0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold With FTA or FTH (Need 40 man Vent)

To start off this takes quite a bit of skill and time to prepare so people that want to do this in 2 hours will not be lucky.
    So first off you need:
    40 man Vent
    Some Popularity on your Realm or Trust
    3-5 Hours around 8pm or Server Peak Time, Weekends are usally the best times.
    Lastly LEVEL 80 People WILL flame you for not being lvl 80
    The Walkthrough Run Guide right now is only Avalible for the Alliance.

Once you have that you can start by Talking in Chat about [For the Alliance] or Horde. Recruit everyone lvl 80 with some exceptions to some lower levels (78+). Recruit 40 people for Best Results Make sure to have lots healers and Good tanks, Have dps put some PvP Gear on in case of Defenders. With 40 people Pumping and Ready to go Give people your Vent But make sure you vent check, for some people might swap chars on a PvE Realm and Spam Opposite Faction Trade Chat about the Raid. With all that ready tell people to go to Thunder Bluff. Go around the Right mountains and meet about north of ThunderBluff. When a lock and 2 helpers get there start summons. When everyone gets there do a Readycheck than headout. When you get to the elevator wait till everyone gets there and have all take the elevator at the same time leading to the Boss. Dont attack till there, and than AoE Them all down. Tank and Spank the Boss and Keep Hots on him for there is a Stun. Right Before boss is dead (10%) Have Mage open a Port to Theramore.

From Theramore Run through the barrens and in to Durotar Meeting at the Left enterance to Orgimmar but Allittle but further back so they dont suspect anything. At this point some lvl 50 tauren is spamming Trade how you killed a quest giver or something so have a person Dual-Box and Check out org. Pretend to be a Gold seller or a Bank alt, Check the throne room and when it seems minorly guarded Have the tanks run to the boss with people behind. Once at the Boss Burn Thrall AS FAST AS YOU KEN!! If there is a wipe have everyone run back and stand as ghosts in the room waiting till somepeople leave. At this time have tank and 1 Healer rez and take boss aggro then Everyone Rezzes. Repeat this with Thrall to he die if peoples gear gets smushed to full almost take the rez sickness and station behind Razor Hill and have a Enginerr or Mammoth come out to repair. Once that Repeat the Previous steps to Thrall after enough wipes some people may leave but when horde get defender Achieve they will leave. at 10% Have mage Open Port to IF and get people flying to Chillwind Camp. Run to the Border between Silverpine Forest and Trisfal Glades. Someone everyone lost and regroup.

The entrance to UC Boss if very Confusing and can result in fail before getting to boss if unlucky enough. Once you get to the boss AoE BEFORE you pull the boss. ONce guards are dead Kill the boss She WILL fear you off the platform and rest the boss at like 5% so after Fear RUSH up to platform. This boss can be the hardest so People will need to kill PvPers to make it easyier they will got for the Healers than tanks, If possibly have mage CC or Hunter CC them. At 10% like before port to IF and Fly to Zul'Aman if people dont go flight then summon them there. Run to Silvermoon and meet a distance infront of door. SilverMoon in my history is Abandoned like exodar. So dont worry to much but horde will find out the order and see that Silvermoon is last so they will come if they want the Defender Achievment. Like before tank pull to boss AoE before boss, Pull Boss tank spank and BAm he is dead. Nothing to hard with this fight. At 10% open port to LagForge were you Celebrate there Victory and yours soon to come.

When people are saying "WOOT WOOT" Casually Bring up the concept of tips. Tell people "I dont wana be a jerk but do y'all mind giving me a tip for the mount. Just think that you bought the mount from me or something cause i already got it and i am doing this for you guys not personal Gain *Cough Cough*" Some people will leave right there but some will be nice and tip you from 100g-1kg with about 50% giving tips that alone is 2kg MINIMUM. I have gotten a tip of a Darkmoon Card: Greatness sold to AH for 5kg. So after a few weeks of these runs on weekends with some failures you will have a very large Income and you will be happy.

This is my First Thread so it may be hard to understand but Flame if you want i want Honest Opions so tell me Good or Bad?

Also this idea is Very sucessfull and cant make me 12kg for weekday nights and more in a higher server Economy

Dont Flame me This is my First Post, Thank you.
    Last edited by Jakewoods; 10-30-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Gold With FTA or FTH (Need 40 man Vent)
    michael93's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need more defence rating as my eyes just got critical hit and oneshotted by your wall of un-colored text

Will read though it... tomorow
    Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

nothorde's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is epic fail.....

sharpes123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commen sence

TheLastEmperor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This ideea sucks ass, nobody is that retarded to give you money for this kind of think

Gotowneds's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtf I hope the poster arnt serious :s if he is, i feel sorry for him

ToughCat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ur saying get a raid get achivment then say "I WANT GOLDZ FOR FIXING THE GRP THAT GOT U THE ACHIVMNET!" i got one thing to say: are you seriuos?!

u should remove the part about rep too
    Mystify people with your inteligence
    if you can't do that mystify them with your bullshit

jpte's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is WAAAY to much effort for so little gold, And i would NEVER pay for a 40man vent only for this method. I think its nice that you try, but not a viable method in my eyes.
    "Banned on all 3 accounts permanently. Playing EVE now "

Kretenoid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought that it's a joke before reading it.

marlboroman1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey 39 random people I'm begging for gold

/39 people leave form their own raid group

Romulis2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i loled in RL at this failness thank u sir for this good laugh....now get out of my raid ya bum.

Aspectlol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is some bare trolling

Jakewoods's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R