1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A way to use your Jeweling Crafting Effectively

I dont know if anyone have posting these because i have tried to find similar post but couldnt, so i decide to post this. Before coming to this post i want to notice something.

First of all, i do not call this is the guide. Just because i am just a normal wow player (not professional...), so to be correct, this should be call sharing what i experience.
    Secondly, i dont care about "leecher" thing. I just join this forum and have gain more knowledge from every post and just think i should post what i know (Even it may helpful to someone or may Not).

I assume that, you have leveling your Jeweling Crafting until you can prospect Adamantite Ore. Yes, leveling JC and buying the receipt may be hurt at first, but it can give big return in future.

I have some tips for maximize the profit of prospect and cutting gems as described below:

- First: You buy some stacks of Adamantite Ore from AH (Eg. 29g/stack). Notice the seller name.
    - Secondly: Use mailbox and send mail to that seller and ask for a deal of Adamantite Ore in the future with cheaper price (lets say 25g/stack). Remember to state clearly that they will not be charge by AH cut and you could go around 10 stacks at one time or more (guarantee the demand for seller).

Some may argue it take time because some will not answer. Yes, you need a bit patient when doing this. You can doing this while still using your JC profession in the normal way.

Wanna proof the result? Yes, i sent to around 7 seller and 3 of them happily agreed with me on the deal (i save 40g on 10 stacks each time i prospect). One day i receive around 30-40 stacks likes that now, and have save alot. This is for long run.

And in addition, i look for some receipt of cutting gem and re-sell them at higher price for profit around 40-70g each, if you are JC, you pretty know the price of them.

Notice: I recommend to invest on learning receipt to cut some raw gems as we can sell gems at much higher prices than just selling raw gems.
    Some gems i recommend should be able to be produce:
    - Inscribed Noble Topaz
    - Veiled Noble topaz
    - Mystic Dawnstone
    - Glowing Nightseye
    - Sovereign Nightseye
    - Solid Star of Elune
    - Runed Living Ruby
    - Teardrop Living Ruby

I hope this help some of you. If i do not calculate wrong, by doing this, i can save around 1000g per week (not include on selling receipt).

Forget to adding this: You should sell your gems with 24hours basis (max), dont go for 48 hours to avoid someone will undercut your price and you lose more profit by relisting them (as you lost deposit amount)
    Last edited by stevendph; 03-28-2008 at 10:50 PM.

A way to use your Jeweling Crafting Effectively
    Minni's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im so sorry! tho you but it in a new perspetiv that the others didnt, this have all been seen before .

But you wrote it in a nice way and the thing about making deals is rather awesome

But ill rep ye for this sort of post Nice try and keep it comming !

marmota's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VERY good post!
    But that's just old :<

Kcaz64's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common sense, repost. good effort though.