Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete Guide to 19 Twinking! (includes funding!)

This is basically just a guide that i followed (and am following at the moment) to make a 19 twink.

[1] Choosing a Class

Unfortunately, when making a twink on a new server, your class will be affected, as you will probably not have the patience to acquire the necessary money to make a rogue or a hunter, so i have constructed a tiered model of how much money (on average) it takes to make that twink.

Tier [3] (highest)

Rogue
    Hunter

Tier [2]

Warrior
    Druid
    Shaman
    Paladin

Tier [1]

Warlock
    Priest
    Mage

This is due to a variety of factors, but mainly the abundance of rich, Sinister-Strike spam rogues that have popped up in the 10-19 BG and are the most common, yet probably the second best, twink at this level.

Of course, if you have a main funding your twink, the above will mean little or less to you.

[Rogue]

Due to the ammount of +agi you can stack, these are the easiest class to play in this bracket if you are geared (save druids FC's, but more about that later). You can get about 50% dodge, 1800 health and a fair ammount of DPS, as well as the ease of your abilities means that you will tear through any non-twinks, and depending on gear/skill, match other twinks in combat.

[Hunter]

This class has argueably the most potential for killing in this bracket. This is due to, again, the high ammount of +agi, and the potential to kite, as well as have a pet, means you will be dishing out damage, hard to catch, and even when caught, formidable melee, wing clip, and health should mean that if you dont want to die, you dont have to.

[Warrior]

Considered by some to be the worst class to twink, at this level, a warrior twink is a FC/DPS hybrid, unfortunately, who doesn't excel at either. Having said that, a Warrior with a priest backing him up is almost impossible to take down properly, unless you have many twinks and lots of stuns.

[Shaman]

This one is rare, and i have only seen a couple, non done well. Being a hyrbid, you have a lot to work with this class, and have a couple of viable paths. The primary being healing/support, which it is probably the best, along with a Paladin. This is because of a big heal learnt at 18, which is not far off priest (but far off in mana efficiency, but when your landing 700, PUGs wont care), but because of +healing co-efficients below 20, turns out to be a bigger heal with +heal on you gear. This and totems, as well as purge, shocks and a reasonable DPS output with a spike on your shield, enables a well-done hybrid. A +str shammy is generally considered a token character, with few benefits over a solid DPS class. They can also FC, with earthbind totem.

[Druid]

Best FC, due to roots, incredible ammounts of health (with seasonal, and all other impracticalities, and for a miniscule ammount of time, you can hit 10k), shapeshift, hots and a roots that activates when the druid is hit (Natures Grasp). Not good for much else. (Best FC over paladins, as it is recommended to have a paladin as support for Blessing of Freedom).

[Paladin]

A tough one to nut out, this character can be a good FC, good support, heal, or hit a bit, but mainly support. The buffs that paladins bring are vital, and they are like Warriors with healing in this bracket. If you need a two man team to win games like a pro, this and a Druid should work nicely.

[Mage]

Incredible in BG's due to CC capabilities to be matched by nothing else. The ammount of people that can be put out of a fight in seconds by a polymorph, frost nova, a good frostbolt or a well timed burst of damage is astounding. If you need a trio to take down games like a pro, add this to the paladin/druid combo, for a whole lot of frustrated bad-guys in your wake. Fire mages are more viable for horde, due to a quest-obtainable chest, and can pump out some 700 crit fireballs, but tend to be either glass cannons (weak and no anti-cc) or not effective enough.

[Priest]

Best for consistent heals, and healing alone. Unfortunately, due to lack of support compared to other healers, mainly used in Pre-mades, and vulnerable in PUGs (non premade groups)

[Warlocks]

I left the surprise and the best till last. Cheap to make, able to pump about 700 damage in instant cast DoT's (if specced correctly), so Tab-one-two becomes your initial tools for carnage (also a good name to anyone who knows about twinks, Tabonetwo). As well as having a pet, fear, soulstones, 1400 health and 1100 mana, as well as a sac-pet shield. The Drain Life / Lifetap combo will mean that mana is not an issue as well.

After you have read
    this, and considered whether you choice will work with your budget, proceed onto the next step, which i will be putting up soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2] Funding

This, my friends, is the hard part. The almost insatiable grind to get the 800g shadowfang, that is only 1/2 a dps more then an easily obtainable green, but that makes all the difference. I have an assortment of ways to make money, both ethical and unethical, but most of the time, it is the monotonous buy low, sell high. (Most of these are not original)

[1] Unique Vendor Items

These are some gems that can be picked up from otherwise boring and useless vendors, and can be sold at much higher prices. For example, Throat Piercers (coincidentally a rogue twink throw weapon, with +2 agi, but horde only), can be bought for something ridiculous like 6s, and sold for 11-15g. Unfortunately, these don't usually sell consistently (some do, but harder for low levels to obtain), so my (Unethical) approach to the next step is to make a new character on the same faction and consistently use a macro in that looks something like this...

/2 For anyone who wants to make some money, Throat Piercers are rare on the [inset opposite faction here] auction house, and I do not have any money on [Insert faction here]. If anyone puts Throat Piercers on the BB [or gadgetzan, whatever] auction house for 30g, i will buy them.

This worked for me, and i got 40g in about 20mins (+ the time it took me to go on every 3 hours for the piercers, sold 3)

There are a variety of these, and the best place i can think of to find them is on the Valkor's Gold Guide, which i will link because i am not that far off being a leecher myself :P

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-gu...real-deal.html

[2] Gathering

This is the most tedious, but often the easiest way to make money at low levels. In one hours worth of a small run in Durotar*, i can get 3 stacks of copper ore, two stacks of rough stones (which sell well, contrary to common sense) and about one stack of Peacebloom, SilverLeaf and earthroot** (one stack of each, if I was unclear), which translates to (for me) about 6-8 gold, but can be a lot less. (This run is sticking to the walls below Razor Hill, and doing a circuit back to Razor hill, barely going above it, i will edit to put in link.)

*If you just want to use Mining, the Gol'Bolar (i dont think i have spelt it right, sorry) Quarry is a good place for copper.

**I use both Mining/Herbalism because it requires less, if no killing at all (if you are using your twink, not advised, but somewhat more time efficient) and for the sole fact, that as your are not leveling, its not that much of a pain to keep switching between node finders (In my humble opinion)

On a similiar note, I am sure you have frustratedly looked at the Deviate affair, but I assure you, if you can somehow get it working (bot or not) you can make more money. Nowadays, i think the prices are less than before, so i estimate about 20g an hour (if your good). Stonescale Eels and Firefin Snapper are also viable alternative, which can be found most famously, in Menethil Harbour (Deviated Fish of course, coming from outside Wailing Caverns, in the Barrens.)

[3] Grinding Mobs

Least appealing, and usually, least money. The only things I can recommend (or remember, sorry if i have left anything out, if you have any useful input, i will put it right in) for the users of mmowned.com are as follows:

If Linen Cloth is selling for a bit: Instant respawn mobs in westfall, at about 31,32 co-ords, level 11 (i think) below a windmill.
    If it is comming up to christmas (Yay!): Farm eggs, for the Santa quest, this gets out of control, at a whole new level, which can be paired with,
    If you have a whole lot of lazy mages: Farm light feathers.

[4] Hardcore Scamming

Lucrative, but dangerous, and highly unethical. You bet that if you scamm that tier 6 warlock that they are A) Gonna have some cash, or B) you can make cash in about 3 hours (about 1000g lol cough*warlocksneedaseriousnerf*cough)

Or the spectral tiger mount/ turtle mount scam (which unfortunately made an unexspected visit to my gold supply, as for some reason, they took all the money, but couldn't prove I did it... damn, 2000g would have eliminated everything but the original luxury of what class to pick)

[5] Overall

I think that unless you can hit it big on the hardcore scamming, you should start out by making a character to farm your local herb/mining route (Elwynn Forrest for Mining/Herb, Gol'Bolar Quarry for just Mining [Alliance] Durotar for Herb/Mining [Horde]), and making a character to camp out one of the more lucrative Vendor Items (i.e. Throat Piercers [Horde], not sure on Alliance, sorry, look on Valkor's guide, which is linked about). Find out how quickly your chosen item respawns, and then take a quick break from your herb/mining run. Use your Herb/Mining runner to advertise about the BB auction transfer if they are not selling well (and you can bring yourself to do it).

For this time of the year though, i recommend that you level a character so that they are in a position to farm eggs/light feathers (either in Westfall, or maybe Durotar? I will check on thottbot and update best place to get a balance of the two) and then, when christmas thing is over, then revert back to up top.

If you can bear it, after the Christmas celebrations, fish for Deviates/Stonescales/Firefin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3] Gearing/Spec

Notice how i have put the two together, this is because they are both very similiar in the way I think you should gear your character. Now, i have a long and tedious process, which you can probably skip if you just want to facepwn.

Most of the base gear that you will be getting is the same, so if you can acquire all of that by 18 (a level for just in case) and then, how i do it is i BG without any stats.

I make appropriate changes when they are needed. Am I dying too quickly? I will equip one of the s tamina pieces of gear and try again. I then tweak it until i have the balance i need for my playstyle. Gear is very situational, all of it, so i recommend that you do this if you really want to do well, so that you are not adapting to someone else's playstyle.

e.g. You take my advise for a priest's gear, but you are overhealing and running out of mana. This may be to do with your Battle Group, you teammates or your own personal play style.

Suit the gear to your own, personal needs, and after you have done that, start to get enchants by necessity. Say you have enough mana for your liking in my Priest set up without enchants, so you can focus on +healing and +stam.

It is the same way with spec. Play, see what you use more, and then spec into that, if it will help you.

If you want to learn how to twink, look at videos of your appropriate class and look around for ones with innovative ideas, using gear/spec, or technique. Then suit your gearing/spec to your new playstyle.

However, the l33t post for gear, is copy/pasted here (its long), and i have a few armories that i would like to add on :P

1) Rogue

Updated June 12, 2007

Best race: Gnome, Undead,
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp/+8agil) Lucky Fishing Hat - Items - World of Warcraft
    Neck: WSG Neck Scout's Medallion - Items - World of Warcraft OR Sentinel's Medallion - Items - World of Warcraft
    Shoulders: Talbar Mantle Talbar Mantle - Items - World of Warcraft
    Back: Sentry Cloak (+3agil/+12dodge) Sentry Cloak - Items - World of Warcraft
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp/+4all stats)/Tunic of Westfall (+100hp/+4all stats) Blackened Defias Armor - Items - World of Warcraft / Tunic of Westfall - Items - World of Warcraft
    Wrist: Forest Leather Bracers (+9stam)/Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey(+9stam) Forest Leather Bracers - Items - World of Warcraft / Wrangler's Wristbands - Items - World of Warcraft
    Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey (+15agil)/Red Whelp Gloves (+15agil) Scouting Gloves - Items - World of Warcraft / Red Whelp Gloves - Items - World of Warcraft
    Waist: Deviate Scale Belt Deviate Scale Belt - Items - World of Warcraft
    Legs: Scouting Trousers of the Monkey (+35stam and 12agil)/Scouting Trousers of Power (50ap and 12crit) Scouting Trousers - Items - World of Warcraft
    Feet: Feet of the Lynx (Minor Speed Increase)/Trailblazer Boots (Minor Speed Increase)/Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed/Cat's Swiftness) Feet of the Lynx - Items - World of Warcraft / Trailblazer Boots - Items - World of Warcraft / Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots - Items - World of Warcraft
    Ring #1: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas Seal of Wrynn - Items - World of Warcraft / Seal of Sylvanas - Items - World of Warcraft
    Ring #2:wsg ring/Meadow ring of Agility/Blood Ring Protector's Band - Items - World of Warcraft (alliance) / Protector's Band - Items - World of Warcraft (horde) / Meadow Ring - Items - World of Warcraft / Blood Ring - Items - World of Warcraft
    Trinket #1: Insignia of the Horde/Insignia of the Alliance/Minor Recombobulator Insignia of the Horde - Items - World of Warcraft (they are now all the same) / Insignia of the Alliance - Items - World of Warcraft / Minor Recombobulator - Items - World of Warcraft
    Trinket #2: Arena Grand Master (possibly two of thsese for dodge rating) /Minor Recombobulator / Arena Grand Master - Items - World of Warcraft
    Main Hand: Shadowfang (Lifestealing/+15agil)/Assassin’s Blade (+5dmg/+15agil) Shadowfang - Items - World of Warcraft / Assassin's Blade - Items - World of Warcraft
    Off Hand: WSG Dagger (+15agil)Assassin’s Blade (+15agil)/Cruel Barb (+15agil) Scout's Blade - Items - World of Warcraft (horde) Sentinel's Blade - Items - World of Warcraft (alliance) Assassin's Blade - Items - World of Warcraft / Cruel Barb - Items - World of Warcraft
    Ranged: Venomstrike(+3dmg)/Hand of Argus Crossfire(+3dmg)/Throat Piercers/Lil' Timmy's Peashooter (+3dmg) Venomstrike - Items - World of Warcraft / Hand of Argus Crossfire - Items - World of Warcraft / Throat Piercers - Items - World of Warcraft / Lil Timmy's Peashooter - Items - World of Warcraft

There are many people who use different enchants and maybe a little different gear but this is a main build that should work very well. I also know that as an alliance Night Elf rogue you can get just over 200agil giving you an insane dodge and crit chance. This however brings your health down a very large amount but the all agil build is something you can play around with and I will post it if somebody specifically asks. Please post comments and other gear/enchant ideas if you have them.

TALENTS
    SWORD

Option 1) 2/2 improved Sinister Strike 3/5 reflex 3/5 hit chance 2/5 Malice
    This is good for a sword rogue giving your SS a big boost, you get a little extra dodge and the hit chance is very big for when you need that sap or gouge + bandage and such.

Option 2) 2/2 remorseless attacks 2/2 improved Sinister Strike 3/5 reflex 3/5 hit chance

With options 1 and 2 you can take a point out of reflex for imp gouge but don't use more then one point for it.

DAGGER

Option 1) 5/5 malice 3/3 imp BS 2/5 Master of deception
    Option 2) 5/5 malice 3/3 imp BS 2/3 Imp Gouge

And again im sure there are other options out there but these are probably your best bets.

Alternate gear for half twinkers:
    Replace Sentry Cloak with Glowing Lizardscale cloak. It drops in WC.
    Replace both Shadowfang and whatever off hand you want with Cruel Barb from VC or the WSG dagger.
    Replace major enchants like +9stam on bracers and +15agil on gloves with lesser versions (in this case being +7stam on bracers and +7agil/+9str on gloves).
    Replace Lucky Fishing Hat with Green Tinted Goggles
    Replace Deviate Scale Belt with Screecher Belt if horde.
    Replace Feet of the Lynx or other boots with Trailblazer Boots if horde. If alliance then use Bristlebark Boots.
    Use Clefthide Leg Armor instead of Nethercleft Leg Armor.
    Fiery is a great replacement for Lifestealing or +15agil on your weapons!
    Use any bop item you can as long as it is up to the standard you want.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ialstrasz&n=Aa Pretty amazing, you can maybe drop some stam, but incredible.

2) Hunter

Updated June 13, 2007

Best race: Night Elf, Troll, Tauren
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+8agil/+100hp)
    Neck: WSG neck
    Shoulders: Talbar Mantle
    Back: Glowing Lizardscale Cloak (+3agil/12dodge)/Sentry Cloak (+3agil/12dodge)
    Chest: Tunic of Westfall (+4allstats/+100hp)/Blackened Defias Armor (+4allstats/+100hp)
    Wrist: Forest Leather Bracers (+9 stam)/ Wrangler's Wristbands of Power (+9stam)/Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey (+9stam)
    Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Monkey (+15agil)
    Waist: Deviate Scale Belt/Screecher Belt
    Legs: Scouting Trousers of Agility (+35stam and +12agil)/Scouting Trousers of the Monkey(+35stam and +12agil)/Scouting Trousers of Power (+50ap and +12crit)
    Feet: Feet of the Lynx (Minor Speed Increase)/Trailblazer Boots (Minor Speed Increase)/Bristlebark Boots (Minor Speed Increase)/Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Cat's Swiftness)<--new enchant
    Ring #1: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas/Meadow Ring of Agility/WSG Ring
    Ring #2: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas/Meadow Ring of Agility/WSG Ring
    Trinket #1: Insignia of the Horde/Insignia of the Alliance/Minor Recombobulator
    Trinket #2: Arena Grand Master/Minor Recombobulator
    Two Hand: Massive Battle Axe of the Monkey/Agility (+25agil)/Revered wsg staff (+25agil)/Twister Chanter's Staff (+25agil)
    Ranged: Venomstrike (+3 dmg)

There are many people who use different enchants and maybe a little different gear but this is a main build that should work very well. Please post comments and other gear/enchant ideas if you have them.

TALENTS
    Option 1) 3/3 Hawks Eye 2/2 Savage Strikes 3/3 Improved Wing Clip 2/5 Improved Concussive Shot
    This is what I use and believe to be the best. Imp Wing Clip ownes and that extra range is great.

Option 2) 5/5 Imp Conc 5/5 Lethal Shot

And again im sure there are other options out there but these are probably your best bets.

Just a little extra stuff:
    Hunters may do the most dps at 19 ranged and can even out dps warriors melee They have very good slows and can control midfield very well. One of the best twinked classes in all of WoW in any level.

Amory: Coming Soon, Armory is down

3) Warrior

Updated June 13, 2007

Best Race: Tauren, Gnome, Dranei, Night Elf, Undead (all good in different ways)
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp)
    Shoulders: Talbar Mantle/Defender Spaulders (thank Pooskillet of Stormscale server for some math)
    Back: Sentry Cloak (+70armor/+3agil)/Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor/+3agil)
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp)
    Wrist: Fortified Bracers of the Bear (+9stam)/Beetle Clasps (+9stam)/Steel-clasped Bracers (+9stam)
    Hands: Thorbia's Gauntlets (+15agil)
    Waist: Cobrahn’s Grasp/Deviate Scale Belt
    Legs: Outrunner's Legguards of the Bear(+35stam and +12agil)
    Feet: Silver-linked Footguards (Minor Speed Increase)/Nat PAgle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed)
    Ring #1: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas
    Ring #2: WSG ring/Blood Ring
    Trinket 1: Insignia of the Alliance/Insignia of the Horde/Minor Reconbobulator
    Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master/Minor Reconbobulator
    Main Hand: Shadowfang (Crusader/Lifestealing)
    Off Hand: Deadskull Shield (Felsteel Spike/+7stam/+10 block rate) (Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming that this is possible to get )/Redbeard Crest (Felsteel Spike/+7stam/+10 block rate)/Arctic Buckler (Felsteel Spike/+7stam/+10 block rate)
    Two Hand:Glacier Stone (+9dmg/Crusader/Lifestealing/+25agil) / Smites Mighty Hammer (+9dmg/Crusader/Lifestealing/+25agil)/ Seraph's Strike (+9dmg/Crusader/Lifestealing/+25agil)/Runic Darkblade (+9dmg/Crusader/Lifestealing/+25agil) (Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming that this is possible to get )
    Ranged: Venomstrike(+3dmg)/Hand of Argus Crossfire(+3dmg)/Bronze Darts

Zeshyy from Smolderthorn came up with a relatively good dps warrior. You can use the following things to up your dps but you will lose a lot of survivability. Also if it is not mentioned below but is an option above then use what gives more dps gear. For example belt choice is not listed below for dps gear but above for normal gear you can pick between Cobrahn's Graps or Deviate Scale Belt. Pick whichever will help your dps more if you are going to be going with a dps set.

I don't have a dps set at the moment and will always say it is better to have more survivability as a warrior. However it is fun, a nice change, and at least having a few pieces you can wip out for arena or whatever is great.
    List of Alternative DPS gear:
    Replace 100hp with 8agil on head
    Replace 35stam 12agil armor kit with 50ap 12crit armor kit on legs.
    Use feet of the lynx or Trailblazer's Boots on feet with Minor Speed
    Use Forest Leather Bracers with 9stam on wrist.

There are many people who use different enchants and maybe a little different gear but this is a main build that should work very well. Please post comments and other gear/enchant ideas if you have them.

TALENTS
    There are so many interesting 19 warrior specs out there I'm sure I don’t know them all and am defiantly not going to right them all down but here are some of the most common and effective I think.

Option 1) 4/5crit chance 3/3 Improved Heroic Strike 2/3 Improved Rend 1/2 Imp Charge
    Option 2) 3/3 Improved Heroic Strike 2/3 Improved Rend 2/2 Improved Charge 3/5 Crit chance
    Option 3) 3/3 Improved Heroic Strike, 2/5 Improved Rend 1/2 Improved charge, 3/3 Improved Thunder Clap

Armory: Coming Soon, Armory is Down

4) Paladin

Updated June 15, 2007

This is a great guide for Paladins by Buhbles on the Spirestone server. The Complete 19 Paladin, A Guide. - Battleground Forums

Horde gear has been added
    Best Race: Human, Dranei, Dwarf, Blood Elf
    GEAR
    Back: Sentry Cloak (+70armor)/Engineer's Cloak(+70armor)/Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp/+4allstats)
    Wrist: Beetle Clasps (+9stam)/Steel-clasped Bracers (+9stam)
    Hands: Thorbia’s Gauntlets (+30healing)
    Waist: Cobrahn’s Grasp/ Deviate Scale Belt/Fortified Belt of the Bear
    Legs: Outrunner's Legguards of the Bear (+35stam and +12agil)
    Feet: Silver-linked Footguards (Minor Speed Increase)/Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed)
    Ring #2: WSG ring/Blood Ring
    Trinket #1: Insignia of the Alliance/Minor Reconbobulator
    Trinket #2: Arena Grand Master/Minor Reconbobulator
    Main Hand: Shadowfang (Lifestealing)
    Off Hand: Arctic Buckler (Felsteel Spike/+7stam)/Deadskull Shield (Felsteel Spike/+7stam)(Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming you can get this )
    Two Hand: Runic Darkblade (Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming you can get this) (+9dmg/Lifestealing)/Glacial Stone (+9dmg/Lifestealing)/Seraph's Strike (}+9dmg/Lifestealing)

Just a little more info about the pally at level 19: YOU are the flag runner. Blessing of Freedom is amazing. Put blessing of protection on you healer while you run. Lay on Hands, Arena Grand Master with around 1500hp and 40% reduction makes you VERY hard to take down. You are not the healer if you are with your guild group most of the time. You job is to last a long time and run the flag like crazy. If you get into a 2v2 or something then go back and heal. Also use your stun a lot.

TALENTS
    In my opinion there is only one way to go as a paladin. Feel free to put the 3 points from precision is something else. The extra int or armor is nice.

5/5 Redoubt 2/2 Guardian’s Favor 3/3 Precision

Armory: Coming Soon, Armory is down

5) Mage

Updated June 21, 2007

Best Race: Blood Elf, Gnome, Undead
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp/+8healing or spell dmg)
    Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace/WSG Neck
    Back: Engineer's Cloak (+70armor)/Watcher's Cape of Fiery Wrath (+70armor)/Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Tree Bark Jacket (+100hp/+4all stats)/Inferno Robe(+150hp/+6all stats/Resilience)
    Wrist: Scouting Bracers of the Eagle (+9stam) Scouting Bracers of fiery Wrath (+9stam)
    Hands: Magefist Gloves (+20fire dmg/+20frost dmg)/Shimmering Gloves of Fiery Wrath(+20fire dmg)
    Waist: Keller’s Girlde/Greenweave Sash of Fiery Wrath
    Legs: Darkweave Breeches (+27spell dmg and +18stam/+35stam and +12agil)/Shimmering Trousers of Fiery Wrath(+27spell dmg and +18stam)
    Feet: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed)
    Ring #1: Advisor's Ring/Lorekeeper's Ring/Lavishly Jeweled Ring
    Ring #2: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas
    Trinket #1: Insignia of the Alliance/Insignia of the Horde/Minor Recombobulator
    Main Hand: WSG Staff (+30spell dmg/+22 int)/Twister Chanter's Staff (+30spell dmg/+22int)
    OR
    Main Hand: Hook Dagger of Fiery Wrath (+30spell dmg/+22int)/Hook Dagger of Frozen Wrath (+30 spell dmg/+22int)/Night Watch Shortsword(+30spell dmg/+22int)
    Off Hand: Pulsating Hydra Heart/Antipodean Rod

TALENTS
    Please note that if you are going fire as your mage then you are looking for lots of damage. If you are going frost then you are looking for lots of control. At this level you cant do any of that crazy frost crit chance stuff.
    FIRE
    Option 1) 5/5 Improved Fireball 5/5 Impact
    Option 2) 5/5 Improved Fireball 3/3 Improved Fire Blast 2/2 in either Impact or Ignite
    FROST
    Option 1) 5/5 Improved Frostbolt 2/2 Improved Frost Nova 3/3 Frostbite
    Option 2) 5/5 Improved Frostbolt 2/2 Improved Frost Nova 3/3 Permafrost
    Option 3) 5/5 Improved Frostbolt 2/2 Improved Frost Nova 3/5 Ice Shards
    BALANCED
    Option 1) 5/5 Improved Fireball 5/5 Improved Frostbolt

Armory: COming soon, Armory is down

6) Warlock

Updated June 21, 2007

Best Race: Gnome, Undead
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp/+8healing and spell dmg)
    Neck: Thick Bronze Necklace/WSG Neck
    Back: Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)/ Engineer's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Tree Bark Jacket (+100hp/+4allstats)/Bloody Apron(+100hp)
    Wrist: Scouting Bracers of the Eagle (+9stam)/Greenweave Bracers of Shadow Wrath (+9stam)/Greanweave Bracers of Stamina(+9stam)
    Hands: Magefist Gloves (+20shadow dmg)/Pagan Mitts of the eagle(+20shadow dmg)
    Waist: Keler’s Girlde
    Legs: Darkweave Breeches(+27spell dmg and +18stam/+35stam and +12agil)
    Feet: Sanguine Sandals (Minor Speed Increase)/Greenweave Sandals of Shadow Wrath (Minor Speed Increase)/ Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed)
    Ring #1:Advisor's Ring/Lorekeeper's Ring/ Blood Ring
    Ring #2: Seal of Wrynn/Seal of Sylvanas
    Main Hand: Witching Stave (+30 spell dmg)/Advisor's Gnarled Staff (+30 spell dmg)
    Ranged: Gravestone Scepter

TALENTS
    Option 1) 5/5 Improved Corruption 5/5 Demonic Embrace

Armory: From Experience The World of Warcraft Armory (but it is down atm)

7) Druid

Updated July 17, 2007

Best Race: Tauren, Night Elf
    GEAR
    Neck: Honored wsg neck/Thick Bronze Necklace
    Back: Sentry Cloak (+70armor)/Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)/Battle Healer's Cloak (+70armor)/ Engineer's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp/+4allstats)
    Wrist: Wrangler's Wristbands of Stamina (+24healing/+9stam)
    Hands: Scouting Gloves of the Eagle (+30healing/+15agil)
    Waist: Deviate Scale Belt
    Legs: Rigid Leggings of the Eagle(+35stam and +12agil)
    Feet: Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Boar's Speed/+12stam)
    Ring #2: Honored wsg ring/Blood Ring
    Trinket #1: Insignia of the Horde/Insignia of the Alliance/Minor Recombobulator
    Two Hand: WSG staff (+22int)
    OR
    Main Hand: Face Smasher (22int)/Dawnblade (22int)
    Off Hand: Furbolg Medicine Pouch (Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming you can get this )

Just a little bit of info about a druid at level 19: In my opinion your best bet is to get mostly stam with a 2nd set of gear if you have enough money for healing. The shapeshift is great for flag running and you can get over 2k hp with just some avg buffs if you gear yourself right. Then you can grab your healing gear and be almost as good a healer as a priest. Overall druids are underrated at 19. You can be very very good but most of the time your skills will go wasted except you are with a good group.

TALENTS
    Falagrunner option) 5/5 Furor 3/3 Natural Shapeshift 1/1 Nature's Grasp 1/4 Improved Nature's Grasp
    Healing option) 5/5 Improved Mark of the Wild 5/5 Nature's Focus

Armory: Down, but search for Toomuchhp on the Smolderthorn Server (when armory is up, and i have time, will link)

Shaman

Best Races: Tauren, Dranei
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+100hp/+8healing and spell dmg)
    Neck: Honored wsg neck
    Back:WSG Back(+70armor)/ Sentry Cloak (+70armor)/ Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Blackened Defias Armor (+100hp/+4all stats)
    Bracers: Bandit Bracers of Healing(+24healing/+9stam)/ Mindthrust Bracers (+24healing/+9stam)/Wrangler's Wristbands of the Eagle(+30healing/+15agil)/Wrangler's Wristbands of the Monkey(+30healing/+15agil)
    Hands: Jutebraid Gloves (+30healing/+15agil)/Scouting Gloves of the Bear (+30healing/+15agil)/Scouting Gloves of the Eagle (+30healing/+15agi)
    Waist: Screecher Belt/Deviate Scale Belt/Wrangler's Belt of the Bear/Wrangler's Belt of the Eagle
    Legs: Rigid Leggings of the Eagle(+35stam and +12agil)/ Rigid Leggings of the Monkey(+35stam and +12agil)...old version---->Leggings of the fang (+100hp/+8healing and spell dmg)
    Feet: Nat Pagle’s Extreme Anglin’ Boots
    Ring #1: Seal of Sylvanas/Seal of Wrynn
    Ring #2: Honored wsg ring/blood ring
    Trinket #1: Arena Grand Master/Minor Recombobulator
    Trinket #2: Insignia of the Alliance/Insignia of the Horde/Minor Recombobulator
    Main Hand: Stinging Viper (+22intel)
    Off hand: Arctic Buckler (Felsteel Spike/+7stam)/Deadskull Shield (Felsteel Spike/+7stam) (Thank you Original Outriders research team for confirming you can get this )

Another good option till you get the fishing boots is Grizzled Boots which you can get from a simple quest.

TALENTS
    Healing Option) 5/5 Improved Healing Wave 3/3 Ancestral Healing 2/5 Tidal Focus
    Normal Option) 5/5 Improved Healing Wave 5/5 Shield Specialization (requires Thorium Spikes)
    Damage Option) 5/5 Shield Specialization 5/5 Thundering Strikes (requires Thorium Spikes)

Armory: Coming Soon, Armory is down

9) Priest
    Best Races: Human, Undead, Night Elf (not in order because I don’t know what order to put them :P)
    GEAR
    Head: Lucky Fishing Hat (+8healing and spell dmg/+100hp)
    Neck: Honored wsg neck
    Back: Honored wsg cloak (+70armor)/ Tranquillien Champion's Cloak (+70armor)
    Chest: Tree Bark Jacket (+100hp/4all stats)
    Wrist: Buccaneer's Bracers of Healing/ Greenweave Bracers of Intellect (+24healing)
    Hands: Magefist Gloves (+30healing)
    Waist: Keller's Girdle
    Legs: Darkweave Breeches (+51healing and +18stam)/Shimmering Trousers of Healing(+51healing and +18stam)...old version---->Darkweave Breeches (+8 healing and spell dmg/+100hp)/Sacred Burial Trousers (+8healing and spell dmg/+100hp)/Shimmering Trousers of Healing (+8healing and spell dmg/+100hp)
    Feet: Sanguine Sandals (minor speed increase)/Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots (Minor Speed Increase)
    Ring #1: Honored wsg caster ring/ Blood Ring
    Ring #2: Seal of Sylvanas/Seal of Wrynn
    Main Hand: WSG staff (+55healing/+22intel)
    Wand: Gravestone Scepter

TALENTS
    Option 1) 2/2 Healing Focus 3/3 Improved Renew 5/5 Divine Fury
    Option 2) 5/5 Unbreakable Will 2/2 Martyrdom 2/2 healing focus AND put the 1 last point wherever

Armory: From experience, armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Smolderthorn&n=Poh

10) Consumables

I am not including seasonal consumables in this

Healing Potions
    Healing Potion Thottbot World of Warcraft: Healing Potion
    Bandage
    Heavy Runceloth Bandage Thottbot World of Warcraft: Heavy Runecloth Bandage
    Speed Increase
    Swiftness Potion Thottbot World of Warcraft: Swiftness Potion
    Liquor
    Rumsey Rum Black Label Thottbot World of Warcraft: Rumsey Rum Black Label
    Well Fed
    Edible Fern Thottbot World of Warcraft: Edible Fern
    HP regen
    Edible Stalks Thottbot World of Warcraft: Edible Stalks
    Explosive
    Big Bronze Bomb Thottbot World of Warcraft: big bronze bomb
    Other
    Discombobulator Ray Thottbot World of Warcraft: Discombobulator Ray
    Magic Dust Thottbot World of Warcraft: Magic Dust

Bear with the above, some are out of date.
    Fishing Guide
    Original Õutriders Forums - GuildPortal Guild Hosting

Quests and BOP gear guide

Arena Grand Master guide

The above is mostly from Heysus' (formerly Jeysus) guide on the PvP forums (US).

The above should contain everything you need (might not have all thottbot links, bear with me!!).

I hope this helps a lot of people out.

OMG, did all the wowhead links for rogue... took me forever. WIll try and do them all, but will only list enchants at the bottom, no in individual places. Any comments on layout are appreciated, or Content as well. :P
    Last edited by Kingpin; 12-05-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Complete Guide to 19 Twinking! (includes funding!)
    Wonderboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Complete Guide to 19 Twinking! (includes funding!)

Neat guide man nice info instead of the same old gear posting.
    Im in the process of making a rogue twink and ya this can be EXPENSIVE! Shadowfang last i saw it (its been months since iv seen one on AH) was going for 800g so be ready to spend you gold!
    +rep

brikaschak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

o.O Looks great so far! Can't wait!

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cruel barb is better then shadowfang OVERALL shadowfang is too situational

meyerdk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. if shadowfang cost's 800g on your server. the economy is worse than on any other server.

TehGoggles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, It could cool if you could tell us how to gear the classes, especially with 2.3 out.
    It's true, I pwn faces irl

Kingpin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im updating it all the time, anything you think is relevant, i will add.

Wonderboy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome update man, this is a real nice guide. Id be nice if you link the iteams too, it was just make it the most idiot proof guide. I know that will take along time but im just suggesting to make it better.
    Again great guide!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, yeah, definately dropping myself in the deep end, but thats what i shall do. It will take me a long time, and i will get everything up first. Idiot-Proof guides are easier to read for everypme anyway.

btw, i like your signature :P

Caimen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u copied this from wow forums...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apart from the fact that you are a lazy leecher, look at the top section (completely original) the bit at the bottom that says the bottom is not my work, and notice how i have gone to the effort of putting Wowhead links in.

GTFO

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sunken into the backstreets of the guide section, no use updating it, unless i have a request.

jeppejee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are draenei warrior (female ofc ^^) its not bad idea to get firebane/sentry cloak and put 10 shadow ress to it. 20 shadow ress reduces dmg from coa, swp, corruption and some other dots. I got 20 shadow ress and im doing good

Murk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mages can't use scouting bracers, because they're leather...