Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some add to Lateflip's Turtle Mount Scam.(+ Tip!)

Sorry if this have posted before but i havent seen it.
    So first of all , you make Character named Twinkíezor or what ever and then youll level the Character to level 3-6 or so.Okay then you run to the one of the Big Cities and check for some GUILDS which are doing some fine instances like downed Gruul and such. (Which are likely known on the server)

(Also remember name has to be like Twink sounded if you want to get in guild).

You need to "know" one person (victim) and has him on friend list or atleast check when someone who is offline just and havent come online for a while(Easier if you know someones logging off time).Then youll whisper the Guildmaster or Officer that i'm Twink of "Who ever you picked"(The Victim) You like pretender someones lvl 70 Twink from guild. Normally the GM / Officer will throw you invite to guild instantly.(There's also change to get busted if that man who you are pretendering just comes online during you're doing this trick if you have picked some random from guild you selected).

( ALSO REMEMBER : This gets you're victim a bit trouble when he comes next time online after your succesful scam.)

Okay you wait couple minutes and say in guild chat , "Btw today my really good friend stopped wow and he gave me these TCG Loot Cards.. Dunno yet shall i use them myself or sell D".(This is the way that guildies doesnt come ask like ?? Is that legal to sell those codes and are amazed by selling those , or of course if you want to trick some guildies , they will trust even more but if they come ask that go on your main , that can be the part where you can also get busted).Anyways this tricks gets more trust on people who asks about prices when you're on "fine" guild.And when people asks something say that I don't want to get bad reputation with my main and also with this guild so why i should scam and you even know my main? Then just tell that "who's" twink you are when he asks.

Otherwise do exact same as in Lateflip's thread but also from this thing like from all others you can get banned for Pretendering as someone BUT if you follow the order Lateflip gave you on his VERY NICE thread , you can make this scam perfect without getting banned.
    I've done this trick already twice and its really nice and havent got banned.If you do this you can get even more money from people because you know like those are Expensive in Ebay and when you're also in guild you will get money like 1.5k from Spectral Tiger , Because its much dollars on Ebay.
    (Remember , when you are doing this , this can be only time you can be trusted as "twink" so dont make prices like under 1000g per Tiger or Under 800g with turtle or atleast on any items).Tho you can make this fast on many person so you will double your money means actually ---> more reporters about you're scamming.
    Otherwise Lateflip's one was perfect but this is a bit bonus which in my opinion helps getting more trust on you and also more money. ) (Tho remember follow Lateflip's thread "orders" and everything should go fine without any bans.) Anyways here was my bit + twocents and + trust on you help.

Remember follow this Lateflip's perfect scam thread , (THIS WAS JUST A TIP TO GET MORE TRUST AND MORE MONEY)
    Hope my thread (tip) helps with future scamming.

-Thanks for reading and good luck with scamming and thanks to Lateflip posting nice TCG Scam and inspiring me.

-Hoping for best , Sammz0r. :wave:
    Last edited by Sammz0r; 02-02-2008 at 04:50 PM.

Some add to Lateflip's Turtle Mount Scam.(+ Tip!)
    condordanish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very long, very boring, most likely doesnt work, and you spelled l8flips NAME wrong.
    A word for the wise aint necessary, its the stupid ones that need advice....like leechers

KiryuMkX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it doesnt seem like it would work

Sammz0r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really long tho and this worked for me 2 times already , don't ofc pick one from the best guilds.. a fine random one they will still believe more twinks who are in guilds in my opinion ;o

wtfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty usefull. +rep

[M]ess's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zomg! Don't give him! He asked for rep!!!!!!

V!persting's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leecher circus in here?