0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow parental control

Ok well if u have pissy parents like me then they've probable tried to put parental control on my parents did it to me, but its easy to get around.

1. go to the parental control page then just disaple the parental control (make the whole grid green)

2. then go to save changes, hit forgot password it will say a new password has been sent to the email address [email protected]

3. go to the website for the email address and hit forgot password for it or if u know it log in. The chances are you will know the answer to your parents secret question. =]

4. head on back to the parental control page and save the changes.

only problem with mine is my parents seen me playing and amped up the security on my account. i cant get onto my account bcause my parents changed the password and email for my whole account and i dont know the email address that was used so im fooked.

tried ringing blizz but they said my ma had to ring as the account was in her name (yes ino bad idea) lol so i rang back pretending to be my mum. i reckon that they had quite a laugh at the customer support centre that day listening to a 16 yr old boy pretending to be a 40 something mother =P

me sorry bad gramer + spelingszsz =]

Wow parental control
    wide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aha, nice try. cutting your wow playtime is not a bad thing, you know? you can focus on more important stuff sometimes

Auto-lures using fishbots!
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...a-fishbot.html

Jointe1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i've had this problem also. my parents had parental control. we are using F-secure. and i waited until my dad had disabled the f-secure program and then quick as a frog i installed a keylogger. and after that i never had any problems with parental control. so i recomend family keylogger

Monocrat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jointe1992 View Post
    so i recomend family keylogger
    Even the concept of that... Ugh, how sad is our society that the parents don't trust the kids so people invent a way to spy on them?

Hayman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i mean i understand that the kid wants to play more so +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i was trying to say. the kids use the family keylogger. install it and then is something if blocket ( such as the f-secure function do ) and requires a password. the keylogger is on and *POOF* you can see the password and the keylogger helps you to have control over the pc. my dad uses f-secure and had fully control over the pc. and i downloaded the keylogger. acctualy i downloaded a few ones but most were virus. and then i installed the keylogger and then i've been controling the pc. making me able to do evereything that f-secure normally blocks with its parental control.

bkizzl3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha my parents barely even know I play WoW. Only because I play on private servers.

KKTHXBYE's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Erm yeah... nice idea but somehow sad to see that kids are trying everything just for playing WoW :P but could be useful for some people here^^

jmuni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LoL why just not tell your parents that it is a parental controll ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well parents might have set up the parental control so they should already know if it was one?. My parents are reetarded ****'s and they apply the parental control so i cant use ANY program that requires internet. which kinda sux. So kids. Stay strong, dont let a parental control stop you.