0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Primal Manas No Killing Involved

Being a holy priest sometimes i find that killing things to farm for stuff isn't very affective unless i have lots of conjured waters from a friendly mage.

So because I haven't seen this posted yet I thought I'd bring this to some of your attentions. You can farm Primal Manas without all the killing involved. To do so you first have to meet several requirements:

1. You need herbalism of 350+
    2. Need to be neutral with Netherwing
    3. Need an Epic Flying Mount

One of the first dailies you get from netherwing if you are an herbalist is Netherdus Pollen. This quest requires you to gather 40 netherdust pollen from Netherdust Bushes. I found that these bushes also have a nice drop rate of motes of mana. Also you have to have a fel orc disguise to gather these plants. You don't have to have the quest to farm these bushes, you just need the skill and the disguise.

Because these bushes are used for dailies they respawn really quick and there are a lot of them. Wowhead reports a 15% chance to get 1-3 motes of mana which is about half the drop rate from killing mobs. But with such a nice respawn rate you can easily get lots of these while at the same time collecting the Pollen for your daily.

Just be on the lookout for those elite dragonkin that walk around as they will eat you alive if they spot you. Also there are some of these at the Dragonmaw Fortress where you can get them without any hostile mobs nearby.

If you are one for killing mobs and you meet the above requirements i suggest combining the herb gathering with this post: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...-required.html.

I hope someone found this helpful

note: The pollen is not soulbound like the Netherwing Crystals wich are also used for another daily. So if your willing to try it you could sell these on the Auction House. I haven't tested this so i don't know if they wil sell or not. If you can sell them to the lazy herbalist who dosn't gather his/her own, then its alot better than vendoring the extras.

Primal Manas No Killing Involved
    Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Takes you less then 10 seconds to "use" a bush, so you are effectivly getting more motes then you would farming mobs

TriNeaX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goddamn why am i not a herber -.- BB Ench gogo herb :P (on an alt ofc.)
    Nice find mate ^^

†You laugh because im different, i laugh because you'er all the same†

Bluter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can find fel lotus in this bushs, too. And if you have mining you can find motes of earth and fire plus there are (rich) adamantite veins.

messedkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you don't need the quest...could't you just fly there and pick the bushes without epic flying and netherwing rep? sure i couldnt get the disguise..but killing mobs is fun too.

Bluter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you need to be at least neutral to netherwings for this. The special ores and herbs there can only be farmed as dragonmw orc (won't even show up on your minimap without this buff). But you can kill the Peons and other mobs there - they have low hp and their drops are not bad at all - but take care of the 72 elite guards running around there.

Evadak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    niceon u got there, i wuld like to see more of that shit later