0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~! D2R Pvt Bot in Development ~!

I have been working on a bot since beta. I have been a key contributor in many d2 bot projects.

I estimate my final work will be finished in 3-6 weeks. This will be a paid private bot with a monthly subscription. I will allow a mod to test it. I do however plan on releasing a public very basic map hack.

Features:
    Auto-Rush (Requires a hdin (more classes later)
    Auto- Leveler
    Chaos/Baal/Meph Etc MF Runner
    Full MH with item level viewer
    Pickit (fully configurable with stasher)
    Gambling Script
    PKiT (similar to one's in the past but this will be introduced in 3+ months)

This will have a similar UI to Kolbot but will be modernized. Currently some features do work but the user difficulty would be rated 9/10. This product will be even easier to use than ETAL and Kolbot!

You will require to install dependencies, and one program will inject after D2R is loaded. It is completely undetectable and will have human-like behavior configurations.

I have devoted 12+ hours a day to this. I have not had any help. If you wish to make a contribution to speed up development you can PM me to contribute with development or to make a donation.

Discord: BrokenArr0w#2629
    Discord Channel to follow progress
    D2R Private Bot/MH Development
    Last edited by BrokenArr0w; 10-06-2021 at 06:09 AM.

~! D2R Pvt Bot in Development ~!
    TheMayhem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User does not want to show proof of working bot because of "leaking info to blizz staff".
    I think it's scam, be careful!

3. Thanks Zongfoo (1 members gave Thanks to TheMayhem for this useful post)
    BrokenArr0w's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheMayhem View Post
    User does not want to show proof of working bot because of "leaking info to blizz staff".
    I think it's scam, be careful!
    I have no problem waiting to release; contributors or not. I'm well known in the d2 project community.

ololojke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    may be u give discord name for communication ?

Evanc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry but you’re not well known in the community, especially the original d2 hacking community was very centralized on a specific website. There’s no record of your username you claim.

Given he can’t provide any proof, I would likely say this is a scam.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can do what i can. hit me up

xawen12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in, pm me

HwtChirino's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the only post you've ever created. Who the fk are you?

Anyone who donates to this guy has a small IQ.

LOL! He provides his BTC address right away and says, "donate" for access!

It's been over 24 hrs and I see zero testimonies from reputable members who affirm this thread is even legit.

Get a brain, people.

10. Thanks moglus1986 (1 members gave Thanks to HwtChirino for this useful post)
    stinkzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im interested, pm me

BrokenArr0w's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HwtChirino View Post
    This is the only post you've ever created. Who the fk are you?

Anyone who donates to this guy has a small IQ.

LOL! He provides his BTC address right away and says, "donate" for access!

It's been over 24 hrs and I see zero testimonies from reputable members who affirm this thread is even legit.

Get a brain, people.
    Did I say it was ready? You tell me to get a brain but you can't even read. I said you could get early beta access when it is ready. I'm removing the btc address. Bunch of scrubs here 😆

asdfx123's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    39/36
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which language are you coding the bot?
    Hit me up if you need anyone to test or verify.

HwtChirino's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are absurd.

First of all, who's a scrub? Certainly not I. Grats on your 2nd post since your account was created!

Secondly, you're the one that needs to learn how to read, kid. I explicitly said you were giving your BTC address and asking for donations in exchange for access to your "hack". Whether or not it's available now or later makes zero difference.

And actually, it's fkin way worse that you even dare to ask for money when you have no credibility, no proof of a WIP, no proof of anything. Nevertheless, you're audacious enough to request payments for "early access".

Anyone who donates to a nobody with no demo and zero vouches from reputable members is an absolute idiot...sorry to say it.

But if you're going to respond to my comments, then refute them with evidence and facts. You clearly sidestepped all of my arguments and even stupidly mischaracterized them either due to poor reading comprehension or to weakly attempt to discredit my accusations.

Removing your BTC address doesn't do sht to prove you're not some random scammer trying to snag a bunch of money from desperate players.

I COULD LITERALLY MAKE A MORE LEGIT LOOKING POST THAN THIS AND SAY THE SAME THINGS YOU SAID BUT WITH MORE TACT; THE SAD PART IS THAT I WOULD SUCCEED.

The difference between you and me is that I'm not a scum bag who wants to scam people for their money.

15. Thanks moglus1986, celticfrost23 (2 members gave Thanks to HwtChirino for this useful post)
    Aroosed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are absurd.

First of all, who's a scrub? Certainly not I. Grats on your 2nd post since your account was created!

Secondly, you're the one that needs to learn how to read, kid. I explicitly said you were giving your BTC address and asking for donations in exchange for access to your "hack". Whether or not it's available now or later makes zero difference.

And actually, it's fkin way worse that you even dare to ask for money when you have no credibility, no proof of a WIP, no proof of anything. Nevertheless, you're audacious enough to request payments for "early access".

Anyone who donates to a nobody with no demo and zero vouches from reputable members is an absolute idiot...sorry to say it.

But if you're going to respond to my comments, then refute them with evidence and facts. You clearly sidestepped all of my arguments and even stupidly mischaracterized them either due to poor reading comprehension or to weakly attempt to discredit my accusations.

Removing your BTC address doesn't do sht to prove you're not some random scammer trying to snag a bunch of money from desperate players.

I COULD LITERALLY MAKE A MORE LEGIT LOOKING POST THAN THIS AND SAY THE SAME THINGS YOU SAID BUT WITH MORE TACT; THE SAD PART IS THAT I WOULD SUCCEED.

The difference between you and me is that I'm not a scum bag who wants to scam people for their money.
    Hell difficulty burn 🔥🥵

celticfrost23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are absurd.

Dear fucking God this man just ended ops entire scammer career.

TheTwigglet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discord?

Any update on the discord so we can keep an eye out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast