0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shaman PvP guide

Halbrium wrote:
    Hello all shamns!

I am Qubec so please excuse my unexcellence typing.

Things may seem stupid but if you fret you will be apologetics because what i bring is smart witty and satisfying to all shaman.

first i say hello and then i say PVP!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________ _

Mage - This fight is for the ones who say "SHAMAN NEED BUFFS" HAHAHA!! because mage is EZ SELECT MODE.

STEP 1: Lay down your main friend totem! The one I spoke of is grounding totem! This highly effect totem is used to vacum spells that your oponent sends to your face!

STEP 2: PURGE PURGE PURGE! Take his powers and make him waste his MANA!

STEP 3: Pray that you receive the excellence of windfury! You will be so sweet and set! When you get 10,000 DMG!

STEP 4: USE EARTHSHOCK CONSERVATIVLEY (like your bush!!) Because when you do that it will be very difficult for them to destory you when you are weaked at the end of the fight. DO NOT BLOW YOUR MANA FOR DMG! HAMMER IS FOR DMG!!! ES IS FOR GETTING OUT OF MEAN SITUATION

Warlock - This fight is for those who say OHHHHH NOOO NOT WARLOCK!!! They are very hard fighters because they use the power of main fire and the Satan!!!

STEP 1: Again lay down the grounding totem!! It will steal his shadowbolts! WASTE HIS MANA!

STEP 2: Purge his devil horse.

STEP 3: Again! Pray that you receive the excellence of windfury! You will be so sweet and set! When you get 10,000 DMG!

DRUID: This fight is for those that say "OH NO WHY IS ANIMALS ON MY FACE?!"

STEP 1: This fight will be very slow and it will be very diffcult. Use WF and whittle him down like a stick

STEP 2: USE Earthshock to hurt him while healing.

STEP 3: PURGE THE REJUV

STEP 4: WHACK THAT BEAR LIKE YOU HAVENT A CARE!!!!!!!

Warrior: This is easy fight because warriors have so many abilities that dont hurt shaman very much. The best way to kill is to use as many spells as possible since they bypass his BIG armor

STEP 1: Shoot him with power!

STEP 2: NO SPELL INTERUPTS SO JUST KILL HIM WITH YOUR MANA!! BUT BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU GO BELOW 20% EXECUCUTE IS MEAN!!!! Run and heal yourself

STEP 3: KILL IT

HUNTER: This is one fight worth remebering because hunters are common! it seems everyone is elf hunter

STEP 1: USE earthbind totem to slow that man and his beast to a crawl. Use frostshock if he gets too far, or for quick slowing. Try and keep his beast seperated from him so his beast does not turn your body into a delicious treat for consumption.

STEP 2: YES YOU HEARD ME. WINDFURRY!

STEP 3: Do now slow down to heal, this is a bad idea. The only time you should heal is if you can do it super quick. It is like if you just sat there licking your blood but have arrows shoot in your eyes causing more blood. you will use your mana to get rid of the blood till you have no more mana and the arrows cover your entire body in a coat of pain.

PALADIN: He will hearth alot so watch out for his bubble.

STEP 1: To stop his heath interup him or just keep hitting him. This is where quick weapons like two knives are valuable. Just keep tapping him with knives and it will defect his escape

STEP 2: Incase he decides to try his luck, he will take a long time to die and its best you manage your mana wiseley. If you keeping shocking earth he will kill you because you will be out of mana and paladin uses power of the immortal god so he can stay alive/awake for hours.

STEP 3: If you get him down low and he still has enough mana to heal, stun that sun of the gun, and do all the dmg power you can. windfurry, earthshock, nature swift!, and stormstrike all in UNISON. make him say "I am going to win" and then bring him the dead screen. He will think he is under the lag.

ROGUE: You will not be able to see this character. The rogue can hide from your eyes, like water or transparent glue.

STEP 1: This character should probably be played with a nintendo wifiii because it would be so fun to shake the wand like a person on very exciting drugs. People will think you are crazy but you will be doing MASSIVE DAMAGE.

STEP 2: Much like Paladin, you must trick the rogue to think you are about to die and your powers will combine for the power of planet.

EARTH!
    FIRE!
    WIND!
    ICE!
    SHAMAN!
    GOOOOO DAMAGE!

STEP 3: The rogue will not attack you as frequently if you are not in an area with many quests like STV.

PRIEST: This is a fight for people who are not afraid to anger the main god.

Step 1: Priest are a healing class, which makes them vurile foes in one on one, but you need not worry about that in group pvp.

STEP 2: If they turn dark, you have made them angry and your brain may start to smell like burning. Run quickly away. This situation is what spectral wolf talent is made for.

STEP 3: If you see a golden water fountain occur, you make breathe sigh of releif because your opponent is a child.

the angel with the breasts is your sexual image reward for victory

______________________________________________________________________________

I will have more later but my mom is taking me for excellent ice!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: 11/16/07 I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN THE ICE!

EDIT: I HAVE ADDED LINES!
    EDIT: I AM BACK FROM ICE!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD. I put maple syrup on it like always but my sister whom, has amrican boyfriend does not use tree syrup, she uses blue juice that is like fruit, but it does not taste like fruit.

Shaman PvP guide
    kxracer497y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killahand View Post
    Halbrium wrote:
    Hello all shamns!

I am from Qubec so please excuse my bad english.

Some of the things i say may seem stupid, but if you worry to much, you will be sorry, because this guide will help all shaman.

first i say hello and then i say PVP!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________ _

Mage - This fight is for the ones who say "SHAMAN NEED BUFFS" HAHAHA!! because mages are really easy, so easy that they could be considered EZ-mode

STEP 1: Lay down your main totem, meaning Grounding totem. This highly effect Redirects a spell that your oponent casts at you every 5 seconds!

STEP 2: PURGE PURGE PURGE! Take his powers and make him waste his MANA!

STEP 3: Pray that you proc windfury! you'll be absolutely set when you crit them for around 3k

STEP 4: USE EARTHSHOCK CONSERVATIVLEY (like president bush is (EDITORS OPPINION: bush is an arrogrant prick and not conservative when it comes to waisting peoples lives)) Because when you do that it will be very difficult for them to destory you when you are weaker at the end of the fight. DO NOT BLOW YOUR MANA FOR DMG! Use melee for you main source of damage!!! ES IS FOR GETTING OUT OF MEAN SITUATION (Editor: not sure here...)

Warlock - This fight is for those who say OHHHHH NOOO NOT WARLOCK!!! They are very hard fighters because they use shadow and fire damage

STEP 1: Again lay down the grounding totem!! It will steal his shadowbolts! WASTE HIS MANA!

STEP 2: Purge his devil horse. (editor: ?)

STEP 3: Pray for windfury. It will save your ass if it crits.

DRUID: This fight is for those that say "OH NO WHY IS ANIMALS ON MY FACE?!" (Editro: ?)

STEP 1: This fight will be very slow and it will be very diffcult. Use WF and whittle him down like a stick (Editor: this is probably the best english here. Seeing as though its not your main language i salute you on decent grammar :Sylvia

STEP 2: USE Earthshock to interupt his heals with a cast time.

STEP 3: PURGE THE REJUV

STEP 4: WHACK THAT BEAR LIKE YOU HAVENT A CARE!!!!!!! (Editor: not touching this for comedy's sake...)

Warrior: This is easy fight because warriors have so many abilities that dont hurt shaman very much. The best way to kill them is to use spells. Since spells aren't physical damage his high armor will not benefit him in the slightest.

STEP 1: Shoot him with power! (Editor: kite him?)

STEP 2: Earthshock is useless since he has no spells to interupt so just use your mana to nuke him. When you start getting close to 20% health, heal. Being executed for 3k isn't really fun.

STEP 3: KILL IT

HUNTER: This is noteworthy since hunters are a common class. Lots of nub's roll Nelf Hunters (Editor: crude generalization, but i couldn't resist )

STEP 1: USE earthbind totem to slow that man and his beast to a crawl. Use frostshock if he gets too far, or for quick slowing. Try and keep his beast seperated from him so his beast does not turn your body into a delicious treat for consumption. (editor: earthbind and frost shock as needed to keep him within melee. Keep his pet away from you? not sure how to do that)

STEP 2: YES YOU HEARD ME. WINDFURRY!

STEP 3: Don't worry to much about healing, unless you spec NS and you can blow the CD for a heal. Cause if you heal, his DPS will still demolish you.

PALADIN: He will hearth alot so watch out for his bubble.

STEP 1: If he tries to hearth without a bubble, just keep hitting him (i know they rarely do this, but this is what i think he meant)

STEP 2: This is gonna be a long fight. Conserve mana and reserve earthshock for the occasional interupt.

STEP 3: If you get him low enough, yet he has enough mana to heal, stun that mother ****er. Earthshock to interupt his heal, NS and LB/CL that bitch, stormstrike and pray for a windfury crit.

ROGUE: Stealth is a bitch

STEP 1: This character should probably be played with a nintendo wifiii because it would be so fun to shake the wand like a person on very exciting drugs. People will think you are crazy but you will be doing MASSIVE DAMAGE. (editor: huh? lol)

STEP 2: Much like Paladin, you must trick the rogue to think you are about to die and your powers will combine for the power of planet.

EARTH!
    FIRE!
    WIND!
    ICE!
    SHAMAN!
    GOOOOO DAMAGE! (Editor: again.... huh?)

STEP 3: The rogue will not attack you as frequently if you are not in an area with many quests like STV. (Editor: ?)

Editor's guide: Drop magma totem if you think he is near you, and pray you catch him, if not get ready to eat the cheap shot. let this one slide, but trinket the kidney shot when it comes.... it will. Drop a poisen cleansing totem to get rid of his crippling occasionally. other than that just DPS that ****er down. NS plus a heal will prolly be nice in this match. he may try to restealth and what not or guage and heal. To prevent his bandages drop a searing totem sometime during the fight to interupt em. if he does resteralth revert to the begining (I've never played a shaman, or a rouge in PVP, but i think this might be a good basis to work from on how to handle rogues)

PRIEST: If your a satanist or love to piss of god, this is the fight for you.

Step 1: Priest are a healing class, which makes them vurile foes in one on one, but you need not worry about that in group pvp.

STEP 2: If they turn dark, you have made them angry and your brain may start to smell like burning. Run quickly away. This situation is what spectral wolf talent is made for.

STEP 3: If you see a golden water fountain occur, you make breathe sigh of releif because your opponent is a child.

Editor: No idea how to handle this match, this part kinda stinks.

______________________________________________________________________________

I will have more later but my mom is taking me for excellent ice!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: 11/16/07 I HAVE ALREADY GOTTEN THE ICE!

EDIT: I HAVE ADDED LINES!
    EDIT: I AM BACK FROM ICE!!!!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD. I put maple syrup on it like always but my sister whom, has amrican boyfriend does not use tree syrup, she uses blue juice that is like fruit, but it does not taste like fruit.

Tried fixing it a bit for those who had a hard time understanding. All and all some parts are good, but overal it's a mediocre guide. Thanks for trying.

Killahand's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weren't you understanding that this was sarcasm? Oh and btw it's not written by me. I found this on a forums days ago.

Aradroth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rofl I laughed so ****ing hard at this.

gry000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good for a joke

kxracer497y's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ehhh hard to pick up on sarcasm via a computer screen....

Solemn1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just wrong... wrong wrong wrong...

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROGUE: You will not be able to see this character. The rogue can hide from your eyes, like water or transparent glue.

This character should probably be played with a nintendo wifiii because it would be so fun to shake the wand like a person on very exciting drugs.

If they turn dark, you have made them angry and your brain may start to smell like burning. Run quickly away. This situation is what spectral wolf talent is made for.

Haha, brilliant!

Turn dark, shadowform, mind flay = face melting ANYONE?!

angel with breasts = spirit of redemption when they die, this is awesome

Swh777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    STOLEN from the shaman forums with nary a hint that its not an original work
    WoW Forums -> UPDATED Halbrium's Shaman's PVP GUIDE(Quebec)

Chenquie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you write a good, please do it writeable. No one want's to read that guide with that colors and text!

cangiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jagshemashz View Post
    If you write a good, please do it writeable. No one want's to read that guide with that colors and text!
    Did you even try reading it? It was a joke.