Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NephalemBuddy Soon coming out! First release will be Mangleclaw!

Hey guys well we are a new team working on building bots for Diablo ROS. Our first project will be for Mangleclaw. Our main focus is to provide you with a better botting experience and more humanlike responses.

http://nephalembuddy.com/
    http://nephalembuddy.com/community/

We have checked out the Mangleclaw bot you guys have here but it does have its flaws. We will be creating ours in C++ and a feature I am sure you guys all will love is that you can run our bot while it is minimized! I will update this post with more information leading to our bot.

We will be planning on multiple projects [profiles for power leveling, gold farming, and many more]

update: 4/7/2014 Teaser

Last edited by NephalemBuddy; 04-07-2014 at 09:34 PM.

NephalemBuddy Soon coming out! First release will be Mangleclaw!
    Luuvan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    original name pff

NephalemBuddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Luuvan View Post
    original name pff
    I know we will get a lot of complaints about us but it is a name we are sticking to.

Fulkol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works minimized - memory writing - ban

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fulkol View Post
    Works minimized - memory writing - ban
    Using a autoit you actually have a higher chance of ban. Every and any bot is a use at your own risk.

BlackOctober's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be shocked to see Blizzard caring about botting now, considering that the game has no economy

It's not like farming Manglemaw can be used to directly promote someone else's progress in the game by way of them paying you

Snitzel29's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys keep calling him MangleClaw for some reason. His name is MangleMAW

Originally Posted by NephalemBuddy View Post
    Using a autoit you actually have a higher chance of ban. Every and any bot is a use at your own risk.

How is there a higher chance to get banned using autoit? I don't get it
    Last edited by Snitzel29; 04-07-2014 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snitzel29 View Post
    You guys keep calling him MangleClaw for some reason. His name is MangleMAW

Because autoit just repeats the same process for hours.

I am sure a smart person would rather use something that has random pathing

Dark_Mage-'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that all depends on the project in whole -- both the (lack of?) randomness of the autoit and the mechanics of the other project which may make it even easier to detect -- but attempting to glide in and achieve some popularity pull by hijacking surname of an already popular project is pretty shallow and potentially an indication of how one might conduct themselves relating to other facets of the project.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dark_Mage- View Post
    Well that all depends on the project in whole -- both the (lack of?) randomness of the autoit and the mechanics of the other project which may make it even easier to detect -- but attempting to glide in and achieve some popularity pull by hijacking surname of an already popular project is pretty shallow and potentially an indication of how one might conduct themselves relating to other facets of the project.
    Everyone is subject to their own opinnions so thank you for the feedback. Honestly there is no way someone can make something so Undetectable by blizzard. Eventually it will be caught. Like I said its a use at your own risk which everyone does already.

Orginateur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wouldn't touch that project with a 10 foot pole. AutoIT ftw and come on, the name thing is just bad manners.

Kelz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, just while I'm around, you don't seem to get the point of a manglemaw bot:

I know how to create fancy bots with memory editing and stuff and that's cool, but it's pretty useless to go that far for just manglemaw.

The point is, MangleMaw (or claw, whatever) was obviously temporary. It's not the sort of thing that stays around for more than a few weeks. So I made a really quick bot that just works, and has very few chances of blizzard detecting it. They can just fix it, as they did, they won't bother making something to detect the autoit script. And even if they did, it's way harder to insert something that analyze the way player play, than to detect a process that is actually modifying the game. And even so, it would be easy to add a bit of randomness to the autoit process, it was just not worth the effort for something that unimportant.

Creating a bot in C++ is cool, but you shouldn't create it for these sort of glitchy spot, because then your work becomes useless once the spot is fixed. Go create a bot for normal runs that won't change so that your work isn't for nothing. Mine is just a quick bot that was meant to go to the trash can after the fix.

I'd say you're trying to go all big announce without having anything ready. Just throw a first working version quickly, or you'll just keep having blizz fixing the game before you even release anything

pitoloko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using a autoit you actually have a higher chance of ban
    Originally Posted by Snitzel29 View Post
    Because autoit just repeats the same process for hours.

Your comments reveals your poor knowledges about boting or games in general, please do not take it as an offense but just rectify your wrong ideas to don't still confusing users with untrue things.

Actually using WHATEVER AutoIt script (This means specifically, just a set of instructions that reproduce keystrokes events and mouse events such as presskeys, movement, and clicks, or also which can be traduced literally as WHATEVER MACRO recording application or whatever other application developed in any other language that just does the same) does not have ANY chance of Ban, it's Zero risk for the enduser, no matter whether the procedure repeats for 2 hours, or 24 hours, or all the 365 days.

The reason is simple, no DiabloIII process memory reading/writting = no recognition to ban, yes maybe their "guardian" algorithm can detect that you are doing "X" action repeatedly, but of course they can't ban you with the only reason that you've moved your mouse to X,Y coordinates or you have pressed "X" key specific times in a specific lapse of time, that has no sense for any policy terms of any game...unless you are too stupid to specify to the company that you've played those actions using a Bot/Macro, so you are safe to bot using AutoIt with no exceptions.

You, user who are reading this, you need to know that you are totally safe using autoit/macros.

PS: For more safety you need to know that this comment was written by a .NET developer who used him own (humble) macro player app for more than +1200 hours of automated gameplay in DiabloIII, and did the same icontable hours in others ARPG/MMORPD with Zero ban.

PS2: Don't be silly ...people, it's good to feel fear about a possible ban 'cause you know that you're hacking the game mechanism in some way, but on the other hand don't trust all what you read from other people about the reason of a ban (like in the quotes above).

Thanks for read.
    Last edited by pitoloko; 06-22-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Werks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't be so thin skinned. Way to burn bridges.