0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transfer anywhere from 1-500g cross-realm

This is really just an obvious method, but not many people think about it.

Items required:

*Level 90 Healer or Tank
    *Decent iLvl

*Steps:
    1. Wait for LFR to need a healer or tank as the Call to Arms
    2. Queue as whichever fits your role.
    3. Complete the dungeon, and you will receive a Satchel of Cosmic Mysteries
    4. This is tradeable cross-realm, and can contain anything from companions, mounts, flasks, elixirs, battle pet stones, etc. but ALWAYS contains gold.

The gold amount is usually around 90-100g, but the chance of a companion is 0.2-0.6%, which isn't too bad. These companions sell for anywhere from 300 to 3,000g on the auction house.
    The chance of getting gems worth 50-100g is 4-6%, and happens to me almost always.

This isn't a huge amount of gold transfer, but it is extremely useful for those wishing to start anew on a different realm.

Transfer anywhere from 1-500g cross-realm
    Vehemity's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Compare auction houses, buy battle pets on server 1, cage them on server 2, sell on AH.

100 times faster, making this exploit a BIG hassle and not worth it.

AdoptASloth's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vehemity View Post
    Compare auction houses, buy battle pets on server 1, cage them on server 2, sell on AH.

100 times faster, making this exploit a BIG hassle and not worth it.
    This isn't an exploit. It's a BoA item, and people don't tend to know about the fact it's transferable cross-realm like any heirloom item.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.

It's still not very helpful. Doing an entire LFR just to get a minor amount of gold still isn't as effective as the pet caging method.

Wiids's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.

It's still not very helpful. Doing an entire LFR just to get a minor amount of gold still isn't as effective as the pet caging method.
    This is actually very helpful, I have a tank alt stuck on a dead server. Most of the stuff I received from these bags was useless to that alt, knowing that I can send them to my main is very handy indeed.

gornzaochua's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's still not very helpful.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gornzaochua View Post
    It's still not very helpful.
    I see you've contributed so much to this community, and therefore are in a position to adequately judge what is helpful or not.

Anyways, the pet caging method is better, yes. Agreed. However, it doesn't work for all servers (someone may want to roll on a super dead realm and the AH may not be a good place to sell.)

relive's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are u on about, this is great :S

Its totally free and u dont lose any gold on your main realm as u do if u are using the pet thing.

To bad i dont want to start a new toon or have a tank/healer

AdoptASloth's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pet caging only works on certain realms. It is not a 100% gold transfer method.

As previously mentioned, a pet may be worth a shit load on one realm, but damn near nothing on the realm you're needing the gold on.

It's more effective in many cases to do the battle pet caging method, sure. This is simply an alternative, and a method that doesn't require ANY gold loss.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically it's not "losing gold" as you're wasting valuable time doing entire LFR's for small amounts of gold.

Theory1, current method: You spend, oh let's say, an hour doing LFR for this bag. Odds are, you're not going to earn more than 300g. This doesn't sound very effective to me.

Theory2, cage method: You spend 1 hour farming, you earn 4k+ gold, you buy battle pets. Even if you sold it with a 80% loss on a different server, you would still be MUCH more effective gold p/hour wise. The only thing how I can see this "fail" is if the server is incredibly dead, but even then, for ridiculously low prices, you will still sell your pets.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically it's not "losing gold" as you're wasting valuable time doing entire LFR's for small amounts of gold.

Theory1, current method: You spend, oh let's say, an hour doing LFR for this bag. Odds are, you're not going to earn more than 300g. This doesn't sound very effective to me.

Theory2, cage method: You spend 1 hour farming, you earn 4k+ gold, you buy battle pets. Even if you sold it with a 80% loss on a different server, you would still be MUCH more effective gold p/hour wise. The only thing how I can see this "fail" is if the server is incredibly dead, but even then, for ridiculously low prices, you will still sell your pets.
    Theory1: You make gold on both realms
    Theory2: U transfer gold between realms with a risk of just wasting it.

I think ima go with theory 1. +4 @ OP in 24 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make it sound like "losing" gold on 1 realm is a bad thing, while actually your efficiently making 5 times the gold you would using his method.
    There is no "risk" involved, you just have to be smart about it. Some pets will always sell, and like I said, even making a "loss" would still be better than this.

If you'd get a paper route you could buy more gold in a month than you could earn using this very bad guide with half the time spent. It's all about gold per hour.

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You make it sound like "losing" gold on 1 realm is a bad thing, while actually your efficiently making 5 times the gold you would using his method.
    There is no "risk" involved, you just have to be smart about it. Some pets will always sell, and like I said, even making a "loss" would still be better than this.

If you'd get a paper route you could buy more gold in a month than you could earn using this very bad guide with half the time spent. It's all about gold per hour.
    You make it sound like people only do LFR for the gold. I've got some undergeared tanks and healers on another realm. Whether or not I need gold/bags on a new server doesn't really matter, I'm gonna do those LFR anyway. Just because it's not useful for you doesn't mean it's completely useless for other situations, so stop saying it is. It's not all about gold per hour. Although in this case it is, because the only extra time you spend is the couple of seconds mailing the bags.

Other reasons to do LFR: Gearing up OS, VP, Legendary Quest items, Rep, Transmog etc.
    Last edited by SprayPlaster; 01-14-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Devinesaint's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdoptASloth View Post
    This isn't an exploit. It's a BoA item, and people don't tend to know about the fact it's transferable cross-realm like any heirloom item.
    So heirlooms are transferable cross realm now?

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus ****ing christ! Shitheads like you are what piss me off in this community. If you don't like it, don't ****ing use it. Stop derailing this thread,

Thanks OP for contributing + rep
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast