Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taliis / NoggIt Problem...

Hi,
    I know I have already asked this question in the other thread, but I'm hoping for more attention here.
    Well, I'm working on a beach at gm island and the beach itself was easy to create in NoggIt. Now I wanna add some palmtrees with Taliis which also works so far.
    Here is what I did:
    1. I opened the file NoggIt saved (Kalimdor_1_1.adt) with Taliis.
    2. Files -> 30 Models. Like the name sais, there are already 30 (with 0, so the last one is 29) models. So I added a new one (number 30) with the path of the palmtree.
    3. Appeareances -> 83 models: I added a new one (number 30) and coppied the coordinates of one of the gravestones.
    4. Now I saved it.
    5. I opened NoggIt and went to gm island. I took the palmtree and put it to the beach.
    6. I pressed K for saving it.
    7. I created the mpq file, started wow with the MEF and went to gm island, but there is just the beach, no palmtree.

Then I tried to open it again with Taliis, but it closes everytime I do. When I go there with NoggIt again, the water is all weird (there are holes in it), although the palmtree is there.

Does anybody know how to fix this problem? 2x +Rep of course for anyone who does.

Taliis / NoggIt Problem...
    Carmen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try setting view distance to max if it's not at that already. For me objects added wouldn't appear until I was playing around set it to max and discovered them by accident.

EDIT: Good job replying to threads you find in the search tool, Morvella. Well hopefully this is still helpful even if it was asked, er, 4 weeks ago. :P