0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Leveling Spec – Mage

Mages can choose from three very powerful specs, but there is no question which wow leveling spec is going to get you from 1-85 the fastest and with the least downtime, Frost

Fire and Arcane are excellent trees once you hit 85 and enter dungeons to gear up for raiding, but nothing beats a frost mage for sheer survivability as you level to 85

Here is the WoW Leveling Spec that will get you to 85 the quickest. Just open this page and then while logged into World of Warcraft press the N key to open your talents. You may need to visit a trainer to “unlearn” your talents if you have already started and need to reset them. You can find a trainer by right clicking on a guard.

If you prefer to have an addon that walks you through the leveling and talent point process then I suggest this WoW Addon, which I use personally and has taken me from 1-85 in only 3 days played. If you are looking for a great private WoW community then Warcraft Conquest is an excellent choice.

If you prefer to stop researching and start playing then the Edge addon will setup everything that I am going to explain below for you. It really depends if you want to do it all yourself or just have an addon do the work for you.

Here is the spec that I recommend.

Attachment 6740
    The rotation is not truly a rotation, but a priority list and goes like this: (Remember you will not have all of these spells as you start out)

1.Deep Freeze
    2.Frostfire Orb
    3.Brain Freeze (with Fingers of Frost)
    4.Ice Lance (with Fingers of Frost)
    5.Frostbolt

WoW Leveling Spec – Mage
    Racso97's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned