Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your food advice is pretty terrible, drinking energy drinks and eating junk is a surefire way of either killing yourself or ramping up fatigue.

Here's some proper advice, make sure you're preordered and preloaded the expansion and get to bed at a time that ensures you'll wake up near midnight of launch.

Give yourself two hours to fully wake up, prepare your breakfast, lunch and dinner plus any snacks and drinks. Here are my personal recommendations:

Breakfast: Something with a high amount of fibre, my favourite is museli - weetabix is also popular along with shreddies and porridge oats. Fibre does two things, it slows the processing of carbohydrates and makes them a more efficient long term energy provider and it also fills you up. Whatever you do do not miss breakfast.

Lunch: Something along the lines of a chicken sandwich would be great, pasta is another option here but I'm saving that for my dinner.

Dinner: Pasta (with chicken cuz chicken is darn tasty)! Can be served cold and is still tasty!

Snacks: Fruit is good, yoghurt can help digestion and anything sugary is a no no.

Drinks: Water, water and more water. If you're feeling tired after a while, DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING WITH CAFFEINE. I can't stress this enough, caffeine will have you taking pissbreaks every 5 minutes. If you're feeling tired, take a glucose tablet or some sugary sweets like Haribo and energy bars are fine too.

One final piece of advice, take heed of your mortality. You are only human, make sure you rest appropriately when you need it.

Falkeid's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parrky View Post
    Your food advice is pretty terrible, drinking energy drinks and eating junk is a surefire way of either killing yourself or ramping up fatigue.
    Taco = Best

And yea Im not the best at food advices. Thanks for the contribution tho +rep
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Found's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After having played wow for 7 years I can assure you, caffeinated beverages and snack foods are the absolute WORST choices. Here is my suggestion(s).

NOTE: Before and after every gaming session, do yourself a favor and do 5-10 push ups and or crunches to get your dopamine levels up and ultimately make yourself more productive, as well as over time increasing strength and metabolism. That said, lets continue.

Beverages: Herbal teas (decaffeinated), water. That's it.. Statistically speaking, if you're tired, you're more than likely dehydrated, and the best way to stay hydrated is to drink water. General rule of thumb is: If you're thirsty, you're already in the early stages of dehydration. Which is not only bad for your health, but also bad for your gaming. If you get tired, you're dehydrated, as Par said, don't drink coffee or energy drinks or anything, as it'll make you more tired and cause you to have to use the bathroom more frequently.

Foods: Now this can be set into two categories. One if you do happen to preform mini workouts every time you leave the chair, and if you don't (which I don't recommend).

If you do - Eat foods with carbs, i.e., pastas, and so forth. Also, I'd recommend protein bars, as they can be potentially delicious and healthy as well.
    If you don't - Eat foods with little to no carbs, and or calories as you'll get more from it. Choose items such as, celery, apples, carrots (notice: all of these foods make you burn calories as you eat them). Fruits, vegetables, and protein bars. Good choices.

Let's look at the bad choices:

Cheese its, cheetos, chips, candy, fried chicken, chili, pizza, anything with gravy (although it is delicious, get over it), and don't ever eat anything with a lot of sugar, which is a given.

SLEEP: Do yourself a favor and sleep, and do it properly. Don't stay awake until 5 am, and sleep til 5 pm. That's so unhealthy it isn't even funny. Know when you have to be up, and plan accordingly. If you have to be up at, say 8:30. You'll want to sleep at 2:30 as to provide yourself 2 complete sleep cycles, waking up between them causes fatigue and groginess. Make sure you're sleeping properly and everything should be fine. If you happen to have more questions ask me! or Parrky as he seems to know what he's talking about as well.

-Found.

Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Found again."

Great post! I've added it to the full guide

Found's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, no problem. I'll say this Falk, your taste in music made me smile. +Rep for that.

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets not kid ourselves here.

The realm first titles will go to those who find a leveling exploit / glitch which gives them a major advantage.

Unless your one of those in the know on what this exploit / glitch is then it doesnt matter how prepared you are, you wont get it unless that guy gets very unlucky.

Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    Lets not kid ourselves here.

The realm first titles will go to those who find a leveling exploit / glitch which gives them a major advantage.

Unless your one of those in the know on what this exploit / glitch is then it doesnt matter how prepared you are, you wont get it unless that guy gets very unlucky.
    I haven't seen seen anyone using any kind of exploit the last couple of expansions, atleast not on my server. People with major advantage is people who have played alot on the Beta and have worked out a perfect working tactic for leveling to 90 as fast as possible.

Blizzhaxer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tested the Heirloom gear and it did not work.
    Exploration: To go where the Game designer thinks you don't know about!

Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blizzhaxer View Post
    tested the Heirloom gear and it did not work.
    Could you specify "tested" ?

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Falkeid View Post
    I haven't seen seen anyone using any kind of exploit the last couple of expansions, atleast not on my server. People with major advantage is people who have played alot on the Beta and have worked out a perfect working tactic for leveling to 90 as fast as possible.
    Well, you see it on quite a few high pop servers.

Anyway, you put some effort into the guide so +rep for you.

CrazyBaller's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also if your looking to do first realm first aid stock up on lots of ember-silk as the prices will skyrocket for it i believe

Blizzhaxer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got 7,587 XP with out the gear and i got 7,587 with the gear not sure how else one would test it.
    Exploration: To go where the Game designer thinks you don't know about!

Thanks G/R
    32/75
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blizzhaxer View Post
    I got 7,587 XP with out the gear and i got 7,587 with the gear not sure how else one would test it.
    Allright I guess that is a bust then Thanks for testing

aionic11's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    122/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really awesome guide, good job! +2 rep.