Adition to Darkninja's WoW logon page scam. got me 17k gold over one night!!! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    djoleb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adition to Darkninja's WoW logon page scam. got me 17k gold over one night!!!

First of all, look @ Darkninja's guide how to make fake wow logon web page, i am not gonna explain it, i am gonna deal with what comes after page was created.

Select the realm where you want to scam gold.
    When chosen a realm, go to world of warcraft official forums, go to realm forums look up for sticky "Guild list of <realm name here>"
    There when you open it it will be listings of all guilds, and 90% of them will have their webpage listed.
    Now you open all those guild's webpages, go to their forums and register as new user. Use a gmail email you just created. Now, every guild forum has something like general thread or something where any user can post. That is where we are gonna try to lore ppl to visit our site.
    The secret of this scam is that it is easy to swallow, i know i set for 1 hour in front of my comp trying to figure out how the hell i am gonna make ppl go log account management page, and then it hit me: there is post i made on every guild's forum of my main's server:

Taken from mmochampion.com:
    Blizzard may be starting to collect information about accounts wich will participate in WotLK beta key lottery. A new attribute is added to account management page of each account, measuring the account activity
    And indeed, if you go to
    <fake link to blizzard's login page here - check darkninja's post to see how to make one> and log into your account, you will see on the bottom of page (under subscription) stating something like: "Account activity: x.x"
    Blizzard did not confirmed nothing of this yet, but guess is that they are building database of accounts that are most active, and that those accounts (with rating bigger that 4.0) will have prio in WotLK beta lottery that is scheduled for mid december.

And then just wait... If you did this to enough number of guild pages, you gonna start getting usernames/passwords very fast... Log in to victim's account FAST and mail all his gold to your alt. Vendor all his stuff if time.
    I got 17k gold for one night doing this
    Last edited by djoleb; 10-04-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Adition to Darkninja's WoW logon page scam. got me 17k gold over one night!!!
    Ignorance's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Adition to Darkninja's WoW logon page scam. got me 17k gold over one night!!!

Originally Posted by djoleb
    now gib rep!
    Don't ask for rep.

djoleb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Adition to Darkninja's WoW logon page scam. got me 17k gold over one night!!!

fixed now... was more of a joke than serious request for a rep... i dont need it, i am not a serious poster

Kuribaf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my god.... i MUST try this!

Dunnomyname's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice + rep

Nomiss's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice, but about the mailing to your alt. Isn't it very high risk that you are getting banned? I mean, isn't there any safer way to transfer the gold to your char?

djoleb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Nomiss View Post
    Nice, but about the mailing to your alt. Isn't it very high risk that you are getting banned? I mean, isn't there any safer way to transfer the gold to your char?
    Well, you really dont have much time when you steal someone's password... 2 wow windows and a direct trade would work also, but i keep it at mailing: one trick i do when i mail is wait 1 hour for the gold to arrive (beleave me, if you gonna be banned, it will not be within 3-4 hours so u got some time) and then mail it from first alt to "bank" alt, then i delete the first alt i used to recive gold and make a new one with exactlly same name. That is at least the way i keep scamming people for 5+ months without being banned

Xuchilbara's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what ftp do you use to upload your site?

buddhistgrandma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im surprised how well this is working. On the forums I was registering as a paladin named Bewbadin on my server. When I saw the logs, and I logged it, I ACUTALLY GOT bewbadin. Stripped her and got about 600g

vlada111's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where is Darkninja's guide?

buddhistgrandma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To the posted above, Its called the search button...

Ok, to the OP of this thread, I have made lots of gold, but I dont beleive you made 17k gold in one night, mine has benn going 2 nights and gotten 1400

Technique's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude , blizzard can check the ip of your alt and check if anyone else has the same IP ... and then .. guess what ? ban .
    -[imgl]https://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1685/techxo0.jpg[/imgl]-

djoleb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, i have dynamic IP
    Second of all, i got 20+ account passwords, cause i made a post on EVERY SINGLE GUILD FORUM of my server. That is why i posted the scam here. I can't use it anymore, so yes, i DID got 17k gold in one night. One night = whole night(6 hours) of work.

mcpiles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice input

uggera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice guide I've done that gold mailing thingy to my lvl 1 alts on the same account as my main, like.. 5 times or so, Haven´t got banned at all

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast