0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archon Buff Auto Cancel Script - AHK

This Autohotkey script will right click the archon buff off when it detects it every 50 milliseconds. Useful for those who would like to run Arcane destruction in their CM Wizard builds. This requires D3 to be set to 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed mode. Also make sure the to set your right click action bar ability to a buff or something you don't spam constantly I.E storm armor, magic weapon... Enjoy!

#SingleInstance force
    Loop

{
    MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
    PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 359, 870, 704, 870, 0x46102D, 3, Fast
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    click, right %FoundX%, %FoundY%
    MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 1
    Sleep, 50
    }

f12::
    ExitApp

Archon Buff Auto Cancel Script - AHK
    trmg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rexstopher View Post
    This Autohotkey script will right click the archon buff off when it detects it every 50 milliseconds. Useful for those who would like to run Arcane destruction in their CM Wizard builds. This requires D3 to be set to 1920x1080 fullscreen windowed mode. Also make sure the to set your right click action bar ability to a buff or something you don't spam constantly I.E storm armor, magic weapon... Enjoy!

#SingleInstance force
    Loop

{
    MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
    PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 359, 870, 704, 870, 0x46102D, 3, Fast
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    click, right %FoundX%, %FoundY%
    MouseMove, xpos, ypos, 1
    Sleep, 50
    }

f12::
    ExitApp
    Nice idea for a script. Gonna try this but....

How would i go on about changing this to work for 1680 x 1050 resolution?

rexstopher's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trmg View Post
    Nice idea for a script. Gonna try this but....

How would i go on about changing this to work for 1680 x 1050 resolution?
    AHK can give you both screen and window coordinates if you right click on the scripts tray ICON and select Window Spy. Use this feature to get your left x y coordinate for the first buff slot all the way to say the 6th buff slot for your right x y coordinate for your resolution. Try to make sure the line is in the middle of the buff squares as well and not the top or bottom. All the script does is scan a horizontal line of pixels on the screen where buffs are located and looks for a specific purple color of the archon buff. When it detects the color it auto right clicks the buff off (so it does not interfere with CM spam) and returns the mouse cursor to its original position. At 50 milliseconds this all happens so fast I don't even notice it. I have not personally done any dps calculations for the build but I can tell you it is very satisfying to see an screen of trash mobs get one shot over and over.
    Last edited by rexstopher; 08-19-2013 at 11:52 AM.

trmg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AHK can give you both screen and window coordinates if you right click on the scripts tray ICON and select Window Spy. Use this feature to get your left x y coordinate for the first buff slot all the way to say the 6th buff slot for your right x y coordinate for your resolution. Try to make sure the line is in the middle of the buff squares as well and not the top or bottom. All the script does is scan a horizontal line of pixels on the screen where buffs are located and looks for a specific purple color of the archon buff. When it detects the color it auto right clicks the buff off (so it does not interfere with CM spam) and returns the mouse cursor to its original position. At 50 milliseconds this all happens so fast I don't even notice it. I have not personally done any dps calculations for the build but I can tell you it is very satisfying to see an screen of trash mobs get one shot over and over.
    Okay yeah i figured window spy would do it for me. So i tried the script with some editing, and i first noticed my cursor started to stutter when i moved it. After some google-fu i found that ahk pixel and image search didn't like windows aero. But before i found that out i tried doing the same thing with image search, with same results... After figuring out how image search works i made an awesome cm ww spam.

The code is here:

Code:
    $f1::
      Send {Shift down}
      Send {LButton down}
     While GetKeyState("f1","p")
    {
    ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 511, 969, 773, 1034, c:\skill1.png
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    Send, 1
    ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 511, 969, 773, 1034, c:\skill2.png
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    Send, 2
    ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 511, 969, 773, 1034, c:\skill3.png
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    Send, 3
     }
    send, {shiftup}
    send, {LButton up}
    return
    Basicly it searches your skills in 1 2 3 and looks for a skill that is not yet clicked. If it finds one it spams the key with insane speed. I have had other cm ww scripts before but with this one it really feels faster and i imagine it doesnt put as much strain on servers etc. It also sends shift down and mouse 1 down, so all i have to do is press f1 and watch stuff get frozen.

rexstopher's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool. I will have to give that a try for my solo cm group play. My scripts are all currently written using Hotkeynet instead of AHK due to multiboxing needs. Hotkeynet unfortunately lacks getpixel functionality but the two scripting programs play nice together.

cloudstrife007's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very cool. I will have to give that a try for my solo cm group play. My scripts are all currently written using Hotkeynet instead of AHK due to multiboxing needs. Hotkeynet unfortunately lacks getpixel functionality but the two scripting programs play nice together.
    ISBoxer is better for D3 than HKN.