0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rarely used warlock arena tips.

Ok, Heres 3 tips for you warlocks in arena, Firstly when you enter the arena, Summon your Imp and give you and your teammates "Fire Shield" Pretty cool buff that 99% of locks dont know about or use, Secondly After you have summoned your imp, Summon your voidwalker. When you see the "15 Seconds to go!" thing, wait another 5 seconds and the start chargeing your felhunter, youll notice you carnt sacrifice your voidwalker when your summoning your felhunter, but at then end of the cast it becomes avalible to be sacrificed, So you now have a fire shiled, and sacrifice, Go ahead and throw "Water Breating" on yourseld and " Detect invisibility " these act as purge spells.

Another good tip is this, if you have a noob dispeller ( usually paladins do this the most but any class can ) That is constantly dispelling all your high rank spells, start casting rank 1 corruption / SL / agony and watch there mana go down quicker while yours stays at / near 100%

Another good tip is, if you meet a resto druid in the arena, and he switches to Tree form, You can banish him, it lasts about 10 seconds and you should be able to kill his partner before he even gets out of banish!

Another good tip is to NEVER have your felhunters counterspell on auto, This is because it will use counterspell on the next incomming spell, so for example a priest trys to mind blast you, he gets counterspelled, hes on 5% and he goes to heal. if your deathcoil is down he can heal himself, but if you didnt use the counterspell youd be looking at a dead priest.

Another good tip is, Rogue kiteing, If your specced with Curse Of Exaustion, what you wanna do is put some dots on a rogue / warrior, then you are probly hamstrung atm, put curse of exaustion use your insigia and kite them, rogues carnt stealth cus of your other dots and warriors have to wait 20 seconds to charge you.

If i think of more ill post.

Rarely used warlock arena tips.
    Moonsfire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aa

Pretty nice tips, also, if you want to cheat a bit. Warlocks can hellfire to death, unless its been fixed. warlocks can hellfire to death while a rez is thrown on them, run over and check whos on the other team. I've used it before, not sure if it still works.

Karozza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, nothing new to me but I'm sure alot of ppl out there don't know these things.

P.S: I doubt I've ever seen a druid specced in tree form in arenas

pøbelpelle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips, although i already knew all of them. Quite basic :P

Percival's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice hints, thanks a lot!

joho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sigoth View Post
    Another good tip is, if you meet a resto druid in the arena, and he switches to Tree form, You can banish him, it lasts about 10 seconds and you should be able to kill his partner before he even gets out of banish!
    If I ever see a druid with Tree Form vs. team including a Warlock in Arena I'll laugh my ass off, or even a PvP Druid with Tree Form.
    101, 73, 31, 11

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive seen it a few times, mainly when i help friends around 1500 rating , the funniest arena match ive ever played was a Holy pala Resto druid and Prot warrior team, 15 the druid was in tree form all game the paladin didnt know what unstable affliction was , in the end i didnt bother with other buffs i threw that on, hed dispell boom. druid was bannised or feared all game and the prot warrior did less dps than my druid healer spamming moonfire.