81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

farm Love Tokens on a Trial account

So, I was just reading WoWhead again, and found another nice method. Credits go to Astrillian from WoWhead.

Apparently, at level 14 you can get Crushing the Crown - Quest - World of Warcraft / Crushing the Crown - Quest - World of Warcraft
    and the mobs are level 14. Apparently you get roughly 350 charms per hour, but you can have multiple accounts farming at the same time (since you can use a permanent-trial account to farm these!) Here's exact quote from WoWhead:

For you F2P players out there. Here is a great spot. Do your "Crushing the Crown!" Daily, but stay there, the mobs are level 14ish and are easy to farm. I have been getting an average of 350/hour. Granted not as high as the 85's here claim, but still a few hours farming, and you will have all you need for the pet, mount, and achievements.
    Horde Daily (lvl 14) Crushing the Crown
    Alliance Daily (lvl 14) Crushing the Crown

farm Love Tokens on a Trial account
    minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cant really do anything with the trial accounts. Its hard to get bags, and you cant trade with it?
    Its better just to head down in ToT with a lvl 85

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    You cant really do anything with the trial accounts. Its hard to get bags, and you cant trade with it?
    Its better just to head down in ToT with a lvl 85
    The point is, you could have 10 bots running at a time with like 9 trial accounts, and get 270 tokens (or more) per account, buy lovebird. and then pay gold form ur main account to the trials for gametime, and then transfer lovebirds from trial account to main account

maniacxxxmat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    The point is, you could have 10 bots running at a time with like 9 trial accounts, and get 270 tokens (or more) per account, buy lovebird. and then pay gold form ur main account to the trials for gametime, and then transfer lovebirds from trial account to main account
    you realize you cant trade or use ah and there is a gold cap on trial accounts aka this is useless unless you just buy a shit ton of vanilla acounts and bot 24/7 for them

porphyria's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can see some potential in this to be honest....just not sure what yet but definitely an interesting post, + rep

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by maniacxxxmat View Post
    you realize you cant trade or use ah and there is a gold cap on trial accounts aka this is useless unless you just buy a shit ton of vanilla acounts and bot 24/7 for them
    you realise he actualy just stated to get some gametime with gold from yer main account to activate the trial right? This will allow you to trade but will significantly cut into your profits

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, let me throw some numbers out for y'all.
    (BAG SPACE IS NOT AN ISSUE. YOU CAN GET 16 SLOT BAGS AT THE DARKMOON FAIRE EASILY)
    Say a trial can get 300 charms per hour. So for every 9 hours, you get one Swift Lovebird. Now, you have lets say 10 trial accounts that farm for 9 hours every day. You still have 8 days left on this event. So, if 10 trial accounts get 1 per day, that's 80 swift Lovebirds at the end of the event. Wait a month, and they'll be at least 25kg.
    So, 25kg each, times 80 total, is 2 million gold.

Now, let's say 2 months is 20kg (which I believe Pr3cious charges less, but let's just say 20kg)
    Considering you would need gametime for 10 accounts, and it costs 20kg per account to activate it... that equals 200kg

So, with 10 trial accounts farming Swift Lovebirds for 8 days, you would net a profit of 1.8 MILLION gold.

You can't tell me that is useless.

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that is highly unlikely .. but i would love to see you do it.. there is so many other factors playing here

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minihansen12 View Post
    that is highly unlikely .. but i would love to see you do it.. there is so many other factors playing here
    I have no use of it, as I am gold capped on 3 toons. I posted this so people could find use of it, not be a douchebag and shoot it down like you have been doing this whole thread. If you don't like it, don't comment. Thanks.

Elswick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks phantom ill give this a try for sure. i got 6 standard accounts to try it with.

maniacxxxmat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, let me throw some numbers out for y'all.
    (BAG SPACE IS NOT AN ISSUE. YOU CAN GET 16 SLOT BAGS AT THE DARKMOON FAIRE EASILY)
    Say a trial can get 300 charms per hour. So for every 9 hours, you get one Swift Lovebird. Now, you have lets say 10 trial accounts that farm for 9 hours every day. You still have 8 days left on this event. So, if 10 trial accounts get 1 per day, that's 80 swift Lovebirds at the end of the event. Wait a month, and they'll be at least 25kg.
    So, 25kg each, times 80 total, is 2 million gold.

Now, let's say 2 months is 20kg (which I believe Pr3cious charges less, but let's just say 20kg)
    Considering you would need gametime for 10 accounts, and it costs 20kg per account to activate it... that equals 200kg

So, with 10 trial accounts farming Swift Lovebirds for 8 days, you would net a profit of 1.8 MILLION gold.

You can't tell me that is useless.
    i never said it was useless but you completely misrepresenting this as using a trial account.
    first off you farm these on a trial account sure but you will still have to buy the battle chest to get anything off that account and chances are botting that many trial accounts on 1 computer will just get you banned any way and you might just end up with zero love birds but bottom line is your trying to play it off as 10 trial accounts when in reality you would need 10 battle chests

Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFAIK you can take a trial account, add a month of gametime, and it is auto-upgraded to standard WoW, isn't it?

stryper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFAIK you can take a trial account, add a month of gametime, and it is auto-upgraded to standard WoW, isn't it?
    Ehm.....
    No.

porphyria's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    depends on how you do it.....if you add standard WoW you get a free month, not sure about the other way around though....

Welshy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this. It really is an amazing place to farm.

Nearly got my second mount Ta