0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDUA_7LFmq0 you will need mining and herb and will be avoiding any other professions as well as all quests except the opening of the dark portal event in tanann jungle. You will be using the garrison (most of the things shown here won't be available to you unless you do a few quests and lv to about 93 to unlock the lv 2 garry)

I don't think I mentioned this in the video but i'm not using a druid due to no flying. After testing druid and paladin. The pally moves much faster with the sky golem due to crusader aura. There is a druid glpyh for 100% speed in travel form but if it is like the shaman glyph (which is the same just ghost form). If you get hit in combat you mount speed drops permanently till you remount.(I confirmed this on the shaman but not druid)

I did the same thing first day of mop and got 200k gold in one day. Here is a screenshot of the crazy prices but please note there was sever firsts in mop and won't be in wod. But I doubt this will stop people from rushing to buy. imgur: the simple image sharer

If you any other questions let me know and i hope this helps.

REMEMBER EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO BETA!!!
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-24-2014 at 11:31 AM. Reason: grammer

how to make a ton of gold 1rst week of WoD
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so we mine and herb the new shit in garrison?
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

SuddenlyBRAINS's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    26/33
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From my experience on the beta, the level 1 Mine and Herb Garden give a nice supply of ore and herbs. There's 12~ ore nodes, each essentially a "rich" node, and there's 8 herb nodes. You don't even need Mining or Herbalism to collect them, and you still get a hefty amount.

Plus, Mining gets you Draenic Stone and Herbing gets you Draenic Seed. You turn in 25 of those at their respectice area, and a minute later you're given a small chunk of ore or random herbs.

Garrison is a great place.

xjsnowx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    so we mine and herb the new shit in garrison?
    Yes as well as any zone but the starting. You can try but depending on sever is can be laggy and crazy. For example first day of mop I ran straight to vally of 4 winds and no one was there while 1k+ players were in jade forest.

You also need to fill the work orders in the garry using the seeds and stone you get as a bonus. Like suddenly said above it yields a lot of extra herb and ore. You can also use the auction house in your garry to swap between mats for the ones that are more in demand.
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-24-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SuddenlyBRAINS View Post
    From my experience on the beta, the level 1 Mine and Herb Garden give a nice supply of ore and herbs. There's 12~ ore nodes, each essentially a "rich" node, and there's 8 herb nodes. You don't even need Mining or Herbalism to collect them, and you still get a hefty amount.

Plus, Mining gets you Draenic Stone and Herbing gets you Draenic Seed. You turn in 25 of those at their respectice area, and a minute later you're given a small chunk of ore or random herbs.

Garrison is a great place.
    Is there a blue post confirming you wont need herb or mine? I couldn't find info anywhere cause I was able to even mine anywhere on the map(including the garrison) without the mining skill.

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide man. Gonna be intersting i havent played wod yet =x

so, instead of leveling your saying, justt farm stuff in garrisons the first fw days, and sell it for tons of gold?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boku View Post
    Nice guide man. Gonna be intersting i havent played wod yet =x

so, instead of leveling your saying, justt farm stuff in garrisons the first fw days, and sell it for tons of gold?
    Yes if you do not care about rushing content (there is the anniversary event very soon after launch though) just farm do not bother questing unless it's needed to get into a zone. For the first 2-3 days you will make a ton of gold. Afterwards personally I'm going to lv to 100 while mining and herbing every node as well as upgrade my garry asap. I think to get a decent benefit from the gary you need to hit lv 93. but it's up to you how you want to do it.

Also note the garry dosen't respawn to fast so you will need to find a zone without the new exp rush of players in it. This is critical and explained in the guide. while frostfire and valley are big competetion will be very high. Just move to the next zone and make sure your 90 toon has at least a 520 item lv.

steegpuzh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't even need Mining or Herbalism to collect them, and you still get a hefty amount.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by steegpuzh View Post
    You don't even need Mining or Herbalism to collect them, and you still get a hefty amount.
    That's just for them in the garrison. But I still can't find any blue posts about it. Out in the world where most of the farming will be needed to be done you need the skills. Also the highest prices are on day 1 and it is highly unlikely you will have your garrison with all this stuff ready to go in 1 day unless you decide to quest.

Ifritone's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    13/12
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ifritone View Post
    wtf is this thats not mine how do i report it. I basically just worte all of that for this thread and the scumbag stole it for his website and of course his contact button dosen't work.

Edit: that site steals reddit and ownedcore posts then puts ads on it as if it were his own. He also went out of his way to hide his contact information
    Last edited by xjsnowx; 08-26-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ifritone View Post
    Report that site using godaddys abuse email
    Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information - GoDaddy

also here https://support.google.com/blogger/a..._topic=3030094 as he falls directly under spam blog stealing work. i saw a bunch of ownedcore guides there to.

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can make many inscribers and sell trinkets. I made more then a million gold profit on first DMF..... atm I have 11 inscribers, thats 330 cards/month = 30+ trinkets each trinket can be sold for 50-90k ( even more if lucky ) that is about 1.5mill -3mill gold....

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by markons View Post
    Or you can make many inscribers and sell trinkets. I made more then a million gold profit on first DMF..... atm I have 11 inscribers, thats 330 cards/month = 30+ trinkets each trinket can be sold for 50-90k ( even more if lucky ) that is about 1.5mill -3mill gold....
    True, as markons said, the very first DMFs were a gold mine in MoP, I sold first my cards (not decks) for 20-50k each!!! And successfully sold my first completed deck in the first DMF for 120k!
    No need to mention, this is 99% passive work, you dont need to rush content, gather 24/7 etc, just have the professions, and do few CDs daily + buying some CDs from the lazy players out there for few coins

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
    True, as markons said, the very first DMFs were a gold mine in MoP, I sold first my cards (not decks) for 20-50k each!!! And successfully sold my first completed deck in the first DMF for 120k!
    No need to mention, this is 99% passive work, you dont need to rush content, gather 24/7 etc, just have the professions, and do few CDs daily + buying some CDs from the lazy players out there for few coins

+ that is a business that can generate 4x invested ( if you buy mats ) over many months.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast