Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Make ALOT of gold Boosting other peoples professions

Intro

Basically I have been making alot of gold lately by power leveling other peoples' professions. A lot of people want to change their professions but do not want to deal with getting all the mats and taking the time to do it. So I came up with the idea of doing it for them. You don't get on their account, you just gather all the mats for different professions and offer to do it for a certain price.

If you don't have a decent amount of gold to start off with, this is not for you.

I suggest your own professions being mining / enchanting if you want to do this with spending little gold.

If you are an enchanter and have decent gear you can go farm low level instances and DE everything that you need for leveling enchanting.

If you are a miner you can go farm all the ore / bars / stone needed to level jewelcrafting / engineering / blacksmithing.

I generally charge around 5k per profession. But you can choose the price based on your server prices. I make around 1k-2k profit per job so look at mats then add whatever fee you would like.

Guide

First, I would suggest making a level 1 bank toon and getting it a guild bank. This will be alot easier to store all the mats and you can just log on the bank toon and give them the mats and tell them what items to make.

These professions sell the most often so those are what I will include.

• -Jewelcrafting
    • -Tailoring (only to 440, 440+ costs to much to do for them)
    • -Engineering
    • -Blacksmithing
    • -Enchanting (hard to do)

Start storing up all the mats for these professions because it will be very profitable.

Second, make 2 macros. One stating that you are selling all info needed to powerlevel a profession in a day. And another stating that you are buying the mats that you require for the professions you choose to powerlevel ie. greens to de for enchanting mats and ore to make into bars for jewelcrafting, and all cloth for tailoring.

If you want you can also put a post on the server forums and tell them to send you a tell ingame.

Third, when you get a customer make them pay half up front. Then start handing them the mats and basically follow the guides and tell them exactly what to do for each level.

Fourth, Profit!

The guides I will be using to level each profession are not mine. I have picked them up from WoW Professions | 1-450 WoW Profession Guides.

Engineering-
    If you are selling this profession make sure to include selling points such as all the cool engineering guns etc and the motorcycle.

Go buy all the mats that this guide tells you to get in stacks of 20 and just hand out the exact mats they need while they are leveling and keep the extras.

Engineering Guide

Tailoring-
    This one is easy because all you need to do is farm a lot of cloth or make a macro that says that you are buying all kinds of cloth and ask like 2g or so under what normal price is (except for lower level cloths of course). Also make sure to put in your macro that tailors can have flying carpet mounts!

Tailoring Guide

Jewelcrafting-
    Alot of people want this profession because of the trinkets and being able to prospect ore for EPIC GOLD!!! It's a pain in the butt to level because of the low level gems needed. I suggest making macros buying all ore under pre bc ores (whichever are cheapest) and prospect them to get stacks of the gems used. Or you can run mining routes until you get enough.

Jewelcrafting Guide

Blacksmithing-
    This will mainly be picked up by Death Knights and Warriors becase of the items that can be made. In your macro point out how much of a profit people can make by crafting the titansteel gear and reselling it. You will need to get a lot of metals for this (this is why having mining comes in handy)

Blacksmithing Guide

Enchanting-
    If you really want to make a lot of gold do this, but it is a pain. I charged 10k for the only order I had of it, but it took a while to get it done. I basically ran alot of low level instances with a friend who looted for me and de'ed everything and stored all the mats. Then get low level items such as green chests / gloves / cloaks / etc. and have them on hand so he can enchant those items over and over.

Enchanting Guide

[Guide] Make ALOT of gold Boosting other peoples professions
    brett0560's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, , but unfortunately people have been doing this for a while lol, your not the first to come up with it. +Rep for the links, and format.
    "Welcome to Staples, Mr. Sunstrider."

"OFFICE DEPOT WAS ONLY A SETBACK!"