0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Drake for only 1300 Justice Points & 1600g

Hey all, I've been a part of this site for a long time now without contributing and here's something I hope can be of use. I searched the forums under different search terms and found nothing about this, in the event that I missed something posted similar to this I apologize.

There are plenty of 85's running around with only their standard griffons/windriders as flying mounts. This is a very easy way to upgrade

that to a sweet red drake which is the rep reward for gaining exalted with Wyrmrest Accord. You'll need to gain 1344 Justice Points for this to

work, if you have no rep standing with Wyrmrest Accord whatsoever. This can be easily obtained even at lower levels (70's and 80's) by

farming honor points and then converting them in your capital city at the Honor Point Trade Goods vendor.

If you already have a bit of reputation built up with Wyrmrest Accord then it will take even fewer Justice Points for this to work. Once you

have gotten the Justice Points then make your way to Dalaran. Once at Dalaran make your way to the auction house and visit the Legacy

Justice Quartermaster. There will be more than one, for the Alliance the vendor's name is Arcanist Miluria, Arcanist Asarina for the Horde I

believe. On the very last page of their goods you will find Wyrmrest Commendation Badge. It gives you at least 520 rep for a mere 16 Justice

Points. My character was getting 626 rep per badge with guild bonuses. Purchase enough of these to achieve exalted with Wyrmrest Accord

and then make your way down to Wyrmrest Temple. The quartermaster is on the very top floor on the northern edge of the platform. On the

last page you will find Reins of the Red Drake for 1600g. Hope this was helpful to at least a few. I've been playing this game since 2005 on

and off and also reading posts on this site and somehow I never knew this. I don't know of an easier way to get a Drake Mount.

Thanks and enjoy!
    Last edited by harbinger3; 08-20-2011 at 03:11 PM. Reason: needed more descriptive title

Red Drake for only 1300 Justice Points & 1600g
    Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sort of misleading title. Good post anyways!

I'd recommend you press enter once in a while when making a post Makes it easier to read ^_^

harbinger3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edited and double spaced to make it a bit easier to read. Thanks for the advice

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    177/828
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For only 1300 justice points and 1600 gold
    Screwed me over there didnt you
    Anyways, nice try :#

sandreid87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Red Drake for only 1300 Justice Points" ....Aaaaaaand 1600g, but nvm that ^^

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should have named the post something else obviously. My apologies. No, you cannot avoid paying the quartermaster for the mount. But it's only 1600g and this is Cata. It's not an unreasonable amount to come up with very easily. The point of the post is that you can bypass the rep grind.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Title shouldn't be misleading now. It's my first real post so I didn't realize I could re-title it

dupa11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

am

You really don't know better way to upgrade ? Go CoT:Culling of Stratholme and make a timed run, soloable as lvl 85. And you receive nice bronze drake

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that doing Culling of Strat is a viable option for classes that can do it. However, the red drake can be purchased as soon as you're 80 and have enough JP.

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad the bronze drake is ugly as shit. :3

superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could wear a wyrmrest tabard while running WotLK dungeons using LFG

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    considering the small amount of rep you get per run it would take far longer and much greater effort than just running a few 85 heroics/85 5 mans and getting enough JP to purchase the rep badges from the vendor in Dalaran I listed.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant find the quartermasters you listed in dalaran near the auctionhouse, I checked them up on WOWhead and it says the Horde-one is in Icecrown though.

steptaker's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    I cant find the quartermasters you listed in dalaran near the auctionhouse, I checked them up on WOWhead and it says the Horde-one is in Icecrown though.
    The people that sell them are at the alliance and horde auction houses respectively.