739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidden Feat of Strength in Tanaan Jungle

All right guys. There is a hidden Feat of Strength achievement in Tanaan Jungle, called "Predator" ( Xemirkol - Wowhead Search )

Many people believed he would just randomly spawn, or be an extra rare mob. I've been sitting for a week at the reported spawn location, but he did not spawn, no matter how long I sat there. And after finding out how to MAKE HIM SPAWN, I can only facepalm for my wasted time camping the place. To prevent you from making the same mistake, here is my "How to" guide (short version).

He will not just randomly spawn, no matter how long you sit there. neither will you randomly get ported to him using the crystal!

1) Kill every Rare mob in Tanaan, and get this achievement:

Once you have completed it, you should buy the Exalted crystal that teleports you to a random rare.Revered will not work.

Now go close to his spawn location (all the way north, where we used to enter Tanaan at 90) and use your crystal. The crystal will teleport you right in front of the Rare mob "Xemirkol". He has over 3 million HP, and hits quite hard. You will see that the edges of your screen will be misty-purple. This is some sort of scenario. He will NEVER be up on that roof outside the "scenario", so DON'T BOTHER CAMPING.

Except melee attacks, the boss has 2 important abilities. One will create a purple shadow pool, stunning you for about six (6) seconds. Avoid at all cost, because he hits really hard. His second ability is something like a green chaos wave, which will attempt to throw you off the building.. If you get thrown off, the fight is over.

What if I get thrown off or die? Simply resurrect, and try again. It seems that you can have 2 tries PER realm, after that he won't spawn for a while anymore.

Your crystal will have a 15 mins cooldown. You can simply bypass this by joining a quick 2vs2 skirmish and leaving before the game even started. You will get a 1 minute deserter debuff, but the fight will take longer than a minute.

If the crystal starts to "fail" to find prey (aka, you tried to much), simply hop to another realm, and repeat. The boss "spawn" is tracked on your realm, likely with a cooldowm to keep it hard. So this makes it a semi-exploit.

Once you've killed him, you'll get this achievement to show off:

This also shows the misty purple shadow at the edges of the screen. It's the only phase in which he can spawn. Really never bother to ever camp him, he will NOT spawn if you have't killed all other Tanaan rares.

I hope this cleared up some doubts, and also speeds up the process by the skirmishes / cross realm trick.

I would suggest you to bring max dps for this, or at least properly buff. Not sure for plate, but on cloth he hits really hard and you kinda have to kite.
    When he is above to cast the chaos wave, make sure you are against a wall, or behind his back, it's a one-shit mechanic that will end the fight immediately, even at 1% boss health remaining.

Congrats. If you can't manage to do it, I can also boost it for you. Just add me to Skype.(I don't mean to advertise, a mod can delete this line, in inappropriate).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hidden Feat of Strength in Tanaan Jungle-xrto0yt-jpg  
    Last edited by Annaisha; 07-06-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Hidden Feat of Strength in Tanaan Jungle
    Annaisha's Avatar ★ Elder ★ ★★★★★

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you also get an account wide title "Predactor <name>"

Go ahead and make funny lvl 1's with the Predator title.
    Last edited by Annaisha; 07-05-2015 at 06:23 PM.

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you + rep ;D

thelivingx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have killed everyrare and it just ports me to a random rare , do you mean kill every rare in a single reset day ?
    Also after leaving a 2nd skirmish in a row , the cooldown on deserter is 5 minutes,

Aeneas1992's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

noentiager's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Have killed everyrare and it just ports me to a random rare

Picadilly's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to be exalter with the Order to be ported to Xem.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thelivingx View Post
    I Have killed everyrare and it just ports me to a random rare , do you mean kill every rare in a single reset day ?
    Also after leaving a 2nd skirmish in a row , the cooldown on deserter is 5 minutes,
    Just won or lose a skirmish. It takes a minute.

Not exactly, that post is not giving any accurate information. It's basically just a theory, I'm giving the facts in the form of a guide without speculation. Also, do not post repost, just click the report button and give as reason "repost" and link to the original thread.

Originally Posted by noentiager View Post
    I Have killed everyrare and it just ports me to a random rare
    That image is linking to a 1x1 transparent pixel. Use Imgur. instead. Be sure you have killed every rare once, not daily. He should be a guaranteed spawn. You can go to the zone where he spawns, and use the crystal there. If this doesn't work, then either your server is out of spawns OR there is another hidden requirement to be EXALTED and use the epic crystal instead of the blue Revered one.

Originally Posted by Picadilly View Post
    You need to be exalter with the Order to be ported to Xem.
    Yes This may be true. I was Exalted with everything one week after 6.2 release, so I can't prove you can do it at Revered. If you're not getting ported to him at Revered, then Exalted is likely an extra requirement in addition to having killed all rares.

The Darkmoon Faire is up now. Be sure to pick up the WHEE! reputation buff, and then port to your garrison, or anywhere in Draenor for the 20% bonus reputation from your trading post. It will NOT apply if you're NOT in Draenor.

gippy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    293/139
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You definetly need exalted, i spent hours teleporting with the epic one, through skirmish with revered and all the rares killed and didnt get it.

Zizzzzy's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a fun note. You do not have to complete any of the requirements to get this title.

I was grouped with a friend as she completed it. She was fully phased and I was just standing at the spawn location unable to tag the rare. I got the achieve and title when she killed the mob.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zizzzzy View Post
    Just a fun note. You do not have to complete any of the requirements to get this title.

I was grouped with a friend as she completed it. She was fully phased and I was just standing at the spawn location unable to tag the rare. I got the achieve and title when she killed the mob.
    You should post that in the exploit section, be kind a give my guide some credit, though. Preferably with a link to it.

no_power's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neiara View Post
    Once you have completed it, you should buy the Exalted crystal that teleports you to a random rare.Revered will not work.
    Edit: It seems like I was wrong. You do need to be exalted to get the mob/achievement but the crystal only requires revered reputation. Here's a link to the teleportation crystal.
    Last edited by no_power; 07-06-2015 at 08:05 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    739/685
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by no_power View Post
    This is wrong. You can buy one crystal at Honored and one at Revered, and you need the Revered one. But good job on the guide.
    Your armory with the FoS, Jungle Stalker and Revered reputation, please?

no_power's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neiara View Post
    Your armory with the FoS, Jungle Stalker and Revered reputation, please?
    It seems like I was wrong. You do need to be exalted to get the mob but the crystal only requires revered reputation. There's some misinformation as you say "you should buy the Exalted crystal" BUT there is no exalted crystal and you really want the revered crystal.

BW3D's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm exalted with all of them since 2 days ago + Jungle Stalker like 4 days ago I've been used the damn crystal since I got it especially past 2 days and no teleport. It's just random, nothing guaranteed... after I got exalted + jungle stalker I've been using it on cd but no luck. Very frustrating.

As no_power says you only need revered to BUY the crystal, but to get teleported there probably exalted (though I doubt). I've seen someone on my server getting it a week ago and I doubt he was exalted already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast