Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SOOOOO interested in using this...but I need it for wizard. Has anyone figured out the adjustments?

BTW, i randomly found this through a google search and felt compelled to register JUST to comment on this thread

+rep (if i could) for devotion / communication / quality
    Last edited by VairdayHocker; 06-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Vasheedai's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jenniferx View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing imgsearch in this as well.

Something I've noticed that is kind of odd is that every time my character begins the fight with sarkoth after a few seconds he will begin to shoot towards the northeast corner of the room, towards the sacks in that direction and then resume firing at sarkoth or something else. sometimes it leads to sarkoth not dying properly.
    You are running out of mana and popping up a red text, so the script tries to shoot the text.

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VairdayHocker View Post
    SOOOOO interested in using this...but I need it for wizard. Has anyone figured out the adjustments?

BTW, i randomly found this through a google search and felt compelled to register JUST to comment on this thread

+rep for devotion / communication / quality
    Why don't you check this one http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...mackus101.html ([Goldfarming] AFK Act 1 Sarkoth [AutoIT Script] [1920x1080] [WIZARD] *mackus101*)

Suzybae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi avatar, thanks for the amazing script. However, I've some questions.

1) What is the preferred damage for your wd? I can't seem to kill fast enough. My damage is 11k now. Without buffs.

2) Sometimes sarkoth ended up behind the pillar on the right of the cellar room, and I ended up shooting on the pillar instead. How do I overcome this? Does it has to do with my slow-killing which leads him to run around?

Thanks again!

VairdayHocker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was looking at it...but after having read through most of this thread and seeing avatar88343's devotion to updating and communicating, i feel like using his code for all the work he's done.

avatar88343's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, a little update. I've been hiding in my little cave coding for 3 days straight and it's finally caught up with me. Getting dragged out on the town and probably won't be back until very late. 0.5 will have to wait until tomorrow. I've read some of your posts and all of the issues are known and the others can be easily fixed (on your end) with a simple tweak. If you don't get a reply here then please PM me so I will remember to contact you.

Thanks for the kind words

andygongyb's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Suzybae View Post
    Hi avatar, thanks for the amazing script. However, I've some questions.

1) What is the preferred damage for your wd? I can't seem to kill fast enough. My damage is 11k now. Without buffs.

2) Sometimes sarkoth ended up behind the pillar on the right of the cellar room, and I ended up shooting on the pillar instead. How do I overcome this? Does it has to do with my slow-killing which leads him to run around?

Thanks again!
    That's why I use fire bomb with ghost bomb rune lol.

jenniferx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by avatar88343 View Post
    Hey guys, a little update. I've been hiding in my little cave coding for 3 days straight and it's finally caught up with me. Getting dragged out on the town and probably won't be back until very late. 0.5 will have to wait until tomorrow. I've read some of your posts and all of the issues are known and the others can be easily fixed (on your end) with a simple tweak. If you don't get a reply here then please PM me so I will remember to contact you.

Thanks for the kind words
    It's really obvious from how clean his code is and the way he takes care of the people using his script that this guy is too cool for school

jenniferx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That could have been something that would do it but if it was then the text would be to the southwest. Either way anyone who is using this script knows that their mana never falls below 75% during the sarkoth fight since with all the spells going off and even with my fast attack speed splinters doesn't cost too much.

I could be wrong though but I really feel like I would have noticed him saying "not enough mana" or something similar

Sinhcroix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Avatar, PM box is full. :P Great work on the script, by the way. I've yet to see one for my WD run as well as yours.
    I let 0.4 for close to two hours while I went out and took care of some things. The script itself is running fine. Doesn't appear to be getting hung up anywhere, and ran the full duration I was out. Even with a return of nearly 500k. Must have been really lucky on the gold RNG, lol

However, I have it set to rares and gems only, opting to leave blues off since it fills up the inventory rather quickly. Gem pickup seems to be working rather well. But my general item detection not so much.

I'm running 1920x1080 windowed fullscreen. I came back to 2 rares, 6 blues, and 5 whites in my inventory. What do you think may be causing this mishap and might how I fix it? I'm afraid that I may have missed some goodies that should have been there instead of the blues and whites.

Suzybae's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    Do u exchange splinters with firebomb with ghost bomb rune? I tot the damage would be lesser since its 80% of ur weapon damage. Thanks for the reply

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygongyb View Post
    really, i figured poison dart w/ splinters was more dmg. my acid pool + scoundrel ae kills the minions pretty fast. I tried the bouncing skull rune before and thoguht it was slower, didnt try the last rune with it though.

Starmie879's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, the bot is working just great, but I am having a simple problem yall might be able to help me with. Sometimes when the bot dies it doesn't Ressurect or logout to the menu, it just sits there until I log it out myself and rerun the script. Thank you

qu9ke's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize if this has already been covered, but if there is a way, where in the script can I edit to make it where the cursor waits longer before hitting the Resume Game button? So far it's running okay, but my main menu really cuts it close on when it pops up and when the cursor clicks where the resume game button will be. It makes me a wee bit uncomfortable. The cursor missing that button is probably the main cause for failed farming while I go to sleep. When I wake up to see how the bot's been doing, I would just be sitting at the main menu with the cursor jumping all over the place as if it still thinks it's guiding my character haha. In the old script I know you could edit the Sleep (#) number thing so the cursor waits a little while, but this script is different, which is why I'm asking, Again, this hasn't happened TOO terribly much, but it is still something I wish to avoid altogether if I can.

EDIT: Also, excellent job thus far on this! I appreciate all you have been doing, and I'm sure everyone else does too.
    EDIT#2: I forgot to mention that I am already aware of the $ComputerLag= section of the script, and I'm sure that is helping with the whole cursor occasionally missing the resume button problem, but I was hoping for more of a way to edit the script so that I only affect that issue without affecting the rest of the farming speed (i.e. sitting at the inner threshold of sarkoth's cellar for a few seconds before moving)... if that made any sense. Maybe I'm just overthinking this xP
    Last edited by qu9ke; 06-11-2012 at 09:18 PM.