0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue/Druid Enchanting Ulda Run

Hey guys, I just did a quick search of the forums trying to find the technique that I use for Large Radiant Shards and I couldn't find it, so I'm posting it (I'm sorry if I missed it somewhere)

If you are a rogue or druid this works the best because you can stealth to the bosses without picking up annoying adds. Rogues are even better because you can pick up a nice addition with pick pocketing.

Guide: Uldaman

1) Enter into the back entrance to Uldaman (65,43 in Badlands)

2) Upon entering, run out the tunnel and stick along the left wall and pickpocket everything in the way. (make sure you have autoloot turned on, that way you don't have to stop to pickpocket)

3) Kill Galgann Firehammer, he drops a blue 100% of the time that disenchants into a Large Radiant Shard 100% of time.

4) Stick along the left hand wall and keep going north in the dungeon all they way until you reach Grimlok, kill him and you will have your 2nd Large Radiant Shard.

After you get used to this run, it only takes about 4 minutes each run. If large radiant shards sell for 9g on your server, that's 18g every 4 minutes or 72g in 20 minutes and can be repeated each hour. On average, I make 8g per 5 runs in pickpocketing money and loot which averages it to about 80g per set.

This is a great run if you're just looking for some fast cash in between classes or something like that.

Have fun!

Rogue/Druid Enchanting Ulda Run