Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    after the latest auto update (oct 4) the bot no longer vendors items correctly for me. it walks to the vendor, repairs, sells no items, then stashes all of the items. at least on the WD inferno farm profile.

would like to see more customization in regards to what loot needs to be picked up, whether or not to ignore clicking on corpses, etc.

overall good bot so far.

[D3 BOT] Open Beta Free - Stable And Easiest To Use With High Productivity
    timber2000's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deject3d View Post
    after the latest auto update (oct 4) the bot no longer vendors items correctly for me. it walks to the vendor, repairs, sells no items, then stashes all of the items. at least on the WD inferno farm profile.

would like to see more customization in regards to what loot needs to be picked up, whether or not to ignore clicking on corpses, etc.

overall good bot so far.
    This bug has been fixed right now, update your bot buddy.

Deject3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by timber2000 View Post
    This bug has been fixed right now, update your bot buddy.
    the bug has indeed been fixed, tyvm.

- i have run into some problems with the "cemetary of the forsaken" waypoint using farm_wd_act1_inferno. most times character gets stuck, inefficient paths are taken, sometimes my character teleport back to tristram for no reason. i get stuck in this corner almost every time - http://i46.tinypic.com/122eyj8.png - it fixes itself, but it is waste of time.

- the evasive maneuvers could stand to be a bit more reliable. dodging dangerous objects like arcane sentry seems to only work well if there are no monsters around. many times i fight an elite and then die because of standing in arcane sentry or poison or desecrator, etc. dodging objects should be higher priority than attacking monster. biggest problem is "molten" elites - character stands in the fire and dies almost each time.

- many times there will be health globes that are within the pickup range but are not picked up until the character moves - and the character will sit there attacking monster before picking up health globe, even if character is very injured. moving slightly between attack animations just to pick up health globes would be nice feature.

- sometimes the bot will decide to walk very far away from a rare item to go click on a corpse or chest, then not go back to pick up the rare item. it does not happen often.

- the build given for farm_wd_act1_inferno is not as efficient as it can be. act 1 is very easy with a LoH of 600 or greater and ~500 resist all. with the life on hit, the build can be modified to be much more offensive: http://i47.tinypic.com/2qs066q.jpg - this build works just fine with the built in profile. the build provided with the bot on the profile information page should be used if the character has no life on hit or requires very much defense. note that my build and the built in build are verrrry effective with 20+ pickup radius because of the cooldown lowering of Grave Injustice. it would be nice to see that information on the profile info page - the item "Thing of the Deep" is very effective in this case.

thank you for open beta

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bug has indeed been fixed, tyvm.

Thanks a lot buddy, it really helps.

Deject3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by timber2000 View Post
    Thanks a lot buddy, it really helps.
    if you have a profile making tool or any additional profile customization i am interested in testing to provide feedback.

your bot handles map navigation and combat very well. a basic profile that walks around chosen low level maps and just kills/loot monster would be very appreciated. i would like to level a barbarian

i tried to use barbarian_inferno profile on a level 10 barbarian with only a few act 1 areas unlocked and your bot did not gracefully fail. sometimes it would just wander around tristram, sometimes it would just walk around the map killing things (good!). very strict profiles are no fun - but if you plan on staying strict and not releasing any profile making tool, then bot should definitely give an error if it cannot reach an area because it is not unlocked. i just want it to walk around killing things for me to afk level

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you have a profile making tool or any additional profile customization i am interested in testing to provide feedback.

your bot handles map navigation and combat very well. a basic profile that walks around chosen low level maps and just kills/loot monster would be very appreciated. i would like to level a barbarian

Yes we have plan to open some options in profile, and try to make it simple.

xxsweghostxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im running it right now and i must say im impressed. Going to keep using this! Thanks

Nmiller007's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to come on and say awesome job on a so far, great running bot. This thing is running so well and I thank you! Any plans to complete runs for act 2 and 4? I am not fully comfy with running it on 3 just yet and act 1 I am face rolling lol. Thanks again though, awesome job!

stanshch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first off +rep. This program is very sophisticated and i am super impressed. Been running ACT3 hell with my demon hunter. It is smart enough to dodge molten explosions, plagues, etc. The only problem i sometimes run into is D3 crashing. Other then that it would be nice to have an A1 inferno farming profile for DH. Great bot!

coreblood's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love the new task schedule function.

Deject3d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bot is crashing frequently with last update

KeiferxizGOD's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a limit to the number of chars per account?

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave this program a try on my VM machine. After installing the required files, and setting up the program, I kept getting stuck on this error:
    Waiting For Game Client Handle Shaking...

Also 2 more concerns:

- Is there a way to connect to your servers with a domain name rather than a numeric IP which are blocked here?
    - The program interface keeps bugging out with random white color that blocks the text.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stormreaver View Post
    I gave this program a try on my VM machine. After installing the required files, and setting up the program, I kept getting stuck on this error:

Also 2 more concerns:

- Is there a way to connect to your servers with a domain name rather than a numeric IP which are blocked here?
    - The program interface keeps bugging out with random white color that blocks the text.
    I'll test it in VM too in these days, but it seems your system is not installed necessory directx component/driver.

You can goto TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL to make a domain name like link to our server, instead of input ip directly.

Stormreaver's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    40/136
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks you for the reply.

I tried the same configuration on my main machine and the program worked fine! The problem is the bot is not working on my VM.
    When I start the task, the Diablo game logo actually appears but the game never launches and the bot is stuck on this error which is blinking in the task bar:

PS: The game launches and works fine without the bot.

Please note that my VM already has the following installed:
    - VMWare Workstation 9.0 with VMWare Tools.
    - WinXP SP3
    - Windows Installer v4.5
    - Microsoft Visual C++ 2010.
    - DotNET Framework v3.5 SP1
    - DotNET Framework v4.0
    - DirectX v9.0c (June 2010 v9.29.1974)

As for the other 2 concerns:

- TinyURL and similar services only mask the real Address/IP. Your main website is actually blocked by ISP here because it is a numeric IP, and I have to use a VPN just to open your website. Not only that but because of the block, the program itself cannot connect with your servers to update, and keeps failing to connect (error: Server not ready), unless I use a VPN to launch it. That is why I asked if you have a regular domain name.

- I updated all the components required for the bot, but I still get those random white boxes in the software on my VM.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast