How to become a Crypto Guru in less than 24 hours menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

AlienGuru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to become a Crypto Guru in less than 24 hours

In this eBook/Guide I will show you how to setup all your tools and start making money online the right way instead of selling others dreams, products and services.
    This guide will not only make you financially free but also get to know the metaverse I am about to show you at the end of this tutorial.
    Content in this book was created by real human being with 30+ years of Technology experience and blockchain expert.

THIS GUIDE IS NOT FOR RESALE OR DISTRIBUTION OTHER THAN AlienGuru express permission.

TOP NOTCH GUIDE FOR BEGINNER

maxresdefault.jpg

Just joined OwnedCore. Im not here to cause trouble. This is a real method and money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied. You read it right, MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. At the end of 24 hours if you don't make $1. I will issue you refund.

This is not facebook, youtube or other platforms. You must have crypto wallet address to get paid. Instant transfer no waiting. FEEs are low too.
    Must have at least $250 initial deposit/funds for system to activate and work. It will be linked to your AI BOT that trades currencies, bonds, crypto and more. You just have to leave your computer on 24/7. I recommend getting a windows VPS.

Must have VERIFIED Discord, otherwise you will not receive alerts. Yes, ALERTS. Everyday there are over 25-35 positions with Take Profit available. You will no matter what make $1000. Especially if you know how cryptocurrencies work, this service will be your top notch tool.

How to purchase and what are you buying?

XLM ADDRESS:
    GCT2RLWTQNQVZJZHCKD3JGGV3T4VGVOXYVRVQFPLMTR46HCJAX7DAHYU
    Amount: $97 (USD EQUIVALENT)
    Message me to complete transaction.

==========================
    MUST HAVE DISCORD ACCOUNT
    MUST HAVE ACTIVE COMPUTER (VPS) RECOMMENDED.
    MUST HAVE INITIAL DEPOSIT/FUNDING (Minimum $250)
    THIS IS PDF FILE INTRODUCTION

What are you paying for?

1- Discord Access
    2 - Knowledge database with AI BOT created in 2018.
    3 - AI Access to all Crypto/Forex/Stock market data. MUST HAVE DISCORD ON NOTIFICATION.
    4 - NO BUYING, NO SELLING, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CONTACT. This is all AUTOMATED!!!

===Requires a computer and if you are ready to move to another reality download SecondLife===

This bot has been on since 2018. For more information, you can contact me directly via the message system.
    No outside sales will be accepted. NO discord messaging allowed. IF You purchase, I will contact you.
    Last edited by AlienGuru; 05-12-2023 at 07:27 AM.

How to become a Crypto Guru in less than 24 hours