2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farming Starlight rose + Leystone easy in Suramar

This is basically like a previous guide, so you need Server hope for this to work and Rank3 for farming Starlight Rose ( not sure about Leystone since I dont have mining ). With this route i managed to get a bit more than 80 Starlight Rose in 30min, that might not sound much but considering you get only one per herb, unless you get a mob, that number is pretty decent, The reason why this works best with Rank3 is because you wont get failed attempt so each herb will grant you 1 Starlight Rose and also there is a chance that one - two more will spawn + the mob. Now that 80 ( and few more ) I got are worth a little bit over 8k gold on my realm ( haven't tried to mill them but i guess I could get more out of them with some luck ), so that is more than 16k gold per hour, considering you sell them. This route will also work for mining and even better if you have both gathering professions + the best part of this route is that there are no obs that can attack you ( there is only two packs next to Starlight Rose, one wont aggro you if you get from right side and the other one has one mob that will die in sec ),

1. This is where you start, as you can see on the picture, you follow the route that is marked with red ( black X is a spot where 2 herbs can spawn + 1-2 Leystone deposits ), I follow the read route because that way you can see all the spawns in a range and 95% of them wont have any mobs close to them so you wont aggro anything.

This is just to see timer and how many I had at the start

2. After 30min of farming

Now I do know some wont read entire post So I will write it again, for this to work ( to get that many Starlight Roses ) you NEED TO HAVE RANK3.

Sorry if this is a repost!!!!

Farming Starlight rose + Leystone easy in Suramar
  2. Thanks dongovor, kayyy, Skram (3 members gave Thanks to markons for this useful post)
    kayyy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ll try that out today. Which addon do you use for hopping ?

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I wrote Server Hope instead of Server Hop which is the add-on you would need + I also miscalculated price because on my server 1 Rose sells for 180-200g, so thats more than 30k gold per hour.

NeckWenxiao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    160 is really not that impressive. You can easily pull over 200/hr with this route:

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i said this route doesnt require you to fight any mob, the one you just posted does. Also I took that 160 just because that attempt I managed to get that many, most I ever got was 215 realm hopping with 5 or more players

kayyy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know an addon like gatherer ( which seems not to work anymore since WoD ) ?
    Or does it work ?

Archenuh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what's going on but right now there are TONS of people farming it. I wasted 15mins walking around the rute on my realm only to get 0 Starlight Roses. Realm hopping makes sure the raid group has at least 5 people in it doing the same. I even got a whisper from a dude on Stormscale cussing and swearing at me to go back to my server. Rofl.

I've been doing this regularly since launch, and have never seen more than one farmer and even that's a lot. Last time I did it, on saturday, there were 0 people farming in Suramar.

I've made my own route, smaller one that I used tonight only because there was literally no starlight anywhere I realm hopped in the route you posted, and managed to get 100 herbs in ~30mins. On this route that you posted I couldnt even get 1 herb per minute tonight, I swear.
    Last edited by Archenuh; 09-20-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Hoax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Archenuh View Post
    Not sure what's going on but right now there are TONS of people farming it. I wasted 15mins walking around the rute on my realm only to get 0 Starlight Roses. Realm hopping makes sure the raid group has at least 5 people in it doing the same. I even got a whisper from a dude on Stormscale cussing and swearing at me to go back to my server. Rofl.

I've been doing this regularly since launch, and have never seen more than one farmer and even that's a lot. Last time I did it, on saturday, there were 0 people farming in Suramar.

I've made my own route, smaller one that I used tonight only because there was literally no starlight anywhere I realm hopped in the route you posted, and managed to get 100 herbs in ~30mins. On this route that you posted I couldnt even get 1 herb per minute tonight, I swear.
    I think literally every person is going from "hurr durr world quests dungeons lol" to "Oh shiiiiit i need flasks for the raid. Oh look how expensive starlight roses are, I'll farm them!". I farmed starlight roses for a long time, and pretty much had the same experience as you. The spot in the north west is dead.

Galithiel's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kayyy View Post
    Do you know an addon like gatherer ( which seems not to work anymore since WoD ) ?
    Or does it work ?
    Gathermate 2 is the same thing I believe.

Hoax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Galithiel View Post
    Gathermate 2 is the same thing I believe.
    Yes, and there has just been an update to Gathermate2_data.
    Last edited by Hoax; 09-23-2016 at 10:39 AM.