0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warlock PvP Guide

This is a PvP Guide for Warlocks, sorry if a guide like this has been posted before.
    I am not incredibly experienced with warlocks so some of this information might be wrong.

1-Always keep Detect Invisiblity buff on. Might not be powerful but its powerful enough it to see cloaked rogues about 10yards away in the front.

2-Always start off a battle with, Curse of Agony and Corruption.

3-Pets. I normally keep my Succubus out in contested areas, or sometimes my Voidwalker. Keep the Succubus cloaked all the time, most players unless they have some kind cloak detection, their cloak will help you get the drop. Seduction, use it only when either Silenced or Stunned, I know the curse damage will kill the seduction effect, but that few seconds can save you up to 4-600 hp. Voidwalker Shield, great to use to cast longer spells or to use drain life or to get fear out.

4-Soulstones. Always keep one on you. If you die, rez right away and get some distance. Hopefully when you died, the other player will have little health and/or mana. Giving you an edge, cause you'll rez with more health and mana in most cases. Waiting around for them to leave is not a good idea. Since everyone knows you can rez, they just heal up and get you when you do.

----

Rogues
    There probably the most dangerous you will face. Fear will always be your greatest weapon. Dont stand around to long. Their DPS is higher than yours so you wont last long. Fear when you need a break or to cast long spells, there all attack so if you keep them away from you you'll do fine.

Warriors
    If you get Charged(stunned) at the beginning of battle, Use Seduction on them right away, you'll recover faster than he will and give you the opportunity to cast your spells to equal out any damage taken. Fear and Suduction will keep you alive. They dont have the greatest DPS but when they hit you'll feel it. Again if you get feared or stunned, use seduction to counter and keep the damage to you minimal.

Paladins
    Like all melee attackers, Fear and Sudection will keep you alive. If you can keep them feared when your stunned you'll win 95% of the time. About halfway through the battle cast curse of tongues. This will slow down the casting time to their healing spell giving you that few extra seconds to cast a longer more powerful spell like Soulfire or a few shadow bolts.

Shamans
    If you come across an 'Elemental Shaman' your in for a fight. Earth shock will interupt spell casting, so its important to get out your instant spells quick. Keep moving, if you see a totem back off. Fear then Soulfire to do a huge amount of damage. When the shaman comes off his fear, seduction him and blast him with shadowbolts. Try and stay away from firespells if you see totems.

Hunters
    Ignore the pet, and get in pretty close. Their DPS isnt as high as the others so youll last a little longer here. Get in close and cast howl of terror. Then start spamming the spells. Get your soulfire out about mid fight to drop his health down to nothing. This in an overall sense an easy fight if you keep him moving and the pet off of you.

Druids
    Druids fall pretty easy if you keep your distance, just out of melee range. There health isnt as high as the other melee fighters, but their DPS is high enough if your not carefull youll die quick. Just attack them like a melee attacker and theyll fall. If they go into their humanoid form cast curse of tongues and continue casting bolts and searing pain.

Mages
    Cast your spells and try and keep your health up. If you get counterspelled. Seduction or sacrifice your voidwalker to give you time till the effect wears off. Keep them feared as much as possible. Curse of tongues should be used when your Agony spell is about to wear off. This will help lessen the damage to you. Most mages after a tough pvp fight need at least 30seconds to restore half of there mana which is more than enough to kill you again. Dont give them that chance. Keep your distance! Arcane Explosion is a killer and they can cast 2-3 before you can get out of range.

Preists
    Most priests ive come across are shadow priests, and are pushovers to me cause I have a ton of shadow protection/resistance. If you dont. Cast curse of tongues and keep it on him, use your other non curse spells to kill him, most priests have relativley low HP, so use that to your advantage. If he starts to mana drain you, do it back to him! This will keep the mana points equal and will make it come down to who has the most health and who can cause the most DoT, which is you. Just keep your mana up!

Warlocks
    Like fighting your twin. What ever you do he can do you back. You just have to have more hp and maximize your spell casting. This will be a back and forth battle. I rarely come across antoher warlock who wants to fight, cause he knows the battle is equal, and if your a warlock you should have high resistance to shadow, which is the bulk of most of your best DoT spells. So in good faith, most warlocks i come across we just pass each other. If you do get in a battle, start out the battle and keep your shadow ward spell up at all times. Fire spells will do the most damage in this fight, Curse of tongues is a helper but I would rather use Curse of agony over tongues in this fight.

Warlock PvP Guide
    asianman343's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol or you can put fear and some dots on 1-5 on your keyboard and smash your face into them :]

djcrazypants's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for this i doubt this is supported for me to spam but i need to do it to post a link to show this guide as theft. : (

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sry again but im trying to do the right thing with this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again sorry for this but here comes what i had to do all this for : (

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL ok sry to burst your bubble mate, but this is LITERALY, a copy and pasted guide. see it here : WoW Warlock PvP Strategies | WoW Warlock PvP Guide

if u happen to be the same guy who posted this here sorry, but otherwise EPIC PHAIL! - rep

sorry for the 3 spams preceeding this, but i needed 3 posts to give links and i couldnt make it not a link : (

Bakedzeina's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a Warlock PVP player, I really don't have problems with any Class besides Rogues. Great Guide, as a Warlock you will hate the Rogue and unless the Rogue is bad you will always lose.

spikmun999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djcrazypants View Post
    LOL ok sry to burst your bubble mate, but this is LITERALY, a copy and pasted guide. see it here : WoW Warlock PvP Strategies | WoW Warlock PvP Guide

if u happen to be the same guy who posted this here sorry, but otherwise EPIC PHAIL! - rep

sorry for the 3 spams preceeding this, but i needed 3 posts to give links and i couldnt make it not a link : (
    i know most of this is copied and pasted from there but the guys english on that guide isnt very good and i changed a few things that were wrong,
    i just faught i would put this on mmowned for people who didnt no that site. i couldve just posted the link to that site but that would be a bit dull + again the guys english on that wasnt very good. so i was just improving it then putting it on mmowned

glucose51's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who PvP's destruction?

oxymoron1c's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spikmun999 View Post
    1-Always keep Detect Invisiblity buff on. Might not be powerful but its powerful enough it to see cloaked rogues about 10yards away in the front.
    This is a common misconception that people have about Detect Invisibility. Invisibility and Stealth are two very different things. It will in NO way help you see a rogue unless they hit an Invisibility Potion. (aka never)

Originally Posted by spikmun999 View Post
    2-Always start off a battle with, Curse of Agony and Corruption.

3-Pets. I normally keep my Succubus out in contested areas
    Whoever wrote this guide isn't very consistent with their ideas. If you're starting off with CoA and Corr, then you want your felhunter out. If your succubus is out start off with CoS.

Also, pvp with succubus has been phased out as of BC. This guide must be 1.5yrs old or bad. :\