Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Store Pets, Gamecards and Mounts.

I'm sure you guys have seen people selling Blizzard Store pets, Gamecards and the Winged Guardian, However I got scammed twice by them..
    I had some questions and assumptions about how these people work and what they do.
    I DO NOT recommend buying stuff from them at all, When you ask them about their products they explain you the wrong stuff or tell you with a poorly english to go battle.net to redeem the code.. I'm sure most of them are scammers, I bought 1 month gamecard and the Winged Guardian both items got taken away.
    My assumptions is that they buy the Mount/Pet/Gamecard in the Blizzard Store using their or a scammed credit card, Once you use the Code in your account, They call the bank and cancel the order.. I opened a ticket after blizzard took my mount off, They said i did something against the ToS, I told them a friend gave me the account and i had no idea what happened then they proceeded to tell them my friend had to call Billing Support

Note: Even though I'm posting in Scam Help, I'm explaining to people interested in buying from them what they did to me twice and why i do not recommend buying to these kind of people.. Both the mount and the gamecard got taken away like 2-3 days after the Purchase and as Blizzard said they CAN'T give me the gold back because it's against the ToS and i gave them the Gold.
    Thanks for reading.

Blizzard Store Pets, Gamecards and Mounts.
    berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy ingame codes, ever.
    Then you won't get scammed.
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

Cr3x's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you read my post i'm not complaining about getting scammed.. I knew that was going to happen but wanted to give it a go.
    the reason why i made the post is to warn people about this, There's a lot people falling for this and some people may be wondering if it's safe or not.
    Last edited by Cr3x; 06-08-2011 at 06:59 PM.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, there's not much you can do. At some point last year some huge exploit came out and all the MMOwned staff were given a 1 year gamecard. about 6 months later, every one of us who were still playing received an email stating that our accounts were banned until we made a payment in the amount of the 1 year gamecard.

Using a false credit card to buy something from the blizzard store is a very common thing amongst resellers, as they don't have to pay for anything and get to keep your money.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

SpikeeeN's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parog is indeed on the right track.
    I've been doing alot of business with these mostly chinese people, and once i even became much of a friend with one guy.
    He told me their work was to buy accounts/gold, once they had a deal they was to request a Stolen Credit Card from the boss.
    he told me they buy masses of stolen CC's for a cheap amount of "Legit" money.
    Tho this was 2 years ago, and I reckon this method is not very succesfull, So i suppose they moved on with new tricks.
    Although when buying gametime thru "RAF rewards" it seems to stay forever. Im still pretty sure they use stolen CC's
    I'm a pirate, I kill people for money. You are my friend, I kill you for free!

trinity04's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with all that has been said. They Use scammed CCs. The last time I looked, you could buy 500 Possible cards for like $20.

I Regularly sell gold to Private buyers through paypal. mostly people I have a fairly good relationship with. but i wanted a Rocket mount and refuse to pay real $ for in game crap, so i offered 10k gold to one of these ppl and we did the RaF thing, and they even did all the Raf stuff and allowed me to verify the mount in Game before they asked for the gold. the guy I dealt with was obviously asian and had very good customer service. :-/ this happened right after the Rocket mount was added to the game, and I still fly around on it today.
    Last edited by trinity04; 07-04-2011 at 02:50 AM.