0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feats Of Strength

I searched and didnt find a post about this. Im sorry if there is.

This is a guide about Feats of Strenght that you can earn. Keep in mind i wont post those that aint attainable anymore.

Sorry if it might be a bit colorless, colours dont seems to work for me. Will remake it with colours if i get it to work.

[Hard] Ashes of Al'ar: Obtain the Ashes of Al'ar mount Ashes of Al'ar - Item - World of Warcraft from the last boss Kael'thas in the burning crusade raid Tempest keep. (TK)

[Medium] Avast Ye, Admiral!:Obtain Bloodsail Admiral's Hat - Item - World of Warcraft by completing the quest Avast Ye, Admiral! - Quest - World of Warcraft wich you get from gaining reputation with Bloodsail Buccaneers - Faction - World of Warcraft

[Medium] Deathcharger's Reins: Obtain the mount Deathcharger's Reins - Item - World of Warcraft from Baron Rivendare the last boss in the instance Stratholme located in Eastern Plaguelands.

[Hard] Fiery Warhorse's Reins: Obtain the mount Fiery Warhorse's Reins - Item - World of Warcraft from the first boss Attumen the Huntsman in the burning crusade raid instance Karazhan located in the zone Deadwind pass.

[Hard] The Fifth Element: Obtain the item Aqual Quintessence - Item - World of Warcraft from Duke Hydraxis - NPC - World of Warcraft after completing the quest A Hero's Reward - Quest - World of Warcraft

[Easy] Friends In High Places: Obtain the mount Swift Zhevra - Item - World of Warcraft from the recruit a friend system Blizzard Support

[Hard] Hero of Shattrath: Obtain exalted status with The Scryers - Faction - World of Warcraft and The Aldor - Faction - World of Warcraft (Not at the same time)

[Hard] Reins of the Raven Lord: Obtain the mount Reins of the Raven Lord - Item - World of Warcraft from the boss Anzu wich is summonable by druids doing their epic flying mount quest.

[Hard] Scarab Lord: This achievment is still obtainable on the realm Saurfang EU you can obtain this from completing the quest Bang a Gong! - Quest - World of Warcraft when the Ahn'Qiray event is closing.
    Reward: Title: Scarab Lord. Mount: Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft
    Saurfang EU EN and Ulduar EU DE is the last realms where you are able to gain this achievment.

[Hard] Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros: Obtain the weapon Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros - Item - World of Warcraft wich can be created by Sulfuron Hammer - Item - World of Warcraft and Eye of Sulfuras - Item - World of Warcraft

[Hard] Swift Razzashi Raptor: Obtain the mount Swift Razzashi Raptor - Item - World of Warcraft from the boss Bloodlord Mandokir in Zul'gurub a pre-tbc raid instance in the zone Stranglethorn vale.

[Hard] Swift Zulian Tiger: Obtain the mount Swift Zulian Tiger - Item - World of Warcraft from the boss High Priest Thekal in Zul'gurub. See above for info on where and what Zul'gurub is.

[Hard] Swift White Hawkstrider: Obtain the mount Swift White Hawkstrider - Item - World of Warcraft from the Boss Kael'thas in the instance Magisters therace at heroic difficulty. Located in the Zone isle of quel'danas.

[Hard] The Horseman's Reins: Obtain the mount The Horseman's Reins - Item - World of Warcraft from the headless horseman in Scarlet monastery - graveyard located in Tirisfall glades. During Hallowed end event.

[Hard] Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury: Obtain the weapon Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury - Item - World of Warcraft from Kil'jaeden the last boss in the burning crusade raid instance Sunwell plateu located at the isle of quel'danas.

[Hard] Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker: Obtain the weapon Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker - Item - World of Warcraft from completing the quest Rise, Thunderfury! - Quest - World of Warcraft

[Medium] Why? Because It's Red: Obtain the mount Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft from trash mobs in the temple of ahn'qiray a pre-tbc raid instance located in the zone silithus.

Realm first achievments: Level any class or race to level 80 first on the realm for example a Realm First! Level 80 Troll - Achievement - World of Warcraft Realm First! Level 80 Hunter - Achievement - World of Warcraft this apply to all races and classes and if your first of the first you will attain Realm First! Level 80 - Achievement - World of Warcraft

There is similar achievments to proffesions: Be the first one to max your proffesion on the realm Realm First! Cooking Grand Master - Achievement - World of Warcraft

There is also some raiding ones: Participate in the realms first Kel'thuzad kill for example Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas - Achievement - World of Warcraft Reward:Title: Conqueror of naxxramas.

Realm First! Magic Seeker - Achievement - World of Warcraft Reward: Title: The magic seeker.

Realm First! Obsidian Slayer - Achievement - World of Warcraft Reward: Title: The obsidian slayer.

Another realm first is: Realm First! Northrend Vanguard - Achievement - World of Warcraft Be the first one to get exalted with The wyrmrest accord, The kirin tor, The argent crusade, Knights of the ebon blade.

If i missed any please tell me and i'll put them up.

Hope you enjoyed reading, thats it for me. :wave:

Edit: Scarab lord quest link fixed.
    Edit: Added Ulduar EU DE to scarab lord achievment.
    Last edited by Necrolock; 04-08-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Feats Of Strength
    Diabloss39's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All of these are just on Wowhead... noone has posted them because it's very easy to see them anyways. Good try though.

Kaidos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Hard] Scarab Lord: This achievment is still obtainable on the realm Saurfang EU you can obtain this from completing the quest Anzu - NPC - World of Warcraft when the Ahn'Qiray event is closing.
    Reward: Title: Scarab Lord. Mount: Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal - Item - World of Warcraft
    Saurfang EU is the last chance to gain this achievment.

Ravenlord Anzu has nothing to do with Ahn'quiraj.

Eaassas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Ulduar EU (DE server) has a shot for the gates

Wratho7773's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If im right blizzard already opened the gate's on all new servers so nobody could get the achievement and mount anymore let meh know if im wrong :P

hsifdum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wratho7773 View Post
    If im right blizzard already opened the gate's on all new servers so nobody could get the achievement and mount anymore let meh know if im wrong :P
    ^this. There is a blue post about it on m m o champion but I cant link it Not to mention, how does Anzu, from a BC instance, have to do with the AQ quest line? lol

It would be impossible to find a whole guild to back you in getting the title/mount. Everyone would want it for themselves anyway.

l31sh0p's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know personally, but someone on my server that frequents my Ventrilo was telling me about how that not all new servers ave their gates open. I doubted him initially, until I armoried him and saw him and his girlfriend with the Scarab Lord title.