Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i double checked that to, M is map and T is by default teleport and like in the other forum topic W is force move.

Chest run bot
    sillybearito's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The chests are still fine. Found 12 legs today in 8 hours. Haven't tested this updated bot though.

Raizen1989's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wolfgangzor View Post
    Yes i double checked that to, M is map and T is by default teleport and like in the other forum topic W is force move.
    then the problem is the bot is searching for your healthbar using pixelsearch and doesnt find it and doesn't go on

to solve this you must change all your gamma correction changes to default ingame and in your display driver

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sillybearito View Post
    The chests are still fine. Found 12 legs today in 8 hours. Haven't tested this updated bot though.
    well i'm glad to hear that i was hopping the same thing since i've read somewhere something like blizzard is going to guarantee at least 1 leg per hour

wolfgangzor's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Raizen1989 View Post
    then the problem is the bot is searching for your healthbar using pixelsearch and doesnt find it and doesn't go on

to solve this you must change all your gamma correction changes to default ingame and in your display driver
    Hi, when i put on the option in D3 : fullscreen windowed , it seems that the game is playing based on my windows settings. And therefore i can not change anything in the game depending resolution or gamma.

Further i have checked my windows screensetting for anything that has to do with "gamma" and the only thing i can find is a little slider of gamma that allows me to make my screen brighter or darker... furthermore i really dont know what to 'check' on or off to set it to standard. Im running a windows 7 with a G-force 460 gtx.
    Also the little slider of the gamma is located in a driver tab from Nvidia itself implemented in my screensettings tabs.

I really dont know how to fix
    Tnx for any help

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, when i put on the option in D3 : fullscreen windowed , it seems that the game is playing based on my windows settings. And therefore i can not change anything in the game depending resolution or gamma.

Further i have checked my windows screensetting for anything that has to do with "gamma" and the only thing i can find is a little slider of gamma that allows me to make my screen brighter or darker... furthermore i really dont know what to 'check' on or off to set it to standard. Im running a windows 7 with a G-force 460 gtx.
    Also the little slider of the gamma is located in a driver tab from Nvidia itself implemented in my screensettings tabs.

I really dont know how to fix
    Tnx for any help
    What you must do is in your display driver setings you must have the use application settings thing and in diablo make sure u restore your default settings . Else you wont be able to use any bot that uses pixelsearch because your colors are just different from mine or other people .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive searched for these settings and found it to change like u said to use app settings and restored all settings in my D3 also... But still the only move he seems to make is in the resume game. After that , nothing....
    I guess ill have to grind manually.
    Anyways i did found a leg from doing a few manual chest runs before leaving the game after it fails.

Greets

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive searched for these settings and found it to change like u said to use app settings and restored all settings in my D3 also... But still the only move he seems to make is in the resume game. After that , nothing....
    I guess ill have to grind manually.
    Anyways i did found a leg from doing a few manual chest runs before leaving the game after it fails.

Greets
    Well all I can tell you is this the bot doesn't anything because after it clicks resume the bot is programed to wait for the healthbar to apear then it must press m to bring up the map and so on I will try and make some adjustments or a work around that pixelsearch . But to be honest I dont think the pixel search on the chests will work for you either . So keep an eye out for future versions !
    Last edited by Raizen1989; 05-14-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u referring to my chars hp bar, i never see that to... maybe a gameplay setting then lol... anyways Thanks for ur efforts in helping my out! Greets

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u referring to my chars hp bar, i never see that to... maybe a gameplay setting then lol... anyways Thanks for ur efforts in helping my out! Greets
    I'm talking about the small healthbar from under the hero icon that is what the bot searches for so if that is not visible yes this wont work .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I just gave v2.0.4 a quick run, checks chests just fine, but every time it exits game i get an "Input Limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions" warning box. This stops the bot from continuing, not sure what's causing it. Maybe the bot is attempting to click resume many times before I actually load into the char screen? As stated earlier, I followed all the instructions mentioned.

The actual chest hunting appears to be nice and smooth, it recognizes chests well. Haven't had a leg drop to see it loot it. Great work so far.

EDIT: Ok scratch that, I did further testing and the error was persisting without the bot running. I reset my PC and the bot is working fine, no errors. Waiting to see if it'll pick up legendaries properly. I cringe every time the gold goes uncollected lol.
    Last edited by sillybearito; 05-14-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok I just gave v2.0.4 a quick run, checks chests just fine, but every time it exits game i get an "Input Limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions" warning box. This stops the bot from continuing, not sure what's causing it. Maybe the bot is attempting to click resume many times before I actually load into the char screen? As stated earlier, I followed all the instructions mentioned.

The actual chest hunting appears to be nice and smooth, it recognizes chests well. Haven't had a leg drop to see it loot it. Great work so far.
    No there is only one click but the bot searches quite alot for the resume button to apear on the screen so that might be it ill do something about that in next version . My pc is slow maybe it cant compute as fast as yours . Do yoy have a good pc ?
    Last edited by Raizen1989; 05-14-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say it's a medium end PC, it's quick for sure. See my previous post though, the problem is gone and it works fine. I'll let it go overnight and see how many legs it picks up. I've been averaging 5 to 8 over 6 hours before.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EDIT: Ok scratch that, I did further testing and the error was persisting without the bot running. I reset my PC and the bot is working fine, no errors. Waiting to see if it'll pick up legendaries properly. I cringe every time the gold goes uncollected lol.
    Well I feel like u won't miss 1 mil gold that much as I told earlier u can do 2-3 hellrifts in 15 min and get 1.2 mil gold and 200mil exp
    Last edited by Raizen1989; 05-14-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Raizen1989 View Post
    Well I feel like u won't miss 1 mil gold that much as I told earlier u can do 2-3 rifts in 15 min and get 1.2 mil gold and 200mil exp
    Yeah i know, I have plenty of gold anyways, it's just an OCD thing haha.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast