Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make tons of gold with "Ore Shuffle" and Fishing.

To get started you'll want to get some mats. I like to first check Pyrite Ore and then Elementium Ore. I do this because lately Pyrite Ore has been very cheap and sometimes even cheaper than Elementium Ore.

Next you want to prospect all the ore, cut the epic gems and sell them on the auction house like normal.

Most Popular Cuts for Most Servers
    [Brilliant Inferno Ruby]
    [Reckless Ember Topaz]
    [Solid Ocean Sapphire]
    [Bold Inferno Ruby]
    [Delicate Inferno Ruby]
    [Purified Demonseye]
    [Rigid Ocean Sapphire]
    [Quick Amberjewel]
    [Fractured Amberjewel]
    [Veiled Demonseye]
    [Mystic Amberjewel]
    [Puissant Dream Emerald]
    [Lightning Dream Emerald]

With the green quality gems, make the available neck and rings with them.(save the Carnelian for transmute) Using Carnelian for transmute can net you more gold then crafting spikes, but if you cant find a Alch to assist you it wont hurt to craft the Carnelian spikes anyway. Vender or hold on to the Zephrite for daily quest, its not worth your time unless you plan to transmute meta gems.

Next, disenchant all of the items you just crafted, you will get more dust then anything but it will be well worth it, with all the celestial and shards you will get.

That about covers the JC part of the section, anything you have after doing the above steps should be sold at a 12 hour auction as not to waste deposit money. As for fishing, this will be short and sweet.

Download Mr.FishIt http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...t-fishbot.html

Go to the barrens and fish near the oasis, you should find lots of Deviate fish here, also you can fish for them inside Wailing caverns if you are scared of pvp. Deviate Fish - Item - World of Warcraft

Simply fish, and sell them on the auction house, over night you should earn yourself a lot of just fishing and waiting for the auctions to sell.

From my personal experience I make around 80k a week doing these above steps.

Make tons of gold with "Ore Shuffle" and Fishing.
    Kikipaz's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing this :-)

Schattengest's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why deviate fish and not sagefish?

Atselmya's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Schattengest View Post
    Why deviate fish and not sagefish?
    Deviate sells better on my realm, it might change on your realm however.
    Last edited by Atselmya; 06-04-2012 at 11:24 AM.

ZvastiK's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is old and common information but useful to the new players, thanks.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is some reply I posted to a similar thread about the shuffle awhile back. Read it if you want some more details and want to know what I do. Not trying to steal the thread just giving people more information.

While the tips in this guide are good, they are not profitable on all servers. Here is what I do on mine.

First I either bot or buy Elementium Ore - Item - World of Warcraft and Pyrite Ore - Item - World of Warcraft.

Once you have those you are going to prospect them you will get the following:

Alicite - Item - World of Warcraft

Carnelian - Item - World of Warcraft

Hessonite - Item - World of Warcraft

Jasper - Item - World of Warcraft

Nightstone - Item - World of Warcraft

Zephyrite - Item - World of Warcraft

Dream Emerald - Item - World of Warcraft

Ember Topaz - Item - World of Warcraft

Amberjewel - Item - World of Warcraft

Demonseye - Item - World of Warcraft

Inferno Ruby - Item - World of Warcraft

Ocean Sapphire - Item - World of Warcraft

Volatile Earth - Item - World of Warcraft

I'll start with what you should do with the blue gems. On my server at least rare gems sell for next to nothing, so instead you are going to want to craft The Perforator - Spell - World of Warcraft, this has a 100% chance to give you a heavenly shard, which sell for 70-100g on my server. With your remaining blue gems you can craft vicious jewelry, as if you mined yourself you will likely have some volatiles to spare; this pieces also have a 100% heavenly shard drop rate. However, if your server does have a good gem market then check the auction house and see which of each cut sells for the most. If you are just getting started though it's best to just do what I described above as it will take awhile to get all the recipes you need.

Now for the green gems you are going to craft green jewelry that you are going to disenchant, then you will either sell the mats or make enchanting scrolls with them (depending on your server prices and competition). On my server almost everyone is geared and there are a tons of enchanters, so the scroll market is pretty bad, but there are only two other on my server who actually sell enchanting mats, so this is a great thing to do for me.

First, to begin making your green jewelry you are going to need a lot of Jeweler's Setting - Item - World of Warcraft.

For the first green gem, Alicite - Item - World of Warcraft, you are going to make Alicite Pendant - Spell - World of Warcraft, these have about a 75% chance to give you Hypnotic Dust - Item - World of Warcraft and a 25% chance to give you Lesser Celestial Essence - Item - World of Warcraft. Sometimes when crafting these you will hit a proc and craft Alicite Pendant - Item - World of Warcraft instead, which have a 100% chance to give you a Small Heavenly Shard - Item - World of Warcraft. Since these only proc to give small heavenly shards they are not the best of the jewelry, but they should still be crafted if you have the gems to make them.

For the second green gem, Carnelian - Item - World of Warcraft, you are going to make Carnelian Spikes - Spell - World of Warcraft. Now some have the mind set where you should transmute all of these and make red gems, however the gem market is going down very fast on my server but the enchanting one is not; also if you are just starting out you won't have the recipes for all these rare gem cuts. This is the most profitable green gem because it gives you a 75% chance to get 2-6 Greater Celestial Essence - Item - World of Warcraft, which sell for 40-50g a stack on my server. You also have a 25% chance to get some Hypnotic Dust - Item - World of Warcraft.

For the third green gem, Hessonite - Item - World of Warcraft, you will once again be crafting jewelry. Hessonite Band - Item - World of Warcraft, the ring you will be crafting is one of the better jewelry pieces because its proc, Hessonite Band - Item - World of Warcraft, has a 100% chance to drop a Heavenly Shard - Item - World of Warcraft. The normal ring has the same DE rates as the first green.

For the fourth green gem, Jasper - Item - World of Warcraft, you will be making Jasper Ring - Item - World of Warcraft. These have the same disenchanting rates as the ones above them and its proc, Jasper Ring - Item - World of Warcraft, only gives off a Small Heavenly Shard - Item - World of Warcraft.

For the fifth green gem, Nightstone - Item - World of Warcraft, you will be making necklaces again, the Nightstone Choker - Spell - World of Warcraft. These have a 73% DE chance for Hypnotic Dust - Item - World of Warcraft and a 27% chance of Lesser Celestial Essence - Item - World of Warcraft. The rare proc, Nightstone Choker - Item - World of Warcraft, also has a 100% chance to give you a Heavenly Shard - Item - World of Warcraft which is why this is one of my favorite green gems.

For the last green gem, Zephyrite - Item - World of Warcraft, there's really nothing you can do with it. It's best to save a few for your JC dailies, but you're pretty safe with vendoring the rest.

So now that you have all your enchanting mats what are you going to do with them? Well the heavenly shards and Greater Celestial Essences are best on the auction house for sure, but with Hypnotic Dust you have some options, because it sells for so little. On my server Hypnotic Dust only sells for 20g/s, but I list it anyway because I am too lazy to make enchants; however, if there are some enchants that require only Hypnotic Dust that you know are selling good then you could try the waters. You may think that I have forgotten about
    Volatile Earth - Item - World of Warcraft, but I have not! You are just going to auction house this as well.

Doing this each day can make you a ton of money, but if you want to make even more while you're playing here's a couple of things you can do to make some side cash.

If you enjoy PvE, try to get all the epics you can that people don't need, you can disenchant these and get Maelstrom Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft, which sells for about 160-200g on my server.

I myself cannot stand PvE, and so all I do is PvP, however I already have all my honor gear but I still enjoy doing battlegrounds. If you are like me then you can make some great side money by buying low prices honored gear and then disenchanting it. Now I'm a druid, so we have relics that we can buy for only 700 honor, which I gain easily every two battlegrounds, or less if I have some leftover honor. So while I'm enjoying the game I can buy a Ruthless Gladiator's Relic of Dominance - Item - World of Warcraft and disenchant it to receive a Maelstrom Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft or two. This is a great way to make side money if you just want to play for a day.

I hope this reply/guide helped people who were looking to do this. I am not trying to steal the thread but just adding on with what I do on my server so that others have a few ideas of what they can do on theirs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Here is some reply I posted to a similar thread about the shuffle awhile back. Read it if you want some more details and want to know what I do. Not trying to steal the thread just giving people more information.
    A bit more detailed then mine, good job + REP

Black Gull's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you SHOULD NOT post:
    - No Reposts of any of the above listed guides
    - No WoW Bot Guides. They belong in WoW Bots and Programs Section.
    - No WoW Hack/Exploit Guides. They belong in WoW Exploits Section.
    - No WoW Scam Guides. WE DO NOT ALLOW SCAMMING. We do have a Scam PREVENTION Section however.
    - No WoW Model Editing Guides. They belong in the Model Editing Section.
    - No WoW Exploration Guides. They belong in the WoW Exploration Section.
    - No anything related to Fake/Private/Emulator WoW Servers. They belong in the WoW Emulator Server Section.

Guides including bots do not belong here. aka. mr. fishit

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Black Gull View Post
    What you SHOULD NOT post:
    - No Reposts of any of the above listed guides
    - No WoW Bot Guides. They belong in WoW Bots and Programs Section.
    - No WoW Hack/Exploit Guides. They belong in WoW Exploits Section.
    - No WoW Scam Guides. WE DO NOT ALLOW SCAMMING. We do have a Scam PREVENTION Section however.
    - No WoW Model Editing Guides. They belong in the Model Editing Section.
    - No WoW Exploration Guides. They belong in the WoW Exploration Section.
    - No anything related to Fake/Private/Emulator WoW Servers. They belong in the WoW Emulator Server Section.

Guides including bots do not belong here. aka. mr. fishit
    Id agree if I had posted only Mr. FIshit related guide but that is not the main focus of this post.
    Last edited by Atselmya; 06-04-2012 at 10:00 AM.

hackerlol's Avatar Admin(kind of) ShoutBox Dweller
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1195/297
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly on my server prospecting isn't viable anymore...
    Thanks for the effort...