Selling HRs , Power lvl , rush service and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

samuele.sestini's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling HRs , Power lvl , rush service and more

so exactly how complicated to trust someone you don't know, that's why my power lvl policy is different, claiming to pay 50% before starting work and the rest at the end of the work. also in this case so that it is not easy, we all want guarantees, which is why I hate dishonest people.

HRs

As for the high runes at the moment I know that they are very expensive, so we can start to agree on the price, while the runes a little more nasse like gul rune or ist rune is much simpler. I offer rush in hell opportunities, you can either offer a little manvia for this rush or ask for the 4th act hell forge. in any case I will make sure to fulfill every job that I take in charge as soon as possible, so as to satisfy you immediately

Power lvl service

Normal rush - nightmare rush , Hell rush , whit all Hell forge Up , 100% all items dopped is yours.

how to work : no advance payment is required, I only ask for the initial 50% and the remainder at the end: D

1- 65 Normal,nightmare,hell rush + all drop + hell forge + all wp you want ---> 35 Usd
    1-70 Normal,nightmare,hell rush + all drop + hell forge + all wp you want ---> 40 Usd

1-80 Normal,nightmare,hell rush + all drop + hell forge + all wp you want ---> 50 usd

for more info : DISORD : BauBeforeMe#3512 or PM .
    Whatsup : 3939491440

Selling HRs , Power lvl , rush service and more
    marmac18's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good and fast service !! I recommend!!