0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H4T3's Gold Guide

Ok, so i thought it was about time that i stopped being a dirty leecher. ive been curled up in the shower for days in the fetal position talking to myself saying "Dirty dirty LEECHER!!" so im acually going to put some effort in and tell people the 2 ways that i get rich when starting on a new server.

Ok, to begin what i normally do is quest up close to a city and i know begging sucks, but just say something like this in trade chat (try to make it funny and someone will give u 1g if you atleast make them laugh): Hi guys i hate begging and i would never normally beg so send me pm's insulting me if you like but i just started on this server and i dont even have enough money to train my skills! can someone please spare 1 g so i can get some skills so i can level!

Someone should give you 1 gold, thats the easy part.

At this stage i suggest you make another level 1 alt named Bankzorr or something and walk it up to the city and log out with is beside the mailbox or something.

On your main that your leveling get some proffessions. i HIGHLY reccomend skinning / mining, as you all probably have heard before but it gives the fat lootz especially at the higher levels. on my server mining generates more money than herbing so thats why i suggest it.

Another good combination is to get tailoring / enchanting which wont make you any money in the begining but towards the end can generate you some good money selling enchants / disenchanting all that soulbound stuff that you would normally vendor.

Simply all that you need to do, is get enough money to buy 4x Netherweave bags. Keep any grey's and vendor AS soon as you get any opportunity.

We are also going to keep any white items (Unless you need to delete one to take a green / blue / purple item and whenever you get to a mailbox you send them to your bank alt.

Just remember that ANYTHING white or above will sell at a price, quite often more than the vendor cost. So send send send to your bank alt.

Once a day you need to log onto your bank alt, and scan the auction house with an economy mod, eg Auctioneer or w/e look up the curse website.

Once you've done that you will know what price to post all your crap at.

And thats pretty much it.

When you start to get a money pool happening you can make ALOT of money by doing nothing at all. Heres a few strategy's. (Remember to scan ah atleast once a day)

No.1: When you have atleast 500g you can spend like 5 minutes a night looking at things that sell really fast that noobs will put up really cheap and repost for more ( Buy Cheap Sell High )

No.2: Look for something thats cheap but your not sure that it will sell if you buy and repost. When youve found something say in trade chat "Selling [item] 500000g" and people who have an auctioneer mod or something will know that its cheap and pst u saying that they want to buy it. u decide where to meet and THEN you buy it go meet them and trade.

No.3: If you bought something that ur auc said was cheap and its not selling what you can do is post it on the ah for w/e price its worth and log onto another toon and spam in the trade channel say buying [item] for 50g more than you have it on ah and some sucka is sure to buy it eventually then u /ignore him log onto ur other alt and bam theres ur money in the mail.

Well thats it. hope it helps someone,

h4t3

H4T3's Gold Guide
    Volcano's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Typical Auction gold earning way..

h4t3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you dont have anything good to say how about u dont say anything at all?
    atleast i put some effort in not like all the other leechers.

Dignox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is common sence and I don't think alot of noobs visit this site. Anyway, nice to contribute a li'l repcake for you =)

Yamanaki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some people are such r-tards on this forums and really have nothing nice to say...

I guess that is what you get with the hacking scene.

It's like being a criminal, on the bad side are always morons...

:P
    Proud to be Druid!6):

waggy420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO kudos for you....

Captain Planet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wall of text crits you for OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!

…you die