0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to bottom out an item <NOT A GOLD MAKING GUIDE>

Ok, so I just posted the "wall 'o text" on making money off the Auction House. This is just a thing I do for fun (read: pissing off dicks who irritate me) because I can afford to do it. One, if you are looking for a way to make people lower their prices so you can get something cheap, this is not the guide for you. However, if you want to cause someone's entire money-making plans to fall apart, read on.

First you need a target. I save this for people who have either ninja'd something from a raid or who are just being trade channel pricks. We will call this target Noobmark.

Now I go to the auction house and search for Noobmark's auctions and see what he sells a lot of and for how much. Let's say he is big on Arcane Dust and is making 25g a stack ( Not an actual value, just using it because it is an easy number).

After scanning for other Arcane Dust auctions, I buy up anything I can cheap. I do this until I have accumulated around 5000 of the item. Like I said, this is how I choose to spend my gold now that I don't really "need" anything. I am anti-social ass, so hate me.

Now for my favorite part: I wait until I see that Noobmark has just listed a whole bunch of Arcane Dust. Now I take just 1000 of mine and slam the Auction House with 1000 one item Arcane Dust auctions all set for a buyout of 10s. Yes, that low because I just don't care. Then I spam trade channel with something akin to " Noobmark is selling stacks of Arcane Dust for 25g on the Auction House....Mine are up for 10s a piece---1000 of them!!!"

Make sure Noobmark is on for maximum fun because not only is he spotlighted, but now as people with Auctioneer buy these items their Auctioneer suggested price will drop drastically and his will be WAY overpriced because Auctioneer stores values now if you do a search, not just scans anymore.

How to bottom out an item &lt;NOT A GOLD MAKING GUIDE&gt;
    Alkhara Majere's Avatar Account not activated by Email
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I laughed.
    This is a great way to get back at people.

swankboss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What sever are you on?

You could at least post them for a bit more >.<

Boydon80's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A really nice way to loose some money.

evermarked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like i said <NOT A GOLD MAKING GUIDE>. It is not about making gold at all. It is about revenge. If you missed that, then my apologies for not making it clear. If I were concerned about the gold I spent then I wouldn't do it.

Chancla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evermarked View Post
    Like i said <NOT A GOLD MAKING GUIDE>. It is not about making gold at all. It is about revenge. If you missed that, then my apologies for not making it clear. If I were concerned about the gold I spent then I wouldn't do it.
    What will you do when Noobcake buy all your 10s thingies and sell them for 25g?

JimmyJimJim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah no no shit if I was on I would of just bought em all and put them back up for 25g... You also insist on waiting till your "Noobmark" is online to then spam it in trade channel so I would just go buy em all and thank you for being so friendly.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, if you are dumb enough to do it when noobmark is in a major city, shame on you. The idea is to put that person on the spot and get people to search the auction house. I never cared about making money when I did it. And if he does buy them all up, whoopee. He can't sell them for 25g anymore because everyone who was on with auctioneer now has a new, lower variable price. Ok, well he can and try to jack it back up but it is all out in the open what he is doing. Didn't any of you ever read The Count of Monte Cristo? It is never about the money. It is all about the revenge. Nevermind. My time is wasted on writing revenge guides because you are all so focused on losing money. I will go back to writing Auction House buying and selling guides then.

JimmyJimJim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evermarked View Post
    ok, if you are dumb enough to do it when noobmark is in a major city, shame on you. The idea is to put that person on the spot and get people to search the auction house. I never cared about making money when I did it. And if he does buy them all up, whoopee. He can't sell them for 25g anymore because everyone who was on with auctioneer now has a new, lower variable price. Ok, well he can and try to jack it back up but it is all out in the open what he is doing. Didn't any of you ever read The Count of Monte Cristo? It is never about the money. It is all about the revenge. Nevermind. My time is wasted on writing revenge guides because you are all so focused on losing money. I will go back to writing Auction House buying and selling guides then.

This is a direct quote from your post

"Make sure Noobmark is on for maximum fun"

Which is basically indicating you want him to know about it. So don't try and lie about it now it's a dumb idea and I think you know it now. Cause not only are you losing money which you've said over and over isn't the point but your not even getting revenge either specially if you do it when hes on cause your just giving him cheap supplies to resell down the road.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, retard he can SHOULD BE ON, just not in a major city where he can buy it back. How hard is that? I don't care if HE hears me, I just want others to hear his name and when they see him, say something. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick you are dense. What is your main's name and server and I will show you exactly how it works.