0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by westman4949 View Post
    with the recent Ban im wondering why no one is asking the Obvious Question about how many clients they were using from the same PC- i have a hunch that single users were safe, but people running Vm and mulitiple accounts from the same computer may have been targeting- easier to spot to seeing how you would have mulitiple clients coming from the same ip address-
    other Obvious question would be the time- ban wave happened last night didnt it? wonder if it only happened to people who were botting at that time?
    Single users are not safe either, as I am one and was banned Fri. 13th. I didnt run my bot for a long time either usually about 6-10 hours a day every other day? I honestly dont know how I was detected unless it was my 4 Mules full of items lol. I'm not quite sure how blizzard is going about detecting it but it's not just by looking at multi-ip users or just 24 hours a day playing time. I used Immortal Bot and havent used it since the patch.

[Review] All D3 Botting Methods.
    awp2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably u jsut got caught by warden cause u were injecting wit IB. Unlucky I must asy tho

redmoonmerchant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the safest bot out there atm? I see a auction house bot out there claiming its completely safe, is it possible for it to have the same effect for farming bots?

EatMyCold's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did someone say that AutoIT bots are the most unsafe? AutoIT bots are the SAFEST because they don't read or write to memory, they simply simulate keyboard and mouse clicks. There is no way for warden to detect this. If you get banned using AutoIT it's going to be because blizzard found your account suspicious because you have so much gold and 24/7 play time. I'm not saying you won't get banned with AutoIT even if you're only using it 6-12hrs a day, but it's a HELL of a lot less likely than any other bot to get you banned. This is why the 'AH bot' the poster above me referred to is being called 'safe', no injections.

Originally Posted by lzulv View Post
    Single users are not safe either, as I am one and was banned Fri. 13th. I didnt run my bot for a long time either usually about 6-10 hours a day every other day? I honestly dont know how I was detected unless it was my 4 Mules full of items lol. I'm not quite sure how blizzard is going about detecting it but it's not just by looking at multi-ip users or just 24 hours a day playing time. I used Immortal Bot and havent used it since the patch.
    You were almost positively banned for using IB. You're telling me you used something with tons of dll hooks/injection and you're surprised you got banned? You may have been unlucky but you didn't get banned from using AutoIT if that's what you were implying. It was almost definately your IB usage.

I've been using a Sarkoth Autoit Bot nearly every day ( with some days off) for at least 8 hours a day, in some cases 22hrs+ and I'm still fine.
    Last edited by EatMyCold; 07-15-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Crackjack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EatMyCold View Post
    I've been using a Sarkoth Autoit Bot nearly every day ( with some days off) for at least 8 hours a day, in some cases 22hrs+ and I'm still fine.
    Then again, there are people who have been botting 24/7 and still botting 24/7 since game release with IB and such other programs, who are still not banned either.

I got banned on two of my accounts, one of them never botted with IB, DB, HB or any other such program, but i did a hell of a lot of ZK exploit boost runs with AutoIT - Which is most likely what got me banned on that one.
    Not AutoIT itself but the combination of using such a simple script doing that thing for such long time.

Gexdex's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do you know when hadez will be on skype normally? I live in the US Central standard time thanks
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

sydeu's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome review thanks. I must ask, what specs does your computer have, being able to run 5 vmware bots? and what script do you run?

faroin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is the safest bot ever and where I can buy it ?!?

DUDES !!! I need to make money !! xDD

DXENEME's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sydeu View Post
    awesome review thanks. I must ask, what specs does your computer have, being able to run 5 vmware bots? and what script do you run?
    i5 2500k, 10gb ram, 2gb Radeon HD6950

Tyranie909's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MonsterMMORPG View Post
    so there is not even single pro ah bot
    Yes there are. Most people who used them were banned.

Tyranie909's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the end no bot is ever safe. I always tell people its not "if" you get banned, its just a matter of when. I use IB on over 20 accounts now and had 0 bans. I have seen people using only Autoit get banned. There are DB people getting banned left and right. If you are not willing to lose your account then botting is not for you. It is a risk/reward type deal.

As far as bots go, I have 3 lifetime DB sessions (I guess its 6 no), I have a pre IB account (thats how I have so many bots going), and have tried all forms of autoit. Had it not been for the website issues with IB I would say it was the best bot. He keeps feeding updates and I have never had it crash. DB does well as long as it is sark runs. Only problem is that those runs have gotten a fair bit of people banned. After the initial hellbuddy ban wave I decided it wasn't worth the risk to try it.

I really don't see any pattern behind the bans right now. They seem to be hitting each form of botting, but not getting them all. It would almost seem that they are starting to manually monitor flagged accounts then ban after they confirm it. That would explain why the bans are trickling in. It could be that all of mine are flagged and they just haven't got a chance to look at them yet. IF mine do get banned I will be done with D3 though. I feel its a dying game and that moving to GW2 will be more profitable.

stevensmite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any free bot available nowadays?

stevensmite's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hard to get right???

dan1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great review,tnt is also a good bot,what make it different is that it include long script for farming which is safer than short script..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast