0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buyable Quests

There are many quests throughout the game that you will find that require you to obtain items that could be easily bought elsewhere. If you knew about these quests beforehand, you could just keep the item in your inventory for when you needed it.

Here's a list of buyable items that I know of. This is far from a complete list but if you add items to it I'll be sure to keep it updated.

Shredder Operating Manual (Pages 1-12) for the Shredder Operating Manual quest

Green Hills of Stranglethorn (Look on Thottbot for a complete listing)

Frost Oil, A Gyrochromaton, Healing Potion, Lesser Invisibility Potion, and Patterned Bronze Bracers for the Kargath Rock Elementals quests.

15 Wasteland Water Pouches for a quest in Tanaris.

A stack of Silk Cloth for the guy in the outhouse in The Searing Gorge.

25 Un'Goro soil for a quest in Thunder Bluff, and one more in Tanaris.

All the body parts of animals you need for the Blasted Lands item buffs, as well as the imperfect and perfect dranethyst crystals.

4 Abyssal Signets, 1 Large Brilliant Shard, and 10 Encrypted Twilight Texts for the Cenarion Hold quests.

30 Crypt Fiend Parts, Savage Flora, Dark Iron Scraps, Core of Elements, and Bone Fragments for all of those quests at LHC.

15 stacks of Wool, Silk, Mageweave, and Runecloth for cloth turn in's to capital cities. At level 53 this will yield somewhere around 80K XP

Pair all of these with prepared leveling gear and potions, and follow a good guide, and it really wouldn't be hard at all to level.

PLEASE TELL ME OF ONES THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. IF I GET ENOUGH OF A RESPONSE I WILL CLEAN IT UP A LOT!!!

Buyable Quests
    issacobra's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Buyable Quests

horde or ally?
    www. leetbrowser .com
    The in-game web browser! No more alt-tabbing out of full screen games!

Zomgsimp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Horde due to the shredder operating pages. All the others are available to both factions.

Phase228's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also the second quest in hinterlnds Another Message to the wildhammer you can buy the feathers =)
    Hey Piggy

archemonde's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a good idea, and there are lots more quests with buyable items. You can also purchase all the ore from "mining" quests (bloodstone ore, etc) and you can buy all the elemental quest items for the lvl 40 warrior quest. Searching for "other" at the AH might reveal more buyable quest items.

Selling farmable quest items is also a good way to make some money, especially if you sell them in quest-sized stacks and advertise. Some are free to post on the AH, some have a vendor sell price. I made quite a bit selling bloodstone and other ores on the AH; sometimes the market just isn't there, but you usually have a monopoly and can charge whatever you think people will pay. Most folks will jump at the chance to drop a few gold if it will save them some time, so quest items have a high potential for profit.
    Last edited by archemonde; 03-04-2007 at 03:44 PM.