0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by koevoet View Post
    We have been testing this script with multiple people and setups.

The MinDmg function doesn't work properly. For example if you use MinDmg 15, while there are items listed with 15 and above it doesn't purchase them!
    We tested the MinDmgGap seperately and didn't work either.

MinDmg Value = 0 and MinDmgGap Value = 0 will purchase first item listed.

Looks like it has something to do with the ImageSearch function!
    Works for me, works for a lot of other people. You either haven't followed all the instructions or I am missing a detail here... Anyway, at least this works for some people, you should try working this out with another user who got it to work. I'm really busy with tons of things and can't help every individual with his troubles, sorry!

Auction House Bot (weapon damage support!)
    seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys, this version is actually broken. Somethign with the image recognition. I had this working flawlessly today and will try to fix it tonight or tomorrow morning, promise. Just wait for the update before using this!

Edit: Working perfectly fine now. I'd urge anyone who had trouble to try again. Here is what happened in case anyone wants to know:
    I accidentally specified the wrong search area, the Y coordinates were off by 1 pixel (both max and min).
    Last edited by seafunk; 06-27-2012 at 01:37 PM.

pampam11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working :/

tried on 2 different pc's and even tried to replace Your bmp with my screened bitmaps (same pixels)

not buying anything, just keep refreshing...

edit: nvm, readed your post. Waiting for fresh version, thx

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pampam11 View Post
    not working :/

tried on 2 different pc's and even tried to replace Your bmp with my screened bitmaps (same pixels)

not buying anything, just keep refreshing...

edit: nvm, readed your post. Waiting for fresh version, thx
    Yeah sorry about the ****up. 1.11 should be working just fine now. I upped the file a bit later then editing the post, had a disconnect in between, so make sure you have 1.11.

Remember there is a +REP button below my posts if you enjoy this bot.

But what I'd really like to see is a success story from someone who used this. Haven't made much money myself through the AH until now and I'm hoping I can pull in a few million gold with this myself. We will see...
    Last edited by seafunk; 06-27-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by seafunk View Post
    Edit: Working perfectly fine now. I'd urge anyone who had trouble to try again. Here is what happened in case anyone wants to know:
    I accidentally specified the wrong search area, the Y coordinates were off by 1 pixel (both max and min).

Great, THX

but... can You please check link? Seems broken
    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the idea of being able to check for the dps. However, you may want to remove your comment about rep. I know the mods won't look fondly on it.

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    However, you may want to remove your comment about rep. I know the mods won't look fondly on it.
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll avoid it in the future.

Does anyone think I should add an option to only buyout freshly created auctions (1d12h left)? Multiple searches would probably be a good idea, too, but you'd have to enter all search parameters through the script.

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pampam11 View Post
    Great, THX

but... can You please check link? Seems broken
    "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
    Huh? Link is working for me, just tried it. You should probably "notify the administrator" lol.

Maitohaile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll avoid it in the future.

Does anyone think I should add an option to only buyout freshly created auctions (1d12h left)? Multiple searches would probably be a good idea, too, but you'd have to enter all search parameters through the script.
    I don't think that buyout just freshly created auctions isn't really needed, but we would really appreciate if you could do the multiple searches, even if we need to search and change all the parameters in the script.

Actually you could make 2 different scripts, one for only one search and one for multiple so the people who know how to change the parameters in the script can do it and people who don't know how to, could use just the script for one parameter.

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maitohaile View Post
    I don't think that buyout just freshly created auctions isn't really needed, but we would really appreciate if you could do the multiple searches, even if we need to search and change all the parameters in the script.

Actually you could make 2 different scripts, one for only one search and one for multiple so the people who know how to change the parameters in the script can do it and people who don't know how to, could use just the script for one parameter.
    I'm pretty tired, gonna do that tomorrow morning. The script should both allow you to use parameters directly from within the scriptfile and to enter them on the run for every search which will be more time consuming. I could then quickly alternate searches between up to like 5-10 different sets of parameters. I will keep it as simple as I can. In c# I could create a proper GUI, but I guess this is gonna have to do for now, since the process is time consuming and I have a shitload of other stuff to do.

Maitohaile's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty tired, gonna do that tomorrow morning. The script should both allow you to use parameters directly from within the scriptfile and to enter them on the run for every search which will be more time consuming. I could then quickly alternate searches between up to like 5-10 different sets of parameters. I will keep it as simple as I can. In c# I could create a proper GUI, but I guess this is gonna have to do for now, since the process is time consuming and I have a shitload of other stuff to do.
    Take your time man

Lass3-'s Avatar Knight-Captain
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is those "Auction house bots" Even worth using, i mean. How much profit is it?

seafunk's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well someone recently posted in the Elite Exploit section how he made 350mio in less than a week with manual searches that could be performed with this bot. If you suck at this 0g per night. If you're good, I'd say there's a sure 100mio still in it per day once this does multiple searches. Unfortunately I suck at this, so if someone wants to pm me his search parameters I'd appreciate it. Gonna come in very handy for testing and motivational purposes lol.

Dorado's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well someone recently posted in the Elite Exploit section how he made 350mio in less than a week with manual searches that could be performed with this bot. If you suck at this 0g per night. If you're good, I'd say there's a sure 100mio still in it per day once this does multiple searches. Unfortunately I suck at this, so if someone wants to pm me his search parameters I'd appreciate it. Gonna come in very handy for testing and motivational purposes lol.
    this is basically how i've made all my gold in the game except manually... just try and think of items that people might not realize have a lot of value... i have by no means made several hundred million though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great job, but i still not working, at least for me.
    Buying 1 weapon when i put: minimum weapon damage to 0 and a damage gap to 0

... but when i change any digit just keep refreshing and not buying anything (even if all conditions met).

Tried on laptop with changed res, on pc with changed res. Maybe its just not working when its not native resolution on screen?
    Can anyone confirm if this bot working on some other pc than OP please?

Anyway, good work!

edit: version 1.11 of course

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast