• Smitten's End of 2016 Giveaway -- Scarab Lord / R1 Warlock & Amazon Giftcard

I'll keep this short and sweet since it'll likely be my last giveaway, so I wanted to make it a good one.

The Prizes:

I'm giving away one of personal WoW accounts (US Region) which has a Scarab Lord & Rank 1 Warlock. Level 110, 863 item level. It also has full T3 and some Naxx40 weapons. Not much else. No other characters on the account.

I'm also giving away a $50 Amazon Giftcard to the runner up.

To Enter:

Reply to this thread with why Horde is or is not the best faction. One entry (post) per person or you'll be disqualified.

Terms:

Entries end at 11:59PM on the 31st of December, 2016 (AEST).

Winners will be announced within 48 hours after.

Winners will be picked via random.org based on post number.

Have fun & good luck!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Smitten's End of 2016 Giveaway -- Scarab Lord / R1 Warlock & Amazon Giftcard started by Smitten View original post
    Comments 168 Comments
      Gemi -
      Horde is the best because -Blood Elves- :P
      Hapiguy -
      Horde is absolutely the better faction of the two...

In general, I've found more camaraderie among Horde players than I ever have Alliance.
      Hell, I started out as Alliance, and we couldn't even cooperate well enough to down General Drakkisath in UBRS, much less faceroll MC...
      Then, you have one silly paladin roll need on the ancient leaf, and people lose their MINDS!!!

Shobek -
      Because alliance have a plebian king.
      lilsniff -
      Horde is best because you can play as a cow, moooo
      zneworc -
      Horde is the best because we have undead.
      Hank Moody -
      The Horde is the better faction because of Undead, Orcs, Trolls and Cows. simple as that.

As always yours give aways is much appreciated <3
      Notahax -
      Horde is awesome because they have so much lore. The horde is what made the World of Warcraft. WIthout Thrall, there would be no lore and unity at times between the Horde and the Alliance.
      alarido -
      Well, to be honest both factions are great. I suggest playing both factions to have a BIG point of view of the game
      UtaHF -
      Logistically speaking horde IS the best faction based upon two things.One being the obviously superior racial passives and the other from a development stand point, a much cleaner and shapely set of models.
      Touching on the racial passives, its very clear that horde has the more beneficial passives and gains for their races. For instance take a look at troll, with a huge buff to increase damage on such a medium ( I wouldnt call it a low..) cooldown really does play a difference in end game content. While some might argue that playing a worgen or a human could be a counter option I personally dont think (and I play human) that it begins to compare.

Human was my choice of race because of the reputation gains that came from it. That was the sole reason. If I was interested (or anyone else for that matter) in the slight secondary stat gain (3%) I would play pandarian for the extra food buff (keep in mind pandarian is exempt from this faction comparison based on they can be either.) Id like to note that for a human, while its nice to have that stun release, in PvE situations it has virtually no use as the racial doesnt affect boss mecanics and things of that nature.
      All around, horde has the superior set of racials. As for models, i dont think I really have to say much, but instead just reference worgen. Of which, im sure we all are sorry that it exists.

Thanks so much for this giveaway smitten and thank you for considering my entry!
      [Soul Eater] -
      Horde sucks because they have a cow.
      jimmyamd -
      Horde is the best simply by most transmogs look better on Horde toons
      IFoundAGlitch -
      Horde wins cuz belfs, duh.
      liffe -
      horde wins cus of the troll ofcs
      NightwishDK -
      The horde is not the best because world of warcraft is not black and white, good and bad, best and worst. WOW has a rich lore that show the complexity of a complicated and diverse society, No single group is best than others. Individuals make the horde and the alliance. And ofr every Sylvanas there is an Arthas. For every thrall there is a Varian.
      jh16 -
      Horde is best cause they have Orcs who get distracted by shiny things! Just like me!

"I will CRUSH and DESTROY and... ooo... shiny..."
      roifok -
      Horde is the best faction because we are only able to pick flowers in BG's. Happy christmas
      Sonicz -
      Horde is the best faction because we dont have worgen.
      theoneguardian -
      The Horde is the best faction because they have all those big green on-steroid muscle dudes who can smash everything that moves or not
      CreativeXtent -
      The horde is the worst!!

They are the cause of countless deaths in a time of peace! GET OUT HORDE SCUM!
      MrW0W -
      Horde is the worst!

Human is the best character model lol