0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How to] Get the champion of the naruu title

Before we start i would like to state that yes this was copy pasted from m mo cham pion forums. All credit goes to Bolter over there.
    I'm just sharing

How to get the title of [Name here], Champion of the Naaru, which is pretty damn nifty eh?

It starts in Shadowmoon Valley and ends with Magtheridon

The Cipher of Damnation is a long quest line in Shadowmoon Valley.

Quest Line
    1 - The Hand of Gul'dan - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Hand of Gul'Dan"
    2 - Enraged Spirits of Fire and Earth - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Enraged Spirits of Fire and Earth"
    3 - Enraged Spirits of Water - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Enraged Spirits of Water"
    4* - Enraged Spirits of Water - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Enraged Spirits of Air"
    5 - Oronok Torn-heart - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Oronok Torn-Heart"
    6* - I Was A Lot Of Things... - Quests - World of Warcraft - "I Was A Lot Of Things..."
    7 - A Lesson Learned - Quests - World of Warcraft - "A Lesson Learned"
    8 - The Cipher of Damnation - Truth and History - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - Truth and History"

Here the quests spilts into 3 different ones where you meet/rescue the sons of Oronok who will in turn help you obtain the three Fragments of Damnation.

Quest Line I - First Fragment of Damnation
    1 - Grom'tor, Son of Oronok - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Grom'tor, Son of Oronok"
    2 - The Cipher of Damnation - Grom'tor's Charge - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - Grom'tor's Charge"
    3* - The Cipher of Damnation - The First Fragment Recovered - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - The First Fragment Recovered"

Quest Line II - Second Fragment of Damnation
    1 - Ar'tor, Son of Oronok - Quests - World of Warcraft "Ar'tor, Son of Oronok"
    2 - Demonic Crystal Prisons - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Demonic Crystal Prisons"
    3 - Lohn'goron, Bow of the Torn-heart - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Lohn'goron, Bow of the Torn-heart"
    4 - The Cipher of Damnation - Ar'tor's Charge - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - Ar'tor's Charge"
    5 - The Cipher of Damnation - The Second Fragment Recovered - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - The Second Fragment Recovered"

Quest Line III - Third Fragment of Damnation
    1 - Borak, Son of Oronok - Quests - World of Warcraft "Borak, Son of Oronok"
    2 - Of Thistleheads and Eggs... - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Of Thistleheads and Eggs..."
    3 - The Bundle of Bloodthistle - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Bundle of Bloodthistle"
    4 - To Catch A Thistlehead - Quests - World of Warcraft - "To Catch A Thistlehead"
    5 - The Shadowmoon Shuffle - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Shadowmoon Shuffle"
    6 - What Illidan Wants, Illidan Gets... - Quests - World of Warcraft - "What Illidan Wants, Illidan Gets..."
    7 - The Cipher of Damnation - Borak's Charge - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation - Borak's Charge" GROUP OF 4 NEEDED
    8* - The Cipher of Damnation - The Third Fragment Recovered - Quests - World of Warcraft "The Cipher of Damnation - The Third Fragment Recovered"

Most of these can all be solo'd. The 7th one on the third line needs a group. I
    After completing the quests for the three Fragments of Damnation, the lines converge and you need to kill one last boss. This will need a group (5 man, but you may be able to push it down to 4 if your well geared)

Final - The Cipher of Damnation - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cipher of Damnation"

Then you talk to A'dal in the Center of Shattrath for 3 more quests you can do in parallel:

Quest Line: Trials of the Naaru
    1 - Trial of the Naaru: Strength - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Trial of the Naaru: Strength" (Steamvault and Shadowlabs Heroic full run)
    2 - Trial of the Naaru: Mercy - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Trial of the Naaru: Mercy" (Timed Shattered Halls Heroic full run). Basically after you kill the first SH boss and exit the "second" door out of his room, you have 55 mins to clear the rest of the instance, and then kill the extra NPC that spawns behind the last boss (Remeber to kill the NPC behind the boss or you will fail, and after all that good work you really dont want to) - HINT: skip the side pulls of the 4 people fighting with the trainers. If you fight right down the middle you can avoid aggro'ing them, and this saves you 8+ minutes (and these are some of the hardest, high wipe risk pulls in there anyway)
    3 - Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Trial of the Naaru: Tenacity" (Heroic Arcatraz - keep the goblin NPC alive through the last boss fight)

You have to do one more quest line in Parallel to the above as well: Serpentshrine Cavern Attunement
    1. The Cudgel of Kar'desh - Quests - World of Warcraft - "The Cudgel of Kar'desh" Enter the Slave Pens in Heroic Mode. Find Skar'this the Heretic captive in a cage after the first boss. He will ask you to retrieve two items:
    *Retrieve the Earthen Signet from Gruul the Dragonkiller.
    *Retrieve the Blazing Signet from Nightbane in Karazhan.
    2. Return to Skar'this in Heroic Slave Pens and he will cast The Mark of Vashj on you which allows the wearer to enter Serpentshrine Cavern. which you no longer need for entry to SSC but you do need for the title mmm k?

Final quest: Kill Magtheridon!
    Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon - Quests - World of Warcraft - "Trial of the Naaru: Magtheridon"

You will then have the title available as a suffix: [Name here], Champion of the Naaru
    Last edited by serania; 02-23-2008 at 04:17 AM.

[How to] Get the champion of the naruu title
    Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had a feeling this was leeched :P

Afrobotics's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Opirity View Post
    i had a feeling this was leeched :P
    Originally Posted by serania View Post
    Before we start i would like to state that yes this was copy pasted from m mo cham pion forums. All credit goes to Bolter over there.

I have a feeling your right.
    Give a man a fish and he's fed for a day, teach a man to fish and you've ruined a good monopoly.

Gloat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isnt this just common sense -.-

pasGlop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nevermind this has been leeched, it's very useful and i thank you !

serania's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    common sense? well not really
    leeched? whatever you want to call it , i prefer sharing

Whoopedazz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep for sharing! (:

Anthraxx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +3rep cus i dont go on mmochampion much and i was on the q Cipher of Damnation

Tomac123's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmm its nice but i guess it was leeched XD
    <<1337

Kattharry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll use this one when I hit 70, and I do not agree that this is common sense.

+rep for sharing

standupp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep for sharing. I really wanted to know how to get the title.

Eski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep for sharing.

[Eski]