0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guideish thing

Hi, i signed up for these free mini guides on how to make money ill post this one

Make sure you log-in to WoW tomorrow and have some fun with the Noblegarden event. It's one day only, hunting for hidden coins, candy and treasure-bearing painted eggs in the major Cities.

Today's news:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DJjYK&amp...IcdNvi5Cf8G12PA

I have begun revising all of the back issues of Secret Warcraft to bring them completely up to date with changes that have happened in the game in recent months.

While I'm at it, I'm making each issue much more useful than before by adding videos and tutorials that go deeper into each topic.

So today, I'm happy to bring you a bonus video tutorial that I've made to go along with the revised Secret Warcraft #2.

It's a 3-part video set dealing with Add-Ons, and the essential Auctioneer add-on in particular. 45 minutes of video, and I give step-by-step detail on how to find and download add-ons, how to install them correctly (and hassle-free) on your PC, and how to manage and maintain your own custom set of add-ons.

How to work with Add-Ons is one of the most frequent questions I get from Secret Warcraft members. So if you've had trouble getting started with Add-Ons, and all the added power and fun they bring to the game, be sure to check out the new videos.

Online now for your viewing pleasure [IMG]http://www.*************/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/IMG]

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DJjYK&amp...IcdNvi5Cf8G12PA

- Jon -

PS: have you been keeping an eye on Void Crystals lately? Nobody is sure what will happen to their price when the 2.4 patch comes out (just around the corner). As a result, their pricing is very volatile right now, going as low as 15g each, and as high as 38g each. A great gold-making opportunity on some servers!

Guideish thing