1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to: Free Timecards (Skype Needed)

Okay, i didn't really want to do this... I've been doing this for a very long time and it comes with great great success if you know how to NOT stutter on the phone, aswell as keep you're composure.

Start off by asking me for my skype, i'll lend it to someone who can be trusted ( Skype because if it gets serious you will stay out of trouble )

Walmart.com // Walmart.ca (Find you're number) It usually works better for Canada because i've ****ed all US Walmarts (ME, Trump, Ownage, Screwloose) Were the originals to the whole Scam...

24/7 Vent -------jN-1H

Starting the phone call

You: Electronics Please..
    CS: okay -- Don't be nervous, they will forward you.. (Have a Not a Big Black sounding Guy Voice but go through puberty)

You: Hello, my name is "I use Bob Schmidt" i'm working for the Kentucky Distribution Center, i'm calling today because some products and or software isn't working correctly for users aswell as they're computer. We're going to do some basic recalls, i need you to grab some things off the shelf and run the UPC's after that we will continue with the procedure, can you do that ma'am?

Electronics Rep: Sure, what do you need. (Usually they will do this, if not just hang up no time for bullshit) Also you can say, i already spoke to the home office and they directed me straight here ma'am (Thats when they say, lemme direct you to a manager.)

You: Okay, hold on 1 second, let me run through my system check to see the most incoming flag complaints. (Just hit ur keyboard like you're typing.. Not to fast and not to slow) Then say, World of Warcraft Pre-paid time card is all (Or go for more, **** it... if shes going to give it TAKE IT ALL, It may not happen again)

Electronics Rep: Okay one second, let me put you on hold.

Electronics Rep: Well, i have * many of the game/product.... (Don't get all fcking excited and start talking fast hoping to get it quicker and leave IT WONT WORK)

You: Okay, can we run the upc's please?

Electronics Rep: Reads off a bunch of numbers, make sure you know the timecard UPC or when you say, uh yeah thats it.... they will be like Thats sims2 Online Sir (I know from experience)

You: that would be correct ma'am.. okay we will proceed. I need you to open the package, rest assured i will be sending you a new batch of the products also giving you my Return number for further Assistance.

Electronics Rep: May start reading it off, if she begins to stall and say shes giving you to the manager just let it go.

This has worked numerous times for me, don't do anything stupid and don't turn it into an every day thing.. They will begin to lock down like they used to (AS IN they will be like "zomg there is no email about this sorry you're not getting shit" and it will make it hard for all of us.

Goodluck and use it to you're own risk. I've been called numerous times by my ISP threatening to own me....

I'm giving back to MMowned, goodluck folks.

NOTE: this is a repost of my last thread, it was old and couldn't replied on (Msn -> [email protected])
    Aim: barryx 22 (For more information, I will gladly help you.)

how to: Free Timecards (Skype Needed)
    uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is one of the first threads that i have read that actually gives a convo for this type of scam. This is good work.

Tierman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea. I read this a WHILE back somewhere else, never tried it because scamming Wal-Mart would make me shit my pants. It's good though, rep from me.

https://change.dossergame.co.uk/change_please/4636419/

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was me that posted it a while back, It was just never looked apon the way you guys looked at it. I did it last night ALOT got a brand new account (since i got banned) If you guys have some vent info hit me up, I'll share exactly what needs to be said, and i'll give you information on any/every scenario possible for the outcome.. It's becoming harder now days but that will happen for everything. But it's a flawless scam and does need patience to work its magic. There is more to the script (so to speak) now than ever, Did some experimenting and testing last night with perfect results.

Scrawl's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh - Stupid people work at Walmart. I guess. You thiunk this would work with other stores too?
    Always willing to help, Feel free to PM

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure, I've did it to Bestbuy/Gamestop -- You need to be very careful with Gamestop though, you know how ****ing hardcore nerds work there, "yeah we have wattlek" in stock -- you need to hardcore troll it to catch them slippin up, and Bestbuy is just faceroll I'll update shortly with new techniques/words more or less.

salman85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please help out the euros as well, seems like a good idea + rep

eekje877's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great thinking +rep
    but i personally dont wanna get into trouble with big companies like wallmart and such, if they come after you anyhow, they can sue you for lots of cash with their milliondollar lawiers. :x
    Hi MTV, and welcome to my crib!

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, for sure not. But for euro i've explained to many people, the only thing you change up is the management area (So lets say... Holland?) Name change i always do aswell for me, it's personally Christopher Johnson working for the Regional Management in the Area of (Holland, Germany, yourcountry/city here) It's simple, but very effective.

polackpl123's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely Working! My friends have used this for orange box and wow keys

Marlak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For this to work shouldn't you try to find out from which distribution center they receive the products and more details? I mean aren't they going to ask you for some credentials before just giving you the codes?

[Revelation]'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im confused :S

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Marlak View Post
    For this to work shouldn't you try to find out from which distribution center they receive the products and more details? I mean aren't they going to ask you for some credentials before just giving you the codes?
    No, they have no reason to, you're doing your job, they're doing theres. If you say it smooth/quick enough for them to understand and comprehend what you're saying they'll agree and try to help you as much as possible, when they feel they're out of their comfort zone, they'll transfer to manager, until then it's like stepping over glass cannons (Take it easy, don't rush no matter what, if he / she has customers, be patient.) Being polite gets you a long way while doing this.

Goodluck!

IceColdMan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now wish I was from the US so I could do this. Do you know if it would work with shops like Game or Game Station

evann's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If said/thought about correctly i'm absolutely sure it would work considering NO circumstances, mind over power my man. Put your head to work and the ideas are flawless.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast