standard and the bot would rather tell you and turn off rather then do a few dozen failed runs. I have received a ton of PMs about this and 99% of them have been user error. (It's also my fault for not listing all the conditions required for the bot). If you have double and triple checked everything and turned off custom themes then please send me a PM and I will help you.

Standard Model Of Reporting Bugs -
    From now on, when you PM me about a bug, please specify the following:
    1.) Are you a Witch Doctor
    2.) What resolution are you using?
    3.) Your Skype account (I am always on Skype and it's the best way to help you. I have no patience for the PM system)
    4.) Your movement speed
    5.) Your problem (what it is, when you experience it, etc)
    6.) In the episode of Arthur in which he went to the junkyard against his parents wishes, what did he cut his knee on? (very important, I will not reply if this condition is not met... Fine, this is optional)

If I missed anything then please send me a PM

bolek1234's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    a great change would be implementing the imgsearch for the tomes/gems/etc. I'm not sure how hard that is thought from your POV. but thanks for your work.
    I agree. imgsearch must be the #1 thing to be implemented in 0.5 Current method is extremely inefficient, doesn't pick up yellows and misses most gems (at least for me)

I am running a DH and with a few minor changes to the script it now works perfectly. I had to modify the cellar coords as avatar suggested (it might have been due to different running speeds)
    I also modified sleeping times because a lot of times, script would search for the cellar door before the bot even got to it's third coordinate and it would exit the game.

Things that still need updating (in my opinion)

1. If there is no cellar/cellar door closed - the char should tp back to town and then exit the game. It shaves off a couple of seconds of time and most importantly the char doesn't get killed. It's a huge problem for me when I run the bot on inferno. If he stands there for 10 seconds doing nothing, he gets killed in 2-3 shots. The good thing is that it takes the zombies a couple of seconds to get to me. So in that time I should have been tp-ing back to town, saving my skin. I tried to mitigate that by adding in the code to drop sentry on the ground right after detecting the cellar door is closed. but the sentry can only take out 1, maybe 2 mobs. If there are more, I die in those 10 seconds. If during the 5 seconds it takes to tp back to town I get interrupted and killed, script should detect it and end the game/restart.

2. Second problem is that if the bot gets killed on the way to the cellar (meaning, cellar is there, it detects it and starts moving towards it), the script doesn't detect him being dead and keeps on going, clicking on imaginable enemies.

3. Third problem just has to do with taking the right path. There are three movements being made. if movement 2 gets a little interrupted (the bot has to go around a mob standing exactly in it's way) the third movement will be automatically off, therefore, not looking for the cellar in the right coordinates. I'm not sure this can be mitigated. I know in the end the bot will exit because it won't find a cellar but again, that just leads to problems from pt 1 and 2.

I know these seem minor, but watching the bot for about an hour, I've had the bot die 9 times in a row and only enter the cellar once because of all these above points. 1/10 is not very efficient.

And again, imgsearch should be implemented. Current way of looting things is not ideal. It works somewhat but leaves a lot of items behind.

Otherwise, good work!!! I've collected around 1mil so far running it on and off for 2 days now. Thank you!!!
    Last edited by bolek1234; 06-12-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bolek1234 View Post
    I agree. imgsearch must be the #1 thing to be implemented in 0.5 Current method is extremely inefficient, doesn't pick up yellows and misses most gems (at least for me)

I am running a DH and with a few minor changes to the script it now works perfectly. I had to modify the cellar coords as avatar suggested (it might have been due to different running speeds)
    I also modifying sleeping times because a lot of times, script would search for the cellar door before the bot even got to it's third coordinate and it would exit the game.

Things that still need updating (in my opinion)

1. If there is no cellar/cellar door closed - the char should tp back to town and then exit the game. It shaves off a couple of seconds of time and most importantly the char doesn't get killed. It's a huge problem for me when I run the bot on inferno. If he stands there for 10 seconds doing nothing, he gets killed in 2-3 shots. The good thing is that it takes the zombies a couple of seconds to get to me. So in that time I should have been tp-ing back to town, saving my skin. I tried to mitigate that by adding in the code to drop sentry on the ground right after detecting the cellar door is closed. but the sentry can only take out 1, maybe 2 mobs. If there are more, I die in those 10 seconds. If during the 5 seconds it takes to tp back to town I get interrupted and killed, script should detect it and end the game/restart.

2. Second problem is that if the bot gets killed on the way to the cellar (meaning, cellar is there, it detects it and starts moving towards it), the script doesn't detect him being dead and keeps on going, clicking on imaginable enemies.

3. Third problem just has to do with taking the right path. There are three movements being made. if movement 2 gets a little interrupted (the bot has to go around a mob standing exactly in it's way) the third movement will be automatically off, therefore, not looking for the cellar in the right coordinates. I'm not sure this can be mitigated. I know in the end the bot will exit because it won't find a cellar but again, that just leads to problems from pt 1 and 2.
    First of all, you're welcome and I am glad that you like the bot. Let me just address a few of your issues and explain why the bot works the way it does

1.) You have to consider that this is for Witch Doctors. Mass Confusion + spirit vessel means that it is very unlikely that a witch doctor will die while casting a portal/leaving the game. MC will keep enemies away and if some do get through, Spirit Vessel prevents the WS from dying. I have tested the 0.4 a lot and haven't died yet. As for town portal vs leave game, I would take a guaranteed 10 seconds over a gamble simbly because it makes it easier to accurately calculate gold income

2.) I think my character has died once or twice in an hour with spirit vessel and spirit walk.The script detects when you've died, but only as certain points to make it a bit faster. However, I jsut realized a good way to check constantly without impacting performance. Thanks!

3.) That's why spirit walk is cast. We walk through the mobs.

Once I "finish" the bot for WD then I will optimize these things for other classes. Glad you were able to modify it though
    Last edited by avatar88343; 06-12-2012 at 11:32 AM.

bolek1234's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    First of all, you're welcome and I am glad that you like the bot. Let me just address a few of your issues and explain why the bot works the way it does

1.) You have to consider that this is for Witch Doctors. Mass Confusion + spirit vessel means that it is very unlikely that a witch doctor will die while casting a portal/leaving the game. MC will keep enemies away and if some do get through, Spirit Vessel prevents the WS from dying. I have tested the 0.4 a lot and haven't died yet. As for town portal vs leave game, I would take a guaranteed 10 seconds over a gamble simbly because it makes it easier to accurately calculate gold income

2.) I think my character has died once or twice in an hour with spirit vessel and spirit walk.The script detects when you've died, but only as certain points to make it a bit faster. However, I jsut realized a good way to check constantly without impacting performance. Thanks!

3.) That's why spirit walk is cast. We walk through the mobs.

Once I "finish" the bot for WD then I will optimize these things for other classes. Glad you were able to modify it though
    Gotcha! I never played the WD so I wasn't aware you can just walk through mobs. I'm trying to use Smokescreen with Lingering fog, but it only lasts about 1.5 seconds, not enough to get through the mobs without being untouched.

Would it be possible to add functionality to left click mouse button? As of now, it's not doing anything. I'd be able to cast chakram before the exit screen along with the sentry, maybe that would help more with the "dying" part
    Also, the enchantress is a better follower for the DH I think as can casts charm, armor, disorient and Mass control on the mobs, again on the "dying" part.

baldbrah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arthur got the cut from a can.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bolek1234 View Post
    Gotcha! I never played the WD so I wasn't aware you can just walk through mobs. I'm trying to use Smokescreen with Lingering fog, but it only lasts about 1.5 seconds, not enough to get through the mobs without being untouched.

Would it be possible to add functionality to left click mouse button? As of now, it's not doing anything. I'd be able to cast chakram before the exit screen along with the sentry, maybe that would help more with the "dying" part
    Also, the enchantress is a better follower for the DH I think as can casts charm, armor, disorient and Mass control on the mobs, again on the "dying" part.

You can use whichever follower you like I just like the scoundrel. In 0.4 the spell on the left mouse button gets used before the chatacter logs out. You can put any spell there if it would help you.

Originally Posted by baldbrah View Post
    arthur got the cut from a can.
    Correct! Someone watched PBS when they were growing up.

Waiting for the servers to come up so I can test some code.
    Last edited by avatar88343; 06-12-2012 at 12:08 PM.

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Suzybae View Post
    Do u exchange splinters with firebomb with ghost bomb rune? I tot the damage would be lesser since its 80% of ur weapon damage. Thanks for the reply
    The good thing about this is when the bomb is attacking Sarkoth, its AOE pretty much kills all the minions.

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostsk8r View Post
    really, i figured poison dart w/ splinters was more dmg. my acid pool + scoundrel ae kills the minions pretty fast. I tried the bouncing skull rune before and thoguht it was slower, didnt try the last rune with it though.
    Still, poison dart has wall issue